Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have looked back thru the pages of post to see if this was already done, but my eyes could not take it any more. I was just going to let you all know I have the full version of ancestry.com. If it has not been fully looked at I can do it. Just give me directions of what you want looked up and I will find it. or will try. I think if you want to send info that can not be looked at here just pm me. I think that is ok if not just shoot me I mean delete my post.

In an early interview with ZG on one of the Orlando TV stations, I remember her saying either that her boyfriend waited in the car for her at Sawgrass or she used her boyfriend's car when she went to look at the apartment. Does anyone else remember this?

Yes, I seem to remember that also, the info is prolly here somewhere too....

Zenaida Gonzales has been added to the states list of witnesses.....

Guess they haven't found any "Fernandez" in her name either. ??

In the Orange County Clerk of Courts records, (Case Number: 08-CA-0024573-O), she is listed as full name, including the Fernandez.

In the Orange County Clerk of Courts records, (Case Number: 08-CA-0024573-O), she is listed as full name, including the Fernandez.

Yep. that the case filed against KC........only item anyone can find that has 'Fernandez' in it.

Rumors about her myspace page, before it went private had her middle name C.

As I was reading the very first interview of Casey by Melich, looking for a description by KC of what Caylee was wearing when she was last seen, I ran across the following:

KC It was a nice centralized area, he had a decent sized house. It was good room for the two of them. Then I started bringing Caylee over to Zenaida's apartment.

YM How long were you using or were you going to Zenaida's apartment? How..when did you start taking Caylee.

KC Um, I guess maybe the end of 2006, beginning of 2007.

YM So, since the end of 2006, beginning of '07.

KC Uh-huh. (Affirmative)

YM You started taking Caylee to Zenaida's house on Saw Grass?

KC She had an apartment on I guess it's considered Glenwood, but it's of Bumby and Robinson.

YM Uh-huh. (Affirmative)

KC Close to downtown. She lived there for quite a few months and moved over to Saw Grass just recently this year.

I was not aware of KC passing along this little detail (I'm sure others did catch this, so I am not claiming an exclusive), which I find ties in with ZG looking at an apartment at Sawgrass on June 17.

Still in a motel ??....How strange, with a boyfriend & two kids.

It's a difficult situation to get out of. It's usually something like $200 and up a week for a room in the "cheaper" hotels. All your money is going toward that and it's impossible to save $ for first, last and security toward a rental house or apartment.

As I was reading the very first interview of Casey by Melich, looking for a description by KC of what Caylee was wearing when she was last seen, I ran across the following:

I was not aware of KC passing along this little detail (I'm sure others did catch this, so I am not claiming an exclusive), which I find ties in with ZG looking at an apartment at Sawgrass on June 17.

Do they do credit checks before they let ya look at an apartment at SawGrass, do you know?

Does anyone remember the date KC gave for Zenaida's supposed car wreck? The one where KC claimed to have been a few cars behind Z's when it happened?

Do they do credit checks before they let ya look at an apartment at SawGrass, do you know?

In the story on Greta, Mark Furman noted that they do a credit check and a criminal background check on all applicants, but that ZG was not an applicant so they did not do those on her.

...adding my personal favorite :doh: I'd love to hear Casey explain on the stand (but never will :( )

From Casey's IM chat w/ Iassen...

SUNDAY 13TH JULY

ID So what do you do when you work? with the kid that is
KC: I have a nanny. i love her
ID Nice. how much do they charge?
KC: We've been friends for over 6 years. definitely someone i trust.

For grins...it'd go something like this...

SA: Soooo....Miss Anthony...please explain to the court one more time. When Mr. D. asked what you do with Caylee when you work - rather than just simply answer the question with "I have a nanny" which would have been consistent with your *cough* allegation of covering up ZFG's kidnapping in fear of retribution or harm to Caylee *cough* - you continue on to add that you "love her [ZFG]", and that she [ZFG] is, "definitely someone [you] trust." What exactly were your feelings toward ZFG at this point, 27 consecutive days after she had taken your daughter, 25 days after you last spoke to her, that elicited these gushing remarks?

[long silence]

...adding my personal favorite :doh: I'd love to hear Casey explain on the stand (but never will :( )

From Casey's IM chat w/ Iassen...

SUNDAY 13TH JULY

ID So what do you do when you work? with the kid that is
KC: I have a nanny. i love her
ID Nice. how much do they charge?
KC: We've been friends for over 6 years. definitely someone i trust.

For grins...it'd go something like this...

SA: Soooo....Miss Anthony...please explain to the court one more time. When Mr. D. asked what you do with Caylee when you work - rather than just simply answer the question with "I have a nanny" which would have been consistent with your *cough* allegation of covering up ZFG's kidnapping in fear of retribution or harm to Caylee *cough* - you continue on to add that you "love her [ZFG]", and that she [ZFG] is, "definitely someone [you] trust." What exactly were your feelings toward ZFG at this point, 27 consecutive days after she had taken your daughter, 25 days after you last spoke to her, that elicited these gushing remarks?

[long silence]

LOL! That would be great. I'm glad you posted this, I never noticed the date of the chat and how it relates to all of this!

For those of you who are interested this is a translation of Beba's(sawgrass ZG)myspace.

New Beba, New Year, Life in a hurry. Sincerity and true love, this time without betrayal eventhough betrayal doesn't kill but still hurt. But I go forward, happy, despite of what my happen.

For those of you who are interested this is a translation of Beba's(sawgrass ZG)myspace.

New Beba, New Year, Life in a hurry. Sincerity and true love, this time without betrayal eventhough betrayal doesn't kill but still hurt. But I go forward, happy, despite of what my happen.

This makes me :waitasec: and say "huh?" I mean I know, I get it, but still...

http://boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php?p=9140244
according to this thread, end of June, which would blow the 6/16 "dropped the baby with ZG and haven't seen them since"

Above bolded by me,

Thank you Clock's Tickin :blowkiss: This is exactly what I was thinking, just needed to make sure the time supported it. I know it's in the documents, so I have been pouring over them to find it there. I will continue to do so, as I want to read that section in it's entirety. I don't recall anyone questioning her on the fact that she did indeed claim to have seen ZG after June 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf