Nancy Grace - Wed., Jan 28, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I would notice if it was taken off his bed,but he has about 20 blankets all winnie the pooh in his closet.
So if it was missing off Caylee's bed Cindy would notice, but if she had tons of duplicates, she wouldn't. Gotcha!

Right, but to prove the hairs on the blanket came from THOSE dogs, it seems like LE would have to collect the hair from the animals directly, instead of via a vacuum cleaner. Defense could claim those hairs came from other dogs that visited the home.

that's easy, comb the dogs......

Caylee was hidden in the playhouse that fatal night???? should dogs have been taken into the house right away for any hits in bedroom.........now an after thought.......

I always wondered about that.....did they ever take the dogs in the house? And if not, if they did hit in the house, couldn't that maybe determine if she was murdered in the home.

Originally Posted by Janis396
Right, but to prove the hairs on the blanket came from THOSE dogs, it seems like LE would have to collect the hair from the animals directly, instead of via a vacuum cleaner. Defense could claim those hairs came from other dogs that visited the home.
They did say they took ALL brushes and toothbrushes (IIRC) on the last SW. This could include the dogs'.

that's easy, comb the dogs......

Hopefully they did collect hair samples from all the A's pets, they can do DNA from the pets and compare it to any and all hair they collect from the evidence they have collected, Duct tape, blankie, laundrybag, even some they may have been stuck to Caylees hair and clothes they found with her remains

I always wondered about that.....did they ever take the dogs in the house? And if not, if they did hit in the house, couldn't that maybe determine if she was murdered in the home.
I don't believe the SW they had at the time allowed for them to take the dogs into the home.

Blankets are dog and cat and people hair magnets. So is the adhesive side of duct tape.

Does anyone but me think the Anthony's are NOW saying they think Casey might be guilty because they are afraid they are NEXT to go under Casey's bus? With all the physical evidence that ties Caylee's murder to the Anthony home Casey can't say the real murderer was a random killer or Zani if the neighbors never saw any strange cars around the house.

Casey's options for the "somebody else did it" defense are limited.

JMO

Yes, IMO, CA and GA are ready to agree to the evidence now because they are afraid for themselves and for lee. They will now try to protect lee, to late for kc. They will plead for kc life or say kc is mental and doesn't know what kc did. Try to save face. But without counseling, I think CA/GA will split up for good.

She did not go replace the BLANKET as she did not need to. Casey did not replace the BLANKET. Casey probably just told her mom that Caylee had it with Zanny the fake Nanny when she knew she put it with Caylee's body.

I don't understand the whole blanket thing either. I don't think Casey had one iota of concern about the blanket. Of course she would say the blanket was with Caylee. If Caylee was found buried with a blanket, well then, Caylee was obviously "taken" and buried with the blanket. The baby was gone with the blanket. Why would Caylee or Cindy feel the need to replace the blanket? What did they think a lost blanket was going to prove anyway? That Caylee was missing? I'm not getting it.

I don't believe the SW they had at the time allowed for them to take the dogs into the home.

I could have sworn Cindy said at one time the dogs cleared the house, I was thinking she meant the inside of the house, anyone else remember that??

The dogs were in the house when the investigators were investigating.

Whether they know it or not the investigators probably left the house with dog & cat hair evidence all over their clothes.

I wonder why Cindy Anthony never mentioned to LE that the Blanket was missing?

She would have known if it was gone

If the blanket had been replaced Cindy would have noticed that too because a new blanket looks different than one that has been washed numerous times.

Maybe ordering a new Pooh blanket???

Wonder if KC was calling Penney's because she used CA's card to order new blankie and was checking to see when the delivery was expected to intercept so nobody would know about the blankie needing replaced.

the pic that was put up looks to be a lightweight flannel blanket....

my girls both had favorite blankets they finally passed on to their dolls (that then went everywhere).

I thought the 'set' was the comforter, bedskirt, pillows...etc

It is and here is a pic.. the set can be purchased with a Comfortor, Plush Blanket, a regular blanket, sheets, pillows.. etc....

I think that there is more proof that there was MORE THAN 1 POOH Blanket than there is proof that Casey went to JCP and bought another blanket which is TOTAL spec...

(Thanks shoremom for finding this pic!)

Attachments

• blanket set.JPG
    blanket set.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 172
You got that right, anyone with pets knows that LOL, I have a Chinchilla and even she sheds

My yorkie as with most, I believe, does not shed. They are a great dog for allergy sufferers.

I could have sworn Cindy said at one time the dogs cleared the house, I was thinking she meant the inside of the house, anyone else remember that??

I thought LE said the house was cleared by dogs.

I think Caylee was thrown into the laundry bag and put out in the sandbox (or playhouse) soon after she died. Casey didn't have a lot of time on June 16 to kill Caylee, pack her stuff and get to Tony's.

She was on the computer,phone or texting almost every minute from June 15 until pings show her heading for Tony's at a little after 4 p.m.

Poppy- CA did say that. I remember it clearly (don't ask me for a link, LOL) I believe it was when she & GA were walking quickly into the courthouse (?) and reporters were tagging along right behind. But you're remembering what CA said correctly. Now whether the dogs didactually clear the house, I don't know.

Can't believe I missed NG, hoping Patty G had her Flip Camera going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1