Nancy Grace - Wed., Jan 28, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
George & Cindy are backing away from claims that Casey is innocent

Baez is suggesting that the Attorney generals office take over the case

SO she would no longer have a attorney except the one appointed to her?

well butter my butt and call me a biscuit, Im thinkin they may be ready to admit that KC is not so innocent afterall

I'm I the ONLY one who heard BC say they "DIDN'T KNOW" when asked last week????

a freshly dug hole that was 5 inches deep and one foot long was found in A's backyard!

Is the blanket that was found with Caylee, a MISSING blanket from the Anthony home????

Why is Nancy not asking????

What would she have dug a 12" by 5" hole for in the backyard??

SO she would no longer have a attorney except the one appointed to her?

No, He's asking that the Prosecutor be thrown off the case & the Attorney Generals office would then take over the prosecution.

If I'm not mistaken the OC DA's office is currently prosecuting Casey

I'm I the ONLY one who heard BC say they "DIDN'T KNOW" when asked last week????

LOL That was last week, things change in this case almost daily it seems

Well, if it's *we don't know if she did it* that's not saying anything, as far as I'm concerned. With all this evidence they don't know? Puleeze. I'm not buying.

a freshly dug hole that was 5 inches deep and one foot long was found in A's backyard!

I think that was in the doc dump last week..Sorry for being a DOWNER ppl but so far I haven't heard anything NEW!

LP said George "physically went after Casey" two days after she was released on bond-- trying to find out what happened to Caylee.

LP..."I think George realized that Casey was the killer the second day after I bailed her out & he went after her & demanded to know what happened to his granddaughter"

Paraphrazed

I think that was in the doc dump last week..Sorry for being a DOWNER ppl but so far I haven't heard anything NEW!

oops-- I must have missed that part. Maybe it just sounds more scintillating when Nancy says it?:waitasec:

LOL That was last week, things change in this case almost daily it seems

They sure do! But this is exactly what BC said last week & I was expecting him to say something MORE but it looks like PPL mag took that quote & that's it.

Is the blanket that was found with Caylee, a MISSING blanket from the Anthony home????

Why is Nancy not asking????
Didn't hear missing...just it's a definite match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox