Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"See? This just a game,and for being such a good girl you get a sticker!"
My God.

[[snipped by me]]
I was thinking exactly the same thing! If we are back on the zonking her out while partying theory, this would fit exactly into that scenario.

This case just gets 'curiouser and curiouser'... :bang:

That Doc dump is a menace. We have had "Two" of just about everything. I printed the lot and you need to read over a few times to get bits of it. Very poorly worded.
Anyway: there is one sticker. They found the adhesive only on the tape and then found a sticker that matched back at the site. No mention if that was right there in the bag or somewhere further afield.

Thanks Hercule, Nice to see you and thanks for the clarification. Third time is always a charm, and specific details are so important to Sleuth correctly and hopefully find answers. YaYa

xox

I really don't think we need a psychologist to explain this. Our basic human reaction to it is repulsion and horror. Something is bizarre about this situation, and it's nearly inexplicable in ordinary words.

And something is badly wrong with Casey if she put that sticker there.

omg, Scandi ~ I've been thinking about that too! I hate that movie - saw it once and never again, because it's too creepy.

Here's the picture from the slideshow, image 33, that ggg found, of the stickers in the A's garage. Obviously hearts were a symbol to this family, and now that's certainly been twisted by what has happened!

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18548288/detail.html
heartstickers.jpg

That's what has been nagging me about that sticker...I knew it felt familiar in some way...that is creepy.

But, what's more creepy...is the image of Dennis Milstead, founder and director of Kid Finders still in the A's lives! Makes me want to :puke:!!!!!!!!!!!

Very first thing I thought of when I heard about the sticker was this, too....

BUTTERFLY.jpg

very creepy.

I think it was a final kiss goodbye from Casey - but obviously she didn't just happen to have one in her pocket at the time of the "murder." She had to actually think about the sticker and go get one........ sick sick sick.

That's what has been nagging me about that sticker...I knew it felt familiar in some way...that is creepy.

But, what's more creepy...is the image of Dennis Milstead, founder and director of Kid Finders still in the A's lives! Makes me want to :puke:!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep and white plastic coat hangers with box of hearts.

I really don't think we need a psychologist to explain this. Our basic human reaction to it is repulsion and horror. Something is bizarre about this situation, and it's nearly inexplicable in ordinary words.

omg, Scandi ~ I've been thinking about that too! I hate that movie - saw it once and never again, because it's too creepy.

Here's the picture from the slideshow, image 33, that ggg found, of the stickers in the A's garage. Obviously hearts were a symbol to this family, and now that's certainly been twisted by what has happened!

GREAT CATCH to everyone who saw the container full of hearts and alerted us to it. I wish we knew what size the heart sticker was on the duct tape. These look too big, and of course they don't look like stickers... but I bet they belong to KC.

Take a closer look at slide 36. They may not be loose hearts. It may be a crocheted blanket of some sort. It looks like it's folded up and placed next to something else... something green. Just an observation... means nothing really.

this is a perfect summation of all i've been feeling. this is not an act of affection or remorse, if it were then the tape is the last place you would put the sticker and if you had any real affection from which remorse could grow then the tape wouldn't be there in the first place. this makes no sense.
there's a darkness here i cannot see into.

I do not know who this belongs to,i found it on another site but it is very interesting and if it belongs to someone on this website,i hope they dont get mad at me for posting but it is very interesting.

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

Notice all the pics with Caylee and the hearts and also some of the icons and the pic of what appears to be almost if not the crime scene which she visited this pic alot. Its kind of creepy.

I don't think any one would put duct tape in the hair of someone who was
alive with the intention of removing it later. It would be too hard to remove. It would leave evidence both in the form of a rash on the face and cut hair

Also, this child was old enough to tell on her mother. No way did KC simply drug the child. This was premeditated murder.

The red sticker was very dehumanizing. Another sign that KC is a potential serial killer, and she was simply caught the first time around.

If it's true she was planning to move her friend AH into the house, there were other plots in her mind.

The thing is, she found digging holes like behind the pool and the whole process of those danged shovels to be harder than she imagined. So she bolted for the snake-filled swamp dump up the street.

This KC never imagined the police would be called in. Never imagined this level of investigation would happen. Her whole abduction story was only half-baked which showed she only intended her parents to investigate, not the police.

:chicken:

I admit that I wasn't so sure until now whether it was accidental death or murder one but this one is telling me that we're dealing with a sick,twisted mind indeed.It scares me that such people exist even if I know they do.
Especially when a child is involved.Sick,sick,sick,I gotta admit I was a bit fooled by this "mother".

I really think the hearts are wrapping paper inside the plastic bin. Cindy's Christmas wrapping paper is on this same shelfing unit (or pretty close to it). If this is Cindy's Valentine's Day decoration box, there could be other heart items (like stickers) inside there. I try to keep all my holiday stuff together, like a box for St. Patty's stuff, etc.

I do not know who this belongs to,i found it on another site but it is very interesting and if it belongs to someone on this website,i hope they dont get mad at me for posting but it is very interesting.

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

Notice all the pics with Caylee and the hearts and also some of the icons and the pic of what appears to be almost if not the crime scene which she visited this pic alot. Its kind of creepy.

Some of those images are so incredibly telling:

"Lie like you mean it!"
"Something went terribly wrong"
"Lying is the most fun a girl can have with her clothes on"

and my personal favorite,

"Soon to be famous, just wait and see".

(she was right!)

I know i wonder if they will be admissable. It's kinda creepy reading those knowing everything going on. I just wonder if they will be showed in court,probably not but i believe these pics tell alot.

I don't think any one would put duct tape in the hair of someone who was
alive with the intention of removing it later. It would be too hard to remove. It would leave evidence both in the form of a rash on the face and cut hair

Also, this child was old enough to tell on her mother. No way did KC simply drug the child. This was premeditated murder.

The red sticker was very dehumanizing. Another sign that KC is a potential serial killer, and she was simply caught the first time around.

If it's true she was planning to move her friend AH into the house, there were other plots in her mind.

The thing is, she found digging holes like behind the pool and the whole process of those danged shovels to be harder than she imagined. So she bolted for the snake-filled swamp dump up the street.

This KC never imagined the police would be called in. Never imagined this level of investigation would happen. Her whole abduction story was only half-baked which showed she only intended her parents to investigate, not the police.

:chicken:
color and bolding by me.

I have always wondered if Casey fantasized of killing her parents. The fact that she told Amy she could move into the house because her parents were giving it to her always made me wonder if she had sinister plans that she chickened out on.

The posts on this page about Defendant's potential as a repeat killer remind me of the escalation in her thieving. She took money from her mother and from Lee for years, she lied and defrauded her dad out of money she owed him, she converted the check numbers on a gift from her grandparent in order to invade his account, then she stole cash and checkbook from Amy and from others. No doubt at all that she was on a criminal tear and no end in sight. All halted short at her arrest. No sequel 'to be continued', God help us.

What "nanny" would put a heart shaped sticker on a discarded corpse???? That sticker soooooooo personal. This is so Premeditated. It is so despictable and disgusting. Only the mom could think of that FINAL detail. This case is in the bag.

What "nanny" would put a heart shaped sticker on a discarded corpse???? That sticker soooooooo personal. This is so Premeditated. It is so despictable and disgusting. Only the mom could think of that FINAL detail. This case is in the bag.
I agree.
The heart sticker, is not a final thought from " the nanny" or any random killer. This points straight to the monster mother!
The heart is Casey's signature.

2 things

in that bin- looks like a gift bag to me.

about the sticker (I don't remember if tape was pre/post-death? If pre...) it's possible that Caylee was give a bunch of things to do- book and stickers at least, and put it on the tape herself. If only one (which would be odd) it could have been on the book and she removed and re-stuck it on the tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevi4200