Nancy Grace - Wed., Jan 28, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you have "a viewing" under these circumstances? I don't get it (about jewelry either). Can someone explain this please?

I know how a memorial service is done but a viewing?

I know at my cousins funeral (closed casket), the viewing consisted of a video and pictures put together from her childhood years into her adulthood. She died in a car accident at the age of 22.

Talking about the forensic evidence which could come from the blanket to connect it back to the home.

The obvious one they are leaving out is the dog hair. It is a no brainer. The dogs were all over the furniture in various videos and photos. Their hair is going to be everywhere.

Yorkies don't shed. Like poodles their hair just grows and grows. That is why they have to go to groomers.

But, cats do. The Anthony's had a cat, too.

Even if it was up in the crib?

Yep, I find dog hair on top of my tall dressers, at the top of my curtains etc, that stuff can get into high places, Oh and her crib was set low to the floor as they had transtioned it to a toddler bed, Cindy had said in an interview once the dogs were sleeping on Caylees bed

Great point! :) And isn't there also a cat in the house? I remember talk about one when the issue of the phone call with JG came up and Casey was telling "someone" to get off the table?

2 dogs and 1 cat

Talking about the forensic evidence which could come from the blanket to connect it back to the home.

The obvious one they are leaving out is the dog hair. It is a no brainer. The dogs were all over the furniture in various videos and photos. Their hair is going to be everywhere.

Yorkies are a breed that do not shed but there may be hair that have been groomed out or fallen out in the natural process of regrowth.
(unlike my pups pictured in my avvy, we have massive tumble weeds from my babies LOL)

betcha CA bought a new blankie (after kc suppose to leave with live CAYLEE),
CA knew the blanket would never come back in the 'good' condition and CA loves everything to look great! CA said 'bothing was gone from the house but CA KNEW the blanket was gone. That is why she told GRETA that she washed the bedding every week....................

Exactly she also told GVS that the disturbed ground was where a plant had been moved. Recent doc dump says that GA showed LE the disturbed ground.

Nancy guarantees us JB wants to get TES records to blame a volunteer for something or prove the body wasn't at the remains discovery site during TES searches.

NG about TM records saying defense trying to hatch story that one of the searchers put Caylee where whe was found -

To help out I am bring over the pictures of the blanket. NOT THE COMFORTER. No blanket or comforter needed to be replaced. Cindy knows the blanket is missing. She said as much on the GVS interview. Another poster posted this on the blanket thread. (Thanks for this FIND!!)

Pardon my confusion....

You said, "No blanket or comforter needed to be replaced. Cindy knows the blanket is missing."

What am I missing? It appears contradictory to me. TIA

How have I missed the tape played just a few minutes ago, Casey talking with the police after admitting she had been not telling the truth and hindering the police: "my only goal, however this happened is to find Caylee..."

This is in her interrogation, and bottom line, for me, it tantamount to admitting guilt...she's basically saying I'm not going to admit how this happened, so you have to find her and figure it out.

Caylee was no longer in a crib. She slept in a "toddler bed". And Cindy said that the dogs got up on Caylee's bed all the time.
The bed seemed high to me that's why I thought it was a crib. Thanks for setting me straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJ1690