Nancy Grace - Wed., Jan 28, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that sounds like ..."Lying To Law Enforcement to me"

There is no way Cindy wouldn't have notice the missing Blanket

But haven't you heard? "Lying is not a crime!" Well, except when it is.

Well that sounds like ..."Lying To Law Enforcement to me"

There is no way Cindy wouldn't have notice the missing Blanket

Let's hope it rises to the level of Obstruction of Justice, or Aiding and Abetting charges.

Jail says no face to face visit with family - no special treatment

People has learned that the suicide note actually said "ive taken these medications and it's starting to work," although when the police saw George he was "lucid and upright."
Found 2 empty pill bottles with labels peeled off in the trash.

Probably flushed them .. :rolleyes:

Face to face private meeting in jail:
Brad Conway said he was in the process of trying to arrange the meeting between Cindy, George and Casey so they can "grieve Caylee" and the jail spokesman said it's not possible. Casey wouldnt even be able to attend a viewing, especially if it was in the company of other people, according to jail.

Panel says this is narcissistic and "all about Casey"
Everyone says no special treatment will happen for Casey.

Let's hope it rises to the level of Obstruction of Justice, or Aiding and Abetting charges.
It's damning...but I think LE will give her a pass...can't believe I said that.

I know we discussed this when the documents were released, but it says on the scroll: breaking news stainless steel knife found in bag with skull

Crawl on the screen says "Stainless steel knife found IN the bag with the skull/skeleton".
I thought there was only the one knife, found in her car?? Does this mean 2 knives??

For the article?

No, just the case in general, BC had stated last week that "They didn't know"
If KC was innocent or not, sorry for the confusion:blowkiss:

She probably borrowed the shovel with the intention of Burrying Caylee & then either somebody disturbed her or it was too much work to dig the hole big enough for Caylee's body
It would be my guess that it was too much work. MOO

LP..."I think George realized that Casey was the killer the second day after I bailed her out & he went after her & demanded to know what happened to his granddaughter"

Paraphrazed

I believe LP..I believe GA has known since he found the car..I believe GA has lived with this for so long he couldn't take it another minute..It drove him :crazy:

But haven't you heard? "Lying is not a crime!" Well, except when it is.

lol

This entire family seems to think that they are above the law & the rules don't apply to them.

Even now with this request for a private Jailhouse funeral - Who the Hell do they think they are.

No wonder Casey turned out like she did

Crawl on the screen says "Stainless steel knife found IN the bag with the skull/skeleton".
I thought there was only the one knife, found in her car?? Does this mean 2 knives??

Seems that way, I had thought there was only the one found in the car that Cindy washed and put away, I wonder if its a match to the set at home??

LP says there was another time when George snapped and said "I can't take living a lie anymore! I can't take it anymore!" This was back in Aug. LP says George "knew" what was going on but "in order to keep somewhat semblance of a united front" he kept up the charade.

No wonder the man is ill if LP is correct in his statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulanov911