Nancy Grace - Wed., Jan 28, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody needs to tell NG there was only ONE knife found - it was the way the CSI person wrote their report that made it sound like a second knife was found near the body. My goodness, you would think she would have people double checking all this stuff - what is wrong with her?

I wouldn't doubt it ..

betcha CA bought a new blankie (after kc suppose to leave with live CAYLEE),
CA knew the blanket would never come back in the 'good' condition and CA loves everything to look great! CA said 'bothing was gone from the house but CA KNEW the blanket was gone. That is why she told GRETA that she washed the bedding every week....................

Seems that way, I had thought there was only the one found in the car that Cindy washed and put away, I wonder if its a match to the set at home??

I wonder what the PURPOSE of that knife found with Caylee was??? Was it the murder weapon???

Guess People Magazine got more info from police than anyone else could.

I believe LP..I believe GA has known since he found the car..I believe GA has lived with this for so long he couldn't take it another minute..It drove him :crazy:

On this subject I actually agree a 100% with LP

From the docs...

Attachments

• disturbed soil.jpg
    disturbed soil.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 216
lol

This entire family seems to think that they are above the law & the rules don't apply to them.

Even know with this request for a private Jailhouse funeral - Who the Hell do they think they are.

No wonder Casey turned out like she did

I am so mad at the thought of this right now that I can't even type my response!!!:furious::furious::furious:

No, just the case in general, BC had stated last week that "They didn't know"
If KC was innocent or not, sorry for the confusion:blowkiss:

I'm going to try to find the video for anyone that wants to see it.

I wonder what the PURPOSE of that knife found with Caylee was??? Was it the murder weapon???

Im not so sure there was a secound knife, I believe that they read the info on the docs wrong

betcha CA bought a new blankie (after kc suppose to leave with live CAYLEE),
CA knew the blanket would never come back in the 'good' condition and CA loves everything to look great! CA said 'bothing was gone from the house but CA KNEW the blanket was gone. That is why she told GRETA that she washed the bedding every week....................

Since Caylee didn't sleep in her own room and did overnights away from the house with Casey I have wondered if this blanket was one she drug around with her. If it has been replaced I agree that is damaging. Otherwise I think it is entirely possible to not know an item is not in the house. You could tell me you took something out of my closet and I think I would be hard pressed to tell you what was gone. MOO

How do you have "a viewing" under these circumstances? I don't get it (about jewelry either). Can someone explain this please?

I know how a memorial service is done but a viewing?

Don't know if this has been discussed, but I don't think so. Here's the bedding that "looks" like the one from Caylee's room. You can purchase it at TARGET! Could this be the receipt CA won't turn over??

http://www.target.com/Crown-Crafts-...ie=UTF8&node=10832301&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

Are we assuming that CA or someone bought a replacement? In that case, I would think that with or without a receipt, LE could:

A: Obtain access to the bank/credit card records that shows purchase history and locations

B: With or without a credit/debit purchase, track sales of this bedding (set or individual component) by UPC code tracking.

Narrow down sales within the geographic location and time frame, then search.

The other scenario is that they had a duplicate set of this bedding that they rotated when one set was being washed.

I believe LP..I believe GA has known since he found the car..I believe GA has lived with this for so long he couldn't take it another minute..It drove him :crazy:

I think that George may have had his first suspicions on June 24th during the gas can incident......If not he definitely knew the day he picked the car up.

Why Cindy & George didn't call 911 directly from the Tow Lot is beyond me.

Maybe Cindy thought it was more important to get the car home & wash Casey's pants (i.e. evidence) & maybe even "clean" the trunk

Im not so sure there was a secound knife, I believe that they read the info on the docs wrong

On the crawl, it said "Breaking Report".....like it was brand new news. It just keeps coming up, so I really dunno what to think about it. :confused:

I wonder why Cindy Anthony never mentioned to LE that the Blanket was missing?

She would have known if it was gone

'the blanket' ??

baby's usally have several blankets & by the time they're Caylee's age they might have one 'favorite' that they alwasy take with them.

I'm glad you all are keeping me updated because at the moment all the tv's in my home are being taken up. My daughter (5mos) has me watching Sesame Street! The nerve of her! My husband is watching the Louisville basketball game and my son is watching wrestling. What is wrong with them! I guess I will have to catch the next show at 10. Lucky me, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5Ws2Resolve