Nancy Grace - Wed., Jan 28, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Cindy Anthony never mentioned to LE that the Blanket was missing?

She would have known if it was gone

I think that was in the doc dump last week..Sorry for being a DOWNER ppl but so far I haven't heard anything NEW!

I don't remember seeing anything like that in the doc dump last week :waitasec: Can you tell us the page it was on??

LP..."I think George realized that Casey was the killer the second day after I bailed her out & he went after her & demanded to know what happened to his granddaughter"

Paraphrazed

Wonder if CA stepped in and stopped it or did GA have to walk away....afraid of what he'd do to her?

I don't remember seeing anything like that in the doc dump last week :waitasec: Can you tell us the page it was on??

I don't have the page number but it is the supplemental description of the cadaver dogs and where they hit in the yard.

I wonder why Cindy Anthony never mentioned to LE that the Blanket was missing?

She would have known if it was gone

According to Cindy, "nothing" of Caylee's was missing from the house. :rolleyes:

a freshly dug hole that was 5 inches deep and one foot long was found in A's backyard!

She probably borrowed the shovel with the intention of Burrying Caylee & then either somebody disturbed her or it was too much work to dig the hole big enough for Caylee's body

I saw something about the disturbed soil (same size) but have NO clue what page..Sorry!

I saw something about the disturbed soil (same size) but have NO clue what page..Sorry!

That's ok, I'll go back and look....I just can't believe I missed such a "bombshell" in the docs last week! :eek:

According to Cindy, "nothing" of Caylee's was missing from the house. :rolleyes:

Well that sounds like ..."Lying To Law Enforcement to me"

There is no way Cindy wouldn't have notice the missing Blanket

People has learned that the suicide note actually said "ive taken these medications and it's starting to work," although when the police saw George he was "lucid and upright."
Found 2 empty pill bottles with labels peeled off in the trash.

LP says there was another time when George snapped and said "I can't take living a lie anymore! I can't take it anymore!" This was back in Aug. LP says George "knew" what was going on but "in order to keep somewhat semblance of a united front" he kept up the charade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels