Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. Problem seems to be nobody in charge seems to want to do anything about it, any of what they are doing or have done.

Why do you think this is? Do you think LE's hands are too full for it to be high enough priority, it's being overlooked because it's not causing any real damage at this time, because LE has compassion for their "mourning" or do you think they're just waiting until after the trial (giving them enough rope to hang themselves ~ twice over)?

Why do you think this is? Do you think LE's hands are too full for it to be high enough priority, it's being overlooked because it's not causing any real damage at this time, because LE has compassion for their "mourning" or do you think they're just waiting until after the trial (giving them enough rope to hang themselves ~ twice over)?

I'll take the rope for $200, Alex!

If she can afford a hotel room she can well afford an apartment in Sawgrass. Costs way more to live in a hotel.

Not totally true - some, motels, not a hotel, have a kitchenette and are cheap, all the way around. If ZG and her children were starting at the bottom it takes a long time to save to get the money for, lets say, first and last and a deposit - even if she was getting help from the state.

Things, people, situations, answers are not "either or" "black or white" IMO

LE has always said that if Cindy hadn't called no one would have ever known about Caylee being gone. I think they may be just trying to keep that (as part of the big picture) in mind when dealing with them. But I dunno, that's just a guess.

Not totally true - some, motels, not a hotel, have a kitchenette and are cheap, all the way around. If ZG and her children were starting at the bottom it takes a long time to save to get the money for, lets say, first and last and a deposit - even if she was getting help from the state.

Things, people, situations, answers are not "either or" "black or white" IMO

Bold is mine-

I agree and was working on that same premise in my post. I posted months ago the same thing about coming up with first last and security while also paying the cost of a weekly room. I know how much it costs to live in a motel, Kitchnette or not. I was not judging the woman- My point was that compared- on a monthly basis, it is far more expensive to live in a motel than paying $600 a month on an apartment. and it is. A motel (and this is going back to the 90's and FAR from sunny florida) on a weekly basis cost over $200.00 a WEEK.

So...w/ Tony's statement and Casey's pings supporting that Casey met up w/ he & his friends when they went househunting after 4PM on Tuesday, 6/17...the same day that ZG visited Sawgrass....:waitasec:

Is there a remote possibilty that the two househunting/apartment hunting efforts crossed paths that day...if not physically...at least on paper???

Naaaaaaaah :shakehead: Just had to kick the hornets nest :poke: :bee: ;)

So...w/ Tony's statement and Casey's pings supporting that Casey met up w/ he & his friends when they went househunting after 4PM on Tuesday, 6/17...the same day that ZG visited Sawgrass....:waitasec:

Is there a remote possibilty that the two househunting/apartment hunting efforts crossed paths that day...if not physically...at least on paper???

BJB: I thought this too, but what was the date that Casey (presumably, I believe) did the searches on the computer for Zani, Zanny, ZFG, etc.?

Something else burning in me grey matter (what's left of it, that is) is what exactly did LE pull out of Caseys purse the night that Cindy called 911? ZFG's ID? If so, she knew about ZFG pre-911 and picking ZFG name off Sawgrass viewing list would matter not. OMG I'm sooooooo confused. Best mix another :Banane35:

BJB: I thought this too, but what was the date that Casey (presumably, I believe) did the searches on the computer for Zani, Zanny, ZFG, etc.?
*snipped*

Casey never did computer searches for Z (in any form). The searches done on the computer were done by Lee after Casey gave him the name 7/15. The media misunderstood the computer forensic information (how search history files are created) and the misinformation has been propagating ever since. :rolleyes:

what exactly did LE pull out of Caseys purse the night that Cindy called 911? ZFG's ID?
We'd certainly like to know. :)

I had wondered this myself, but I can't find any evidence of it. TL states he never went to Sawgrass, and there are no calls on KC's phone to show she spoke with the Sawgrass office to possibly set up a viewing appt.

I don't know - it's one of those big phat mysteries in this case.

In today's doc dump it seems that the William W, who visited KC in jail, has a friend named Laura R. This Laura R. was apparently friends with a Zenaida G.

Does Laura R. ring a bell? Anyone?

Alleged by a third party in today's doc dump (page 8129 http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146581.pdf)...that ZG will state she visited ~12 apt. complexes, filled out applications, and that one of them was Crane's Landing.

IIRC Casey visited Crane's Landing w/ Tony (6/19 IIRC) and she stayed in the office while Tony checked out the apt. owing to Casey not having her drivers' license with her. Casey was acquainted w/ Matt Crisp who worked @ CL.

Question - In KC's statement to LE, did she say that Zanny received a traffic ticket when Zanny was in the car wreck and KC was following behind Zanny in her vehicle? I've tried to read her statement on docstoc (Patty referenced in in the Stickies), but i can't get it to load. Thanks!

Question - In KC's statement to LE, did she say that Zanny received a traffic ticket when Zanny was in the car wreck and KC was following behind Zanny in her vehicle? I've tried to read her statement on docstoc (Patty referenced in in the Stickies), but i can't get it to load. Thanks!

No, that's just what she told her Mom, before she "confessed" that Zanny had actually stolen Caylee.

Alleged by a third party in today's doc dump (page 8129 http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146581.pdf)...that ZG will state she visited ~12 apt. complexes, filled out applications, and that one of them was Crane's Landing.

IIRC Casey visited Crane's Landing w/ Tony (6/19 IIRC) and she stayed in the office while Tony checked out the apt. owing to Casey not having her drivers' license with her. Casey was acquainted w/ Matt Crisp who worked @ CL.

Some how - even though there's still some gap to fill - this could be the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member