Nancy Grace - Wed., Jan 28, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I find dog hair on top of my tall dressers, at the top of my curtains etc, that stuff can get into high places, Oh and her crib was set low to the floor as they had transtioned it to a toddler bed, Cindy had said in an interview once the dogs were sleeping on Caylees bed
Yes, I do remember that...she said that Caylee slept with Casey and the dogs took to sleeping on her bed.

Talking about the forensic evidence which could come from the blanket to connect it back to the home.

The obvious one they are leaving out is the dog hair. It is a no brainer. The dogs were all over the furniture in various videos and photos. Their hair is going to be everywhere.

That's the least of what it is going to tell. It will yield a whole lot more than that.

Let's hope it rises to the level of Obstruction of Justice, or Aiding and Abetting charges.

I sure hope so...I want to see the profitting from Caylee's death come to an end, and I think charging the family is the only way that will happen.

her bed was one of those that is a crib that converts to a bed - one side of rails is taken off

Exactly she also told GVS that the disturbed ground was where a plant had been moved. Recent doc dump says that GA showed LE the disturbed ground.

Is this previous bush area beside the pool the same 12 X 5 inch spot that George found?

Since Caylee didn't sleep in her own room and did overnights away from the house with Casey I have wondered if this blanket was one she drug around with her. If it has been replaced I agree that is damaging. Otherwise I think it is entirely possible to not know an item is not in the house. You could tell me you took something out of my closet and I think I would be hard pressed to tell you what was gone. MOO

I have a bedroom set up for my grandson, He has alot of duplicate blankets. If one was gone I would not even notice it .

How have I missed the tape played just a few minutes ago, Casey talking with the police after admitting she had been not telling the truth and hindering the police: "my only goal, however this happened is to find Caylee..."

This is in her interrogation, and bottom line, for me, it tantamount to admitting guilt...she's basically saying I'm not going to admit how this happened, so you have to find her and figure it out.
Yes, I saw that on another thread and it was hypothesized that Casey often used words LE posed to her in her repsonses.

At JC Penneys perhaps, with Cindy's credit card?

Sure, why not?
She was using Cindy's card anyways, might just as well pick up an extra Winnie the Pooh blanket on mom's account!

I don't think we have pinned down information on that cat yet. ;)
Thanks, SS! I hadn't heard anything more either but was thinking if it was true they actually had a cat, then that fur would also be on the bedding in my opinion. :)

Is Casey going to be there for sure? Will the judge be hearing the motion on Friday to not require her to appear?
He already ruled she needed to be there. She'll be dragged to court if she refuses IMO.

Hi whiteangora,

IIRC KC called Penney's on the 27th. Someone please correct me if this in incorrect. So many dates...

ETA: looked on ping map 1m18sec. call at 11:09am on June 27th from tower near A home
Thanks. I wonder if LE ever got a hold of that statement from Penneys.

Is Casey going to be there for sure? Will the judge be hearing the motion on Friday to not require her to appear?

The judge has ordered her to be there. She is coming whether she wants to or not. It is not optional at this point. The prosecution doesn't want it to be an appeals issue and the judge agrees.

No one knows, I don't think?? I would assume Strickland is considering the motion now and will issue an Order before the hearing, but I have no idea.

But thankfully, since it's all still up in the air, Casey will keep getting attention and getting to feel special and important! It's all about Casey, afterall. -- (i have to find that vomit emoticon...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iz2013