Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello WS

I need something cleared up. Is it true that the land where Caylee's remains were recovered were on/near/between property owned by "Zenida" and "Gonzalez"?

Thank you!

...jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

Update: After having just left this question I came across a thread titled: WONDER IF: Zanaida/or Gonzales Homes by where Caylee was dumped saw anything? Is this for real? Then this is crazy. If this is true I have no doubt we are dealing with something important about this name...my gosh!

I don't think a Zenaida or a Gonzales claimed to have seen anything. I think there is an unrelated Gonzales in the neighborhood.

I'm having a hard time getting my head around it's just coincidence that a person named Zanny just happened to fall into KC's lap on the day she needed her to. Then again, I can't figure out the inside scoop. Sure is puzzling.
The email from LA quoted above is amazing how detailed the garbage was that came out of KC's mouth. Unbelievable...literally, I guess.

I think maybe said Zenaida turing up where she happened to be may have given KC the idea for the story. KC might not have known on whom to blame Caylee's problem, or what to do, until that point.

Maybe she thought LE wouldn't check it out.

I don't see a coincidence. If Zenaida hadn't turned up and tweaked KC's imagination, it woulda been someone else. Maybe she would have blamed JG to begin with.

Hello WS

Here is some of the RG interview with LE on September 5th 2008. I had to look this up and see it for my own satisfaction, re: MRG speaking of a (full name)ZG and his awareness of this "nanny" as early as when Casey was dating/engaged to JG. I have not figured out why I am unable to open pdf files...so I followed a link given by WS to Utube where I found the audio and I transcribed part I.

I started ahead of RG comment about ZG so you can get some context: RG is telling LE about a conversation he had with GA at the home of GA, after an evening vigil for Caylee.

(Begin)

RG: But then we were going to the car because it was 11:15 and I've got to go home. George walks me out to the car and I start asking him questions. He says: "I know, I wanted to talk to you but something came up and I forgot that you were there." Of course, I didn't believe any of that. I mean, you asked me to come and talk to you. So, he says: "What do you thinks goin' on?" I said George here's where I'm working from right now. I said I have two theories somethings happened Casey's snapped this isn't Casey anymore or Casey got involved in something that went wrong and either shes hidden Caylee or somebodys taken Caylee. And that's the one he was leaning towards. Um, and I said you know George wha, which, what has your daughter gotten involved in? He goes: "Ah, I don't know she always had issues"...that's always been, that's always his statement Casey has issues. Um, and then we talked about the smell in the trunk and I said if its not Caylee George, who is it? He goes: "Ya know, I don't know..." then I said point blank I said George, what has your daughter gotten herself into? I said because I'm just startin' and I'm startin' to find things I don't like about Fusion and some of these people she's been hanging out with, I said somethin's really wrong. I said Casey's life, in my opinion, is not good, it is a controlled mess up until the end of May, early June, something happens to spin that out of control. Um, so yeah, I dunno yeah, its this new crowd. And then he just kind of blurted out about the whole job thing. He said you know we, I knew she didn't have any of those jobs. Said she, "when she told us she worked at the Sports Authority I went there one day and they told me she'd never been there, and I've discovered most of the jobs she's told us she had she never had". Which of course I made a note of, that means you knew, she wasn't workin'. So, if she has a nanny, whos paying for her?

Um, the thing that struck me when I was reading those notes about her story about Zenida, it hasn't changed word for word since April of '06. It's still exactly the same story. Um, when she told it to us, I think I told you on the phone, ah, from the end of her, her babysitter at that point was Lauren Gibbs.
LE: Affirmative
RG: Lauren suddenly couldn't do it anymore, I think she was going back to school. Now she has no babysitter for Caylee and she's supposed to be working for Kodak at Universal.
LE: And this is when again?
RG: This is, uh, this is March, April and part of May '06.
LE: Okay.
RG: Okay? So, Jesse decides to give up his only day off from Progressive. He's watching her on Mondays. And then it got to the point where somebody else in my family was watchin' her two days a week. So now Caylee's at our house three days out of a week during work and Casey's there at night and on the weekends, I don't have a problem with that because Caylee's a wonderful little girl, but I work out of my house, and this was a severe disruption, to me. So I began to press Caylee(i am sure he mean 'casey')about have you found anybody yet and when she finally said she found somone as I told you on the phone it was really odd, rather than just saying: "Yeah, I've got that worked out...Oh, yeah I found this lady, eh, Zanida Gonzales and she, she, watches my friend Zachary and Caylee play together and they, they love to be together so this will work out great." I was thinking wow that's a whole lot more information that I really needed.

(end PartI)

I am not trying to give Casey any help, and even if she was using ZFG much earlier than June16th/July15th 2008 if I sat on a jury I would still think she did it...but I would wonder how a woman that she made up happened to show up in the story...and that is why I have not let this go...

UPDATE: Using my old post here(did not want to type again):)

SP interview with LE

LE: Was Casey the one telling you about Zanny, or was it Cindy telling you about Zanny?
SP: Uh, uh, whenever they talked about a babysitter a year ago or so...
LE: Uh-hum
SP: ...they'd talk about Zanny. At first, being hard of hearing, I thought they was talking about Danny
SP: Because there used to be a guy that had a little boy that about, was about Casey's age(sure she meant Caylee)this was a story that they'll...
SP: They told me, this little boy was about cay...Caylee's age I mean and that the father and her were friends.
LE: They're(inaudible)
SP: Yeah
SP: Well the father and her were friends and uh, he used to babysit sometimes. So I, but then I find out his name ain't even Danny, goodness knows if he even existed, so I think these are a lot of lies, and Cindy told them to me because she believed them.

Here we have another account of the "full blown Zanny/Nanny" story. In this one even Cindy knew this story and "told them to me because she believed them."

Sp heard this story enough to think they were speaking of "Danny" when they were saying Zanny and she thought they were talking about Jeff. Jeff has/had a son whom Caylee played with-was Jeff's child at Caylee's birthday? I think Exit13 said there were no other children at Caylee's birthday party. You would think SP would wonder where Jeff/Nanny/Zachery would be on Caylee's second birthday if they spent so much time together and loved to be with each other. That is also when SP says Casey stole from her for the first time. Forty some dollars from a stolen check: Casey said to SP she had needed things for the party and SP says she should have asked but that she forgave Casey.

SP must have been thinking about all of this too because she did ask to have "Danny/Nanny" made clear and she came to the conclusion that Cindy was just telling her(SP)what she was being told by Casey...indicating that it was Casey that was the liar-not Cindy.

Sp says that she first starting hearing them talk about this "around last year" which would be 2007 and RG said he heard it as early as 2006.

I went to the website for SGA and I have never personally been near apartments so big and fancy. As a person from my walk of life...that is RICH! When I saw that I thought two things: ZG(depo) never went to SGA to inquire about renting. Not with six kids...even if she wanted to lie and say she had less(because by law you have to have at least three bedrooms for six kids)how would she hid them all the time. The SGA looked like you had to use a card to get in or had a gate...and when I read Dante'sCliff notes I saw that you did indeed need a card and he said the code had been changed since Casey would have known it.

ZG(depo)was already living at Motel6 on the date of her first interview with LE. It states at the top of the document that is her residence. I am not calling her untruthful...I am saying that someone who lives in a Motel 6 with six children does not go to apartments like SGA to find residence. IMO

Now, thinking that Cindy had heard this Zanny story enough to have relayed it to her own mother? I don't know what to think about that when I think of AnnieD's statements in her recent depo: Cindy was asking any of them if they knew about or who Zanny was. I think she was vague in answering if it seemed that Cindy had heard of Zanny/Nanny or was just going with the info and trying to get more from the "gang." I think the lawyers in the depo tried pushing and clarifying(trying) that point but I think AD was avoiding being straight...I agree with a poster who said it felt like she was trying to protect Cindy-not in a major way but I think she understood the deop was about trying to also find out what Cindy knew...since Cindy did such a poor showing at her own depo.

...jmo...

Someone else posted a random thought re ZG's visit to Sawgrass, similar to yours Chiquita. Very interesting twist and I seriously thought about it. If there'd been a little more time after Casey's arrest before ZG was contacted by LE, I could see a situational retro-fit happening. As it is, not sure anyone could have foreseen the notoriety of this case at that time. Except for Baez...?

I'm still leaning towards the Sawgrass story existing because "a" ZG visited a complex Casey was familiar with. If ZG had not visited the apartment, we'd have never heard of Sawgrass.

As I remember ZG only listed 2 children to be moving in with her-BUT-I also wondered how a single mother working as a housekeeper at a motel could even consider moving into an apartment complex like Sawgrass. Not taking anything away from KC being the murderer of Caylee-but I'm not so sure this case is that cut and dried that a sick, spiteful woman murdered her daughter to be free and hurt her own mother in the process!:confused:

As I remember ZG only listed 2 children to be moving in with -BUT-I also wondered how a single mother working as a housekeeper at a motel could even consider moving into an apartment complex like Sawgrass. Not taking anything away from KC being the murderer of Caylee-but I'm not so sure this case is that cut and dried that a sick, spiteful woman murdered her daughter to be free and hurt her own mother in the process!:confused:

Anyone can go LOOK at any apt. they want. Maybe she had no idea how much the rent was. And, all this goes back to the part of the story we don't know. We are missing a huge chunk of information about this whole ZFG story. LIke I have said before Casey's whole thing was sneaking around and stealing, hiding information from people. She was very sneaky and something more was going on here. JMO

Anyone can go LOOK at any apt. they want. Maybe she had no idea how much the rent was. And, all this goes back to the part of the story we don't know. We are missing a huge chunk of information about this whole ZFG story. LIke I have said before Casey's whole thing was sneaking around and stealing, hiding information from people. She was very sneaky and something more was going on here. JMO

ITA This case just gets curiouser and curiouser!:waitasec:

I wish I knew more about Sawgrass ZG than I do. But, weren't the 2 children she listed on the interest card, two of her ADULT children? Perhaps the rent and expenses were going to be split 3 ways. This would make it possible for ZG to raise her family in a "better neighborhood".

As far as ZG touring the apt. on June 17th, I've already made position clear, since KC IS NOT CLEVER ENOUGH, as eveidenced by the eveidence!, I believe Sawgrass ZG's visit was nothing short of "divine intervention".

As I remember ZG only listed 2 children to be moving in with her-BUT-I also wondered how a single mother working as a housekeeper at a motel could even consider moving into an apartment complex like Sawgrass. Not taking anything away from KC being the murderer of Caylee-but I'm not so sure this case is that cut and dried that a sick, spiteful woman murdered her daughter to be free and hurt her own mother in the process!:confused:

I used to be a landlord. You'd be surprised. People will look at, apply for, and fully expect to be granted $1000 rental homes when they have no job but "plan to get a job" or whatever.... they could care less what the rent is cuz they don't plan to PAY it. I have no problem at all seeing ZG looking at every vacancy that would let her in. Lots of tenants apply in 2 or 3 person "packs" with enough income between them, to be given the rental, and then, oopsie, 1 or another backs out, and somebody else slides in... the rental market is a very, shall we say, "fluid" market. That's not to say ZG was a deadbeat renter, as she may have heard enough right there to realize she couldn't afford it, and didn't proceed further, and that's why no detailed application showing income, drivers license, id, etc., has not YET been let out here.

I wish I knew more about Sawgrass ZG than I do. But, weren't the 2 children she listed on the interest card, two of her ADULT children? Perhaps the rent and expenses were going to be split 3 ways. This would make it possible for ZG to raise her family in a "better neighborhood". As far as ZG touring the apt. on June 17th, I've already made position clear, since KC IS NOT CLEVER ENOUGH, as eveidenced by the eveidence!, I believe Sawgrass ZG's visit was nothing short of "divine intervention".

That makes sense Ripley. And so does "divine intervention". I think we will see more of it as time goes by. I believe God and the universe is just as ticked off as we are!:furious:

WS

I did see SGA website. I have two instances here: one with RG saying he knew about Zanny and SP saying both Cindy and Casey talked about Zanny. SP says she even heard about Jeff and his son. RG says he heard about Zanny back in 2006 and SP says back in 2007 she was hearing this.

Yes, anybody can go anywhere to get an apartment but do you really usually go to places that are not in your normal range of earning ability and I don't know how to explain this to people who may have money, credit cards and grew up non middle class...I do not think ZG would have bothered to go to SGA to get an apartment. Now, does she have grown children? I understand she has six, but I do not know their ages. The names "jasmine and michelle" were also on the card-I do not know why ZG would lie about how many children she has: if it was the ZG(depo) that filled out the card(had it filled out by manager who does claim that he spoke to the person that filled out the card in spanish and this does throw things off again) I wonder what she was going to say in a gated community about having the four extra people in her apartment.

I still don't really know what the answer to this is; but a least two people had heard Casey's story about a nanny named zanny and I would love to have it explained about Cindy telling her mother about Zanny. Why didn't they bring up Cindy's mother's statement to LE during the depo?

I think it is very important that Cindy's mother knew of a Nanny and about Jeff and his "son"...and she heard it from Cindy.:eek:!

...jmo...

WS

I did see SGA website. I have two instances here: one with RG saying he knew about Zanny and SP saying both Cindy and Casey talked about Zanny. SP says she even heard about Jeff and his son. RG says he heard about Zanny back in 2006 and SP says back in 2007 she was hearing this.

Yes, anybody can go anywhere to get an apartment but do you really usually go to places that are not in your normal range of earning ability and I don't know how to explain this to people who may have money, credit cards and grew up non middle class...I do not think ZG would have bothered to go to SGA to get an apartment. Now, does she have grown children? I understand she has six, but I do not know their ages. The names "jasmine and michelle" were also on the card-I do not know why ZG would lie about how many children she has: if it was the ZG(depo) that filled out the card(had it filled out by manager who does claim that he spoke to the person that filled out the card in spanish and this does throw things off again) I wonder what she was going to say in a gated community about having the four extra people in her apartment.

I still don't really know what the answer to this is; but a least two people had heard Casey's story about a nanny named zanny and I would love to have it explained about Cindy telling her mother about Zanny. Why didn't they bring up Cindy's mother's statement to LE during the depo?

I think it is very important that Cindy's mother knew of a Nanny and about Jeff and his "son"...and she heard it from Cindy.:eek:!

...jmo...

MOO, but this is simply an old lie that she has been telling for a while. IIRC, she stopped going in to work and subsequently lost her job right after Caylee's birth, so she would have needed this story back then. Apparently, telling everyone the truth about being fired/quitting wasn't something she wanted to do and so the lies began. With a new child in the picture, she now had to have someone to watch her while she "went to work", and presto, the Zanny the Nanny story is born. I believe the nanny story is a combination of storybook fantasy meshed with a few real-life details to make it more believable. The fact that she has been telling it for so long doesn't bother me. It simply shows me how long she has been deceiving everyone around her. She has been living a lie and it finally caught up with her. As far as a real ZG being at the apartments, I think just a lucky coincidence for KC. Also shows me that she fully intended to accuse this person of a horrific crime. I mean, what does she care, as long as she can party, right? Why should she care if an innocent person is jailed, so long as she can continue her "good life".

Hello WS

Here is some of the RG interview with LE on September 5th 2008. I had to look this up and see it for my own satisfaction, re: MRG speaking of a (full name)ZG and his awareness of this "nanny" as early as when Casey was dating/engaged to JG. I have not figured out why I am unable to open pdf files...so I followed a link given by WS to Utube where I found the audio and I transcribed part I.

I started ahead of RG comment about ZG so you can get some context: RG is telling LE about a conversation he had with GA at the home of GA, after an evening vigil for Caylee.

(Begin)

RG: But then we were going to the car because it was 11:15 and I've got to go home. George walks me out to the car and I start asking him questions. He says: "I know, I wanted to talk to you but something came up and I forgot that you were there." Of course, I didn't believe any of that. I mean, you asked me to come and talk to you. So, he says: "What do you thinks goin' on?" I said George here's where I'm working from right now. I said I have two theories somethings happened Casey's snapped this isn't Casey anymore or Casey got involved in something that went wrong and either shes hidden Caylee or somebodys taken Caylee. And that's the one he was leaning towards. Um, and I said you know George wha, which, what has your daughter gotten involved in? He goes: "Ah, I don't know she always had issues"...that's always been, that's always his statement Casey has issues. Um, and then we talked about the smell in the trunk and I said if its not Caylee George, who is it? He goes: "Ya know, I don't know..." then I said point blank I said George, what has your daughter gotten herself into? I said because I'm just startin' and I'm startin' to find things I don't like about Fusion and some of these people she's been hanging out with, I said somethin's really wrong. I said Casey's life, in my opinion, is not good, it is a controlled mess up until the end of May, early June, something happens to spin that out of control. Um, so yeah, I dunno yeah, its this new crowd. And then he just kind of blurted out about the whole job thing. He said you know we, I knew she didn't have any of those jobs. Said she, "when she told us she worked at the Sports Authority I went there one day and they told me she'd never been there, and I've discovered most of the jobs she's told us she had she never had". Which of course I made a note of, that means you knew, she wasn't workin'. So, if she has a nanny, whos paying for her?

Um, the thing that struck me when I was reading those notes about her story about Zenida, it hasn't changed word for word since April of '06. It's still exactly the same story. Um, when she told it to us, I think I told you on the phone, ah, from the end of her, her babysitter at that point was Lauren Gibbs.
LE: Affirmative
RG: Lauren suddenly couldn't do it anymore, I think she was going back to school. Now she has no babysitter for Caylee and she's supposed to be working for Kodak at Universal.
LE: And this is when again?
RG: This is, uh, this is March, April and part of May '06.
LE: Okay.
RG: Okay? So, Jesse decides to give up his only day off from Progressive. He's watching her on Mondays. And then it got to the point where somebody else in my family was watchin' her two days a week. So now Caylee's at our house three days out of a week during work and Casey's there at night and on the weekends, I don't have a problem with that because Caylee's a wonderful little girl, but I work out of my house, and this was a severe disruption, to me. So I began to press Caylee(i am sure he mean 'casey')about have you found anybody yet and when she finally said she found somone as I told you on the phone it was really odd, rather than just saying: "Yeah, I've got that worked out...Oh, yeah I found this lady, eh, Zanida Gonzales and she, she, watches my friend Zachary and Caylee play together and they, they love to be together so this will work out great." I was thinking wow that's a whole lot more information that I really needed.

(end PartI)

I am not trying to give Casey any help, and even if she was using ZFG much earlier than June16th/July15th 2008 if I sat on a jury I would still think she did it...but I would wonder how a woman that she made up happened to show up in the story...and that is why I have not let this go...

UPDATE: Using my old post here(did not want to type again):)

SP interview with LE

LE: Was Casey the one telling you about Zanny, or was it Cindy telling you about Zanny?
SP: Uh, uh, whenever they talked about a babysitter a year ago or so...
SP: ...they'd talk about Zanny. At first, being hard of hearing, I thought they was talking about Danny
SP: Because there used to be a guy that had a little boy that about, was about Casey's age(sure she meant Caylee)this was a story that they'll...
SP: They told me, this little boy was about cay...Caylee's age I mean and that the father and her were friends.
LE: They're(inaudible)
SP: Yeah
SP: Well the father and her were friends and uh, he used to babysit sometimes. So I, but then I find out his name ain't even Danny, goodness knows if he even existed, so I think these are a lot of lies, and Cindy told them to me because she believed them.

Here we have another account of the "full blown Zanny/Nanny" story. In this one even Cindy knew this story and "told them to me because she believed them."

Sp heard this story enough to think they were speaking of "Danny" when they were saying Zanny and she thought they were talking about Jeff. Jeff has/had a son whom Caylee played with-was Jeff's child at Caylee's birthday? I think Exit13 said there were no other children at Caylee's birthday party. You would think SP would wonder where Jeff/Nanny/Zachery would be on Caylee's second birthday if they spent so much time together and loved to be with each other. That is also when SP says Casey stole from her for the first time. Forty some dollars from a stolen check: Casey said to SP she had needed things for the party and SP says she should have asked but that she forgave Casey.

SP must have been thinking about all of this too because she did ask to have "Danny/Nanny" made clear and she came to the conclusion that Cindy was just telling her(SP)what she was being told by Casey...indicating that it was Casey that was the liar-not Cindy.

Sp says that she first starting hearing them talk about this "around last year" which would be 2007 and RG said he heard it as early as 2006.

I went to the website for SGA and I have never personally been near apartments so big and fancy. As a person from my walk of life...that is RICH! When I saw that I thought two things: ZG(depo) never went to SGA to inquire about renting. Not with six kids...even if she wanted to lie and say she had less(because by law you have to have at least three bedrooms for six kids)how would she hid them all the time. The SGA looked like you had to use a card to get in or had a gate...and when I read Dante'sCliff notes I saw that you did indeed need a card and he said the code had been changed since Casey would have known it.

ZG(depo)was already living at Motel6 on the date of her first interview with LE. It states at the top of the document that is her residence. I am not calling her untruthful...I am saying that someone who lives in a Motel 6 with six children does not go to apartments like SGA to find residence. IMO

Now, thinking that Cindy had heard this Zanny story enough to have relayed it to her own mother? I don't know what to think about that when I think of AnnieD's statements in her recent depo: Cindy was asking any of them if they knew about or who Zanny was. I think she was vague in answering if it seemed that Cindy had heard of Zanny/Nanny or was just going with the info and trying to get more from the "gang." I think the lawyers in the depo tried pushing and clarifying(trying) that point but I think AD was avoiding being straight...I agree with a poster who said it felt like she was trying to protect Cindy-not in a major way but I think she understood the deop was about trying to also find out what Cindy knew...since Cindy did such a poor showing at her own depo.

...jmo...
So where was she going/what was she doing while the Gunds were babysitting back in 2006?

ITA there is something more going on. There's a piece of this puzzle that is missing. I wonder how long the real ZG had lived in the Orlando area and if KC was somehow aware of her and began using her name a few years ago. Maybe from the tatoo parlor, maybe from ZG's lost license. I don't know, but exactly why did KC pick the SGA and apt 210 as the location for her Zanny story. Yes, Dante and Annie had lived there, but I gotta wonder if she might have already been aware of who ZG was for quite a while, and knew that she was at SGA on the 17th. I still really wonder if KC found ZG's missing license. If she had the info on that license, she could have easily looked up other info on her, knew where she lived, watched her, stalked her if you will.

Don't know what the connecting piece is, but I sure hope ZG's attorney's and the SA have it!

:confused:
:waitasec:
I t seems in the back of my mind.... I recall at one time....
Someone :confused: ~ said ~ that ZG knew someone who either
worked for the "CLEANING Company" that worked at the S G A ! !

Does anyone recall anything at all like that...
I either remember SEEING it on a TV interview ? / or hearing
someone repeat..... One of the reasons that she went there to
Look at the SGA ~ was that someone from the maintenance crew/
cleaning crew ~ told her.....

So : I guess my questions ? are these .....

* Did ZG know anyone that had any connection to S G A ? ? ?

**was ZG in anyway related to any one who had connections to
S G A ? ? ?

*Did ZG ever work for a CLEANING CREW CONNECTED TO SGA?
~ ~ ~ Since ZG is in the CLEANING BUSINESS ~ RIGHT ? ?:confused:

Thanks.... It has been on my mind for a while ! :confused:

God Bless!
jjgram

*** PS :clap: GRRRRRREAT SLEUTHING GUYS & GALS ! ! !:blowkiss:

ITA there is something more going on. There's a piece of this puzzle that is missing. I wonder how long the real ZG had lived in the Orlando area and if KC was somehow aware of her and began using her name a few years ago. Maybe from the tatoo parlor, maybe from ZG's lost license. I don't know, but exactly why did KC pick the SGA and apt 210 as the location for her Zanny story. Yes, Dante and Annie had lived there, but I gotta wonder if she might have already been aware of who ZG was for quite a while, and knew that she was at SGA on the 17th. I still really wonder if KC found ZG's missing license. If she had the info on that license, she could have easily looked up other info on her, knew where she lived, watched her, stalked her if you will.

Don't know what the connecting piece is, but I sure hope ZG's attorney's and the SA have it!

My Bold:

It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that KC had retrieved ZG's number or address and invited her to tour the apartments. But then, nothing at all would surprise me about this case!

So where was she going/what was she doing while the Gunds were babysitting back in 2006?

*** They say she ( KC ) was working at KODAK at Universal ~
doing Photography.... She met Jesse while working there... He was working at Universal at the time also...
and shortly after she became / or was PG at the time...
and then...
she told Jesse it was his child...
but the time frame did not add up for him being the
father... that's how JG Parents ask him to take the Paternity test !

That is my understanding...! ?

God Bless!
jjgram

WS

...jmo...

Sawgrass Apts are not that expensive accordings to earlier posters on another thread. ZG has six children but they don't all live with her and are older, some out on their own, I believe. She must have qualified to rent there as most rentals check out your references first before showing you the apartments.

I think the question is, was she actually working at this time. As I understand it, she was let go at Universal for job abandonment, meaning she did not return after Caylee's birth. And we know she was not working at Sport's authority either, so what was she doing while the Grund's were watching Caylee?

WS

...jmo...
This relates to the previous post as to why ZG other children were not listed on the tenant card.
Has it been clarified anywhere what the names/ages of the Sawgrass ZG children are? Obviously, M & J are underage and listed on the SG tenant info card. What about the other 4?
My thinking: It's not that uncommon to have children that range from 6 yrs to 26 yrs. If ZG is separating from her husband (as was my understanding) , she may have taken her 2 underage children to look for an apartment. Could her other four children be adults (18 yrs-24 ish) or be her step children. That leaves some possibilities.
Older children may hook up and move in with friends, find a place of their own, or continue to live with Dad. The other children (adult/stepchildren) may not be listed on the tenant card to avoid appearing overcrowded. Wonder what the apartment policy is on number of tenants? :rolleyes:
If Sawgrass ZG had adult children (18-24 yrs), maybe they knew Casey. Maybe this was Casey's connection to SG. We are sure that none of ZG children were named Zenaida, right?
Whatever circumstance, happen chance, or divine intervention that brought everyone to Sawgrass apartments was, it would be a lot clearer to me if I was sure I had all possible players.
:confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member