Nancy Grace - Wed., Jan 28, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that long ago...but I never got a good answer to the question do Yorkies shed? I've heard they don't:waitasec:

My mother has a Yorkie. She chose that breed because they don't shed.

It does need to be groomed and clipped.

KC never came home again, right? or sneak a new one in the day kc got the shovel. CA noticed a new blankie? never washed, maybe still in bag? and saw it on her JCP bill, didn't tell LE........knew it was kc. Washed and washed that blankie to look older! CA KNEW something was very WRONG!!!:furious:

Probably something like that ..

My mother has a Yorkie. She chose that breed because they don't shed.

It does need to be groomed and clipped.
They lose hair just like human lose theirs:)Just not alot like other breeds:)

I read the order to appear just today. Is this a different motion?

JB's motion was a few days ago & the judge denied it ASAP..I don't know about any other motion re: order to appear other then this one..I don't believe it exists.

Would it have been in any of the doc dumps that LE collected the hair from the animals in the A home?

I read the order to appear just today. Is this a different motion?

ooh! I haven't been up on the news today--

I thought JB filed a NEW motion (earlier this week) to keep her out of court bc of speculation about her appearance etc and that this motion had yet to be ruled on. I could totally be wrong-- I probably am-- Do you have a link to a story about/the new Order on JB's motion??

Even if it was missing off his bed?

Cindy probably assumed that the blankie was with Caylee. If my daughter was kidnapped the kidnapper better take her blankie. BLANKIE GOES EVERYWHERE with us. However, I do not have more than 2 or 3 pictures of my daughter with blankie. Keep in mind, we have not seen every picture that was ever taken of Caylee.

The issue here is not did they purchase another blanket.. but in Cindy not mentioning the blankie missing to the police it has caused confusion as to WHICH blanket was with Caylee. Then again, maybe she mentioned in passing and the police just did not pick up on the signifigance until they found her.
Casey may have told her it was with Zanny the fake Nanny and Cindy believed her.

Would it have been in any of the doc dumps that LE collected the hair from the animals in the A home?

Animal hairs would be found in the vaccuum cleaners that were confiscated. Dog hair is everywhere.

The bed seemed high to me that's why I thought it was a crib. Thanks for setting me straight.

To me too....I thought it was one of those cribs you could later drop down for a toddler bed.....:confused:

I would notice if a blanket were missing from my grands' room. (I have never heard of having a lot of duplicate blankets that were not receiving blankets, personally.)

Also, if one blanket was favored over another...it fades.

My daughters always had their favorite blanket that they would never be without, and never had duplicate blankets.

Animal hairs would be found in the vaccuum cleaners that were confiscated. Dog hair is everywhere.

Right, but to prove the hairs on the blanket came from THOSE dogs, it seems like LE would have to collect the hair from the animals directly, instead of via a vacuum cleaner. Defense could claim those hairs came from other dogs that visited the home.

There are 2 items.. (1) a comforter on the bed (made from Cotton with a big pooh bear on the top and ruffled edges. (2) a blanket as seen in the above pic.. a lighter blanket that is not have batting in the middle that has pooh bears all over it and honey bees... with stitched edging made from a plush "polyester"

Some posters are of the belief that the comforter and was in the bag with Caylee and that either Casey went to JCP and bought a new COMFORTER or Cindy bought one and replaced prior to the GVS interview.

Cindy I believe knew that the BLANKET the one with the stitched edges was missing or with Caylee but did not report it for whatever reason.

She did not go replace the BLANKET as she did not need to. Casey did not replace the BLANKET. Casey probably just told her mom that Caylee had it with Zanny the fake Nanny when she knew she put it with Caylee's body.
Only problem, IIRC CA said "nothing" was missing (sorry to repeat that) and that the nanny had all the supplies (clothing toys, etc) she needed for Caylee.

Thanks for responding to my question regarding "viewing". I'm being too literal I guess. I call it a funeral or memorial.

My computer froze and I had to shut down after I posted. Weird.

This should capture all the dog hits. Am I missing something?

Caylee was hidden in the playhouse that fatal night???? should dogs have been taken into the house right away for any hits in bedroom.........now an after thought.......

They lose hair just like human lose theirs:)Just not alot like other breeds:)

Blankets are dog and cat and people hair magnets. So is the adhesive side of duct tape.

Does anyone but me think the Anthony's are NOW saying they think Casey might be guilty because they are afraid they are NEXT to go under Casey's bus? With all the physical evidence that ties Caylee's murder to the Anthony home Casey can't say the real murderer was a random killer or Zani if the neighbors never saw any strange cars around the house.

Casey's options for the "somebody else did it" defense are limited.

JMO

Only problem, IIRC CA said "nothing" was missing (sorry to repeat that) and that the nanny had all the supplies (clothing toys, etc) she needed for Caylee.

LOL Casey told Cindy That Zanni had everything she needed for Caylee, we all know how truthful Casey is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wrensparrow