Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the fabric/cloth (letters) arts&craft. Wonder if they spelled something?

What about the fabric/cloth (letters) arts&craft. Wonder if they spelled something?

Odd that it was not released in the documents about the fabric letters. It appears like the document dumps are missing key evidence that pertains to the prosecution's route for the case.
Annie's interview?
The letters?
All cadaver dog hit's?

I think the tape and heart was put on as Casey formulated the "nanny did it story" on the day of the dumping.

color and bolding by me.

I have always wondered if Casey fantasized of killing her parents. The fact that she told Amy she could move into the house because her parents were giving it to her always made me wonder if she had sinister plans that she chickened out on.

IMO, I do think the plan was for GA/CA to be gone.
Amy would watch Caylee and life would be beautiful.........
but on 6/15/08 an explosive fight happened.
I do believe that little Caylee told CA about something about kc hurting her. CA got so angry at kc over CAYLEE's abuse, money, theft, etc that CA told kc to leave. The strangling part.........kc to CA or Ca to kc???
Kc was in such a fit of rage she carried her fantasy plan out on baby Caylee.
MOO

If kc would of gotten away with everything, eventually I think her parents would of been next, IMO Sociopaths love money. Did GA really lose money in a scam/gambling? or did he hand money to kc to have fun trying to win her love? kc seemed to have money for fun all the time before she started stealing more and more?

I admit that I wasn't so sure until now whether it was accidental death or murder one but this one is telling me that we're dealing with a sick,twisted mind indeed.It scares me that such people exist even if I know they do.
Especially when a child is involved.Sick,sick,sick,I gotta admit I was a bit fooled by this "mother".

Hard to believe a mother could do that to her own child, but I know mothers have done much worse to their children. There are a lot of sick people walking around in this world. I keep telling myself there are also a lot of kind, decent people in the world and it helps me deal with it.

Very first thing I thought of when I heard about the sticker was this, too....

BUTTERFLY.jpg

very creepy.

I think it was a final kiss goodbye from Casey - but obviously she didn't just happen to have one in her pocket at the time of the "murder." She had to actually think about the sticker and go get one........ sick sick sick.

So I'm wondering if she decorated Caylee in other ways as well, ways that haven't been released by LE. If you would go find a heart sticker, why not more decorations. Just a thought

IMO, I do think the plan was for GA/CA to be gone.
Amy would watch Caylee and life would be beautiful.........
but on 6/15/08 an explosive fight happened.
I do believe that little Caylee told CA about something about kc hurting her. CA got so angry at kc over CAYLEE's abuse, money, theft, etc that CA told kc to leave. The strangling part.........kc to CA or Ca to kc???
Kc was in such a fit of rage she carried her fantasy plan out on baby Caylee.
MOO

ITA!! :clap::clap::clap:

So I'm wondering if she decorated Caylee in other ways as well, ways that haven't been released by LE. If you would go find a heart sticker, why not more decorations. Just a thought

Good thought!! I also wonder how many letters and what letters were found. Wish we knew-we could try to make some sense of them like you would with anagrams or word scramble!:waitasec:

What "nanny" would put a heart shaped sticker on a discarded corpse???? That sticker soooooooo personal. This is so Premeditated. It is so despictable and disgusting. Only the mom could think of that FINAL detail. This case is in the bag.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I know in my heart those hearts mean something to the Anthony family but would not trust them to tell the real meaning behind them. They have lost their credibility, IMO.

I also noticed on the HHR GA was driving around with "Have you seen me", on the rear and side windows there are pink or red hearts on them. They have a meaning I just hope LE can link it to KC.

Something will always be left or taken at the scene by the killer. There is no way KC didn't leave something behind....don't know if she took anything with her, which I doubt. She wanted to be "rid" of Caylee and everything and anything that reminded her of that precious child. Deleted 1000's of photos but I'm sure they were retreived.

Good thought!! I also wonder how many letters and what letters were found. Wish we knew-we could try to make some sense of them like you would with anagrams or word scramble!:waitasec:

My 2 cents: Regardless of the information we've been given, KC is not intelligent enough or seasoned enough to commit the perfect crime. In fact, going by what we do know and have seen, she's just like Scott Peterson and believes if she says it, we'll buy it. Even the money she stole and the checks she wrote was right there for all to see.

I have a hunch LE has plenty to tie KC to Caylee's murder. I also believe they'll go for the DP and get it.

I read that heart worm medicine for dogs comes with heart stickers. You put them on your calendar as a reminder to give it to your dogs. I don't have a dog, so I don't know. Maybe the Anthonys had them.

No matter what the reason for doing this...it is a twisted way of showing you care. IMO

My 2 cents: Regardless of the information we've been given, KC is not intelligent enough or seasoned enough to commit the perfect crime. In fact, going by what we do know and have seen, she's just like Scott Peterson and believes if she says it, we'll buy it. Even the money she stole and the checks she wrote was right there for all to see.

I have a hunch LE has plenty to tie KC to Caylee's murder. I also believe they'll go for the DP and get it.

ITA! I think KC was extremely over confident that she could get away with her lies and crimes. She got alittle lazy from getting passes from her parents all these years. :bang:

Image 33 of the slideshow

While I can see some red spots in that clear bin, I have to reason to think they are heart stickers. I doubt that LE would have missed them in the last search.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I know in my heart those hearts mean something to the Anthony family but would not trust them to tell the real meaning behind them. They have lost their credibility, IMO.

I also noticed on the HHR GA was driving around with "Have you seen me", on the rear and side windows there are pink or red hearts on them. They have a meaning I just hope LE can link it to KC.

Something will always be left or taken at the scene by the killer. There is no way KC didn't leave something behind....don't know if she took anything with her, which I doubt. She wanted to be "rid" of Caylee and everything and anything that reminded her of that precious child. Deleted 1000's of photos but I'm sure they were retreived.

I think hearts have meaning for all of us, not just the A family. Hearts have always signified love.

That's what has been nagging me about that sticker...I knew it felt familiar in some way...that is creepy.

But, what's more creepy...is the image of Dennis Milstead, founder and director of Kid Finders still in the A's lives! Makes me want to :puke:!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but I can't tell from that photo whether those hearts in the clear container are heart shaped stickers or perhaps one of those clear plastic shower curtains with shapes on them (like palm trees or hearts or ducks)....

It was mentioned on the Jon Bennet thred that Jon Bennet also had a heart on her hand.
Drawn by hand/faded day of death........by mom? look at 'is it a mommy thing'
interesting!

Geraldo At Large is going discuss tonight the fact of the heart on the duct tape possibly being the cause that sent GA to possible suicide thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member