Nancy Grace - Wed., Jan 28, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy guarantees us JB wants to get TES records to blame a volunteer for something or prove the body wasn't at the remains discovery site during TES searches.
I feel so sorry for TM to be dragged into this defense scheme. He does so much good work and then for the defense, which doesn't have a defense, to do this to him is appalling. MOO :furious:

I have a bedroom set up for my grandson, He has alot of duplicate blankets. If one was gone I would not even notice it .

My cousin had a blanket like that and she took it everywhere with her. Anytime she was out of the house it would have been too. We also don't know for a fact that LE wasn't told a blanket was missing. That type of info is withheld frequently so the perp doesn't know they are going to be looking for it.

ok they said 12 in long by 5 in deep but what other deminsions on the soil?
Size of a shoebox??? how wide???

The judge has ordered her to be there. She is coming whether she wants to or not. It is not optional at this point. The prosecution doesn't want it to be an appeals issue and the judge agrees.
Good point - It doesn't matter to JB how she beats this charge as long as she does

Hi whiteangora,

IIRC KC called Penney's on the 27th. Someone please correct me if this in incorrect. So many dates...

ETA: looked on ping map 1m18sec. call at 11:09am on June 27th from tower near A home to JcPenney.

Maybe ordering a new Pooh blanket???

No one knows, I don't think?? I would assume Strickland is considering the motion now and will issue an Order before the hearing, but I have no idea.

But thankfully, since it's all still up in the air, Casey will keep getting attention and getting to feel special and important! It's all about Casey, afterall. -- (i have to find that vomit emoticon...)

The judge "denied the request" the same day..I'm pretty sure of this.

ETA!..SORRY! This has already been answered!

Thanks. I wonder if LE ever got a hold of that statement from Penneys.

Wonder if KC was calling Penney's because she used CA's card to order new blankie and was checking to see when the delivery was expected to intercept so nobody would know about the blankie needing replaced.

Originally Posted by mikeysmommom
I have a bedroom set up for my grandson, He has alot of duplicate blankets. If one was gone I would not even notice it .
I would notice if a blanket were missing from my grands' room. (I have never heard of having a lot of duplicate blankets that were not receiving blankets, personally.)

Also, if one blanket was favored over another...it fades.

No one knows, I don't think?? I would assume Strickland is considering the motion now and will issue an Order before the hearing, but I have no idea.

But thankfully, since it's all still up in the air, Casey will keep getting attention and getting to feel special and important! It's all about Casey, afterall. -- (i have to find that vomit emoticon...)
I read the order to appear just today. Is this a different motion?

Talking about the forensic evidence which could come from the blanket to connect it back to the home.

The obvious one they are leaving out is the dog hair. It is a no brainer. The dogs were all over the furniture in various videos and photos. Their hair is going to be everywhere.

I said that long ago...but I never got a good answer to the question do Yorkies shed? I've heard they don't:waitasec:

Sure, why not?
She was using Cindy's card anyways, might just as well pick up an extra Winnie the Pooh blanket on mom's account!

KC never came home again, right? or sneak a new one in the day kc got the shovel. CA noticed a new blankie? never washed, maybe still in bag? and saw it on her JCP bill, didn't tell LE........knew it was kc. Washed and washed that blankie to look older! CA KNEW something was very WRONG!!!:furious:

Wonder if KC was calling Penney's because she used CA's card to order new blankie and was checking to see when the delivery was expected to intercept so nobody would know about the baknie needing replaced.

I believe she was looking to buy a new dress to wear to Fusions, I doubt KC even thought about replacing a blanket, she never thought that far ahead,she prolly told Cindy Caylee had the blankie with her !! At Zannys

Really..??

You don't think Cindy would have Noticed that a specific blanket from Caylee's WTP set was missing?

Doesn't matter if Caylee took it with her...The fact is that it was not in the Anthony home where it belonged

the pic that was put up looks to be a lightweight flannel blanket....

my girls both had favorite blankets they finally passed on to their dolls (that then went everywhere).

I thought the 'set' was the comforter, bedskirt, pillows...etc

I said that long ago...but I never got a good answer to the question do Yorkies shed? I've heard they don't:waitasec:

Hi I was a vet tech for more than 10 years..........Yorkies DO NOT shed but their hair falls out just like yours and mine.

Pardon my confusion....

You said, "No blanket or comforter needed to be replaced. Cindy knows the blanket is missing."

What am I missing? It appears contradictory to me. TIA

There are 2 items.. (1) a comforter on the bed (made from Cotton with a big pooh bear on the top and ruffled edges. (2) a blanket as seen in the above pic.. a lighter blanket that is not have batting in the middle that has pooh bears all over it and honey bees... with stitched edging made from a plush "polyester"

Some posters are of the belief that the comforter and was in the bag with Caylee and that either Casey went to JCP and bought a new COMFORTER or Cindy bought one and replaced prior to the GVS interview.

Cindy I believe knew that the BLANKET the one with the stitched edges was missing or with Caylee but did not report it for whatever reason.

She did not go replace the BLANKET as she did not need to. Casey did not replace the BLANKET. Casey probably just told her mom that Caylee had it with Zanny the fake Nanny when she knew she put it with Caylee's body.

I have a Yorkie, she sheds but not much, so yes there would be some dog hairs and or cat hairs on that blankie of Caylees

Yorkies dont shed like most dogs but yes its not uncommon to find a hair from my yorkies here and their.Especially where they lay:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl