Nancy Grace - Wed., Jan 28, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you have "a viewing" under these circumstances? I don't get it (about jewelry either). Can someone explain this please?

I know how a memorial service is done but a viewing?

Maybe a closed casket viewing-- so you can view the casket, but not the contents?

From the docs...

12 x 5 " big enough to stash a knife or something then thought again and stuck it in the bag with Caylee? Some rumors flew around from Mark (lawyer) about 'slicing'.........were Caylee's clothes sliced up? IIRC Annie's hat was cut up in the trash............kc might have a thing about ruining clothes when she is mad???? or did kc cut/stab Caylee? We'll know at trial. SAD!:furious:

Poor Caylee, I think she died right their in her bedroom that awful night!

Yup...now I remember. Thanks. Does it jive with the dog's hit? I don't think it did.

They marked five places, the dogs hit three places. By the door entering into the backyard, by the playhouse and near the pool. They did not indicate at the disturbed soil. Seems to indicate she brought the body into the yard, set it down by the door and then went to start digging?

How do you have "a viewing" under these circumstances? I don't get it (about jewelry either). Can someone explain this please?

I don't understand it either, nor what the significance of the jewelry would be since, as far as I know, the items of "jewelry" haven't been specific. MOO

Please read the thread about the blanket. The last page has a picture showing a Pooh BLANKET in a picture with Caylee. The comforter on the bed is just that A COMFORTER.

There were 2 not one that was replaced.

Im thinking a viewing would consist of a closed casket with pictures of Caylee sitting around, no way would thay have an open casket, when my oldest daughters friend was killed in a car accident, the casket was closed{Her friend was mutilated} and they had pictures of her sitting around and atop her casket, my daughters friend was 7 when she died

That is what was reported ~ JCPenney.

Wasn't there some calls to Penney's from Casey's cell phone around the time of Caylee's death? I should be able to remember this stuff but it seems like it happened years ago.:crazy:

Guest,Vince Velasquez (homicide detective), is telling Nancy he believes Caylee was killed in the house.

I don't understand it either, nor what the significance of the jewelry would be since, as far as I know, the items of "jewelry" haven't been specific. MOO

Some people bury loved ones with emotionally significant items-- they'll never get to buy Caylee her first earrings, or a necklace when she graduates high school or anything like that-- maybe it seemed like something they wanted to do for Caylee in death since they would never be able to do it in life?

Talking about the forensic evidence which could come from the blanket to connect it back to the home.

The obvious one they are leaving out is the dog hair. It is a no brainer. The dogs were all over the furniture in various videos and photos. Their hair is going to be everywhere.

On the crawl, it said "Breaking Report".....like it was brand new news. It just keeps coming up, so I really dunno what to think about it. :confused:

I don't think I've EVER seen ANYTHING on NG that wasn't "Breaking" (Broken?) news.

ETA:
No matter how many weeks old it is.

LP..."I think George realized that Casey was the killer the second day after I bailed her out & he went after her & demanded to know what happened to his granddaughter"

Paraphrazed

I agree and it's to bad he didn't squeeze her skinny neck until she told the truth.

To help out I am bring over the pictures of the blanket. NOT THE COMFORTER. No blanket or comforter needed to be replaced. Cindy knows the blanket is missing. She said as much on the GVS interview. Another poster posted this on the blanket thread. (Thanks for this FIND!!)

Attachments

• cayspooh-1-1.jpg
    cayspooh-1-1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 194
  • pooh1-1.jpg
    pooh1-1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 193
'the blanket' ??

baby's usally have several blankets & by the time they're Caylee's age they might have one 'favorite' that they alwasy take with them.

Really..??

You don't think Cindy would have Noticed that a specific blanket from Caylee's WTP set was missing?

Doesn't matter if Caylee took it with her...The fact is that it was not in the Anthony home where it belonged

Some people bury loved ones with emotionally significant items-- they'll never get to buy Caylee her first earrings, or a necklace when she graduates high school or anything like that-- maybe it seemed like something they wanted to do for Caylee in death since they would never be able to do it in life?
That's possible. I know people like to leave sentimental items with their loved ones, but I don't believe it's ever been cleared up just what jewelry Cindy wanted George to get for the funeral. That's what I was confused about! :) MOO

Wasn't there some calls to Penney's from Casey's cell phone around the time of Caylee's death? I should be able to remember this stuff but it seems like it happened years ago.:crazy:

Hi whiteangora,

IIRC KC called Penney's on the 27th. Someone please correct me if this in incorrect. So many dates...

ETA: looked on ping map 1m18sec. call at 11:09am on June 27th from tower near A home to JcPenney.

That's possible. I know people like to leave sentimental items with their loved ones, but I don't believe it's ever been cleared up just what jewelry Cindy wanted George to get for the funeral. That's what I was confused about! :) MOO

I understand-- I was just speculating, but that's what I was thinking might have happened since it did appear to take a significant emotional toll on George-- so much so that even Cindy noticed. Sad.

Talking about the forensic evidence which could come from the blanket to connect it back to the home.

The obvious one they are leaving out is the dog hair. It is a no brainer. The dogs were all over the furniture in various videos and photos. Their hair is going to be everywhere.

You got that right, anyone with pets knows that LOL, I have a Chinchilla and even she sheds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery