Geraldo - Sat., 1/31/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
i HAD heard today that the interview was for tomorrow but I am sure you all went up and saw todays date on the website? Hmm I am surprised that she would do an interview but I think it is ABOUT time she does.

I find it ODD that his website only says this weekend.
It almost seems like it was not really finalized.

Oh Man, I made popcorn too. Fudge.

I made my husband & kids chage the channel from the SNL Special over to Geraldo! What gives? it looks like Geraldo's covering everything but no CA interview! What's going on? Geraldo is good for false advertisement again? Bait and switch, huh?

think yourselves fortunate. i stayed up till 3am here.

At the start of the show, he said Why is Casey smiling (in court)?
The defense attorneys are going to tell us?:laughitup:

Well, I can't wait to hear this....why is Casey smiling? Defense must know everyone is talking about Casey smiling....so they had to come up with an excuse..

My e-mail:

"Geraldo and Producers:
Once again your show comes up like an empty vault.
You advertise an exclusive interview with Cindy Anthony, but she's not on. You had an exclusive video related to the Anthony case that also was touted, but NOT shown a while back. Those of us tuned in about what was advertised did not tune in to see Ann Coulter. I really don't care who or what you have on your show, but don't advertise one thing and show another. It's wrong, it's false advertising, and it makes you look rather dishonest."
And I signed with my real name.

You are hat and loads of cattle....my kind of woman:clap::blowkiss: maybe we need a secret Ann Coulter thread,roflmbo

My e-mail:

"Geraldo and Producers:
You advertise an exclusive interview with Cindy Anthony, but she's not on. You had an exclusive video related to the Anthony case that also was touted, but NOT shown a while back. Those of us tuned in about what was advertised did not tune in to see Ann Coulter. I really don't care who or what you have on your show, but don't advertise one thing and show another. It's wrong, it's false advertising, and it makes you look rather dishonest."

:clap::clap::clap: Great e-mail, direct and to the point.

My e-mail:

"Geraldo and Producers:

:clap::clap:
Well said!

On his website, it says 'this weekend'........maybe he wants to suck us in to watch tomorrow, too.

This Weekend:
• A new twist in the Casey Anthony case...and the tabloids are running rampant. But we'll separate fact from fiction behind the headlines as this heart-wrenching saga continues
• Plus, Geraldo sits down Casey's mom Cindy Anthony
in an EXCLUSIVE interview
• E-mail the show: atlarge@foxnews.com

Geraldo is live on both Sat. and Sun.....maybe Cindy will be on tomorrow night, so Fox can compete with the Superbowl?

My e-mail:

"Geraldo and Producers:

That was very good.
I think I will write too and remind him of how he promised to have George's letter in his hands for his show last week.

Honestly if everyone would tune out of his show he wouldn't get the ratings. I personally refuse to watch his show ever sinse he did a 180. Nothing entertaining in watching him kissing the defenses butt :crazy:
You're so wise, so logical.
We want to do that... but we're addicts !:crazy: Addicted to this crazy case!:)

Well, if he's in Florida for the game, maybe it is tomorrow night.

Geraldo is live on both Sat. and Sun.....maybe Cindy will be on tomorrow night, so Fox can compete with the Superbowl?

LOL maybe, I guess that is selfishness on Geraldo's part..but no way would I miss the super bowl for Cindy! No way!

OH for goodness sakes....More OBAMA!!! The guy can't even wipe his nose without the whole country knowing about it. Now we have to hear about who he is pulling for in the Super Bowl?...this is news?.....GR, nothing more than a live trash mag. IMO.

On his website, it says 'this weekend'........maybe he wants to suck us in to watch tomorrow, too.

This Weekend:
• A new twist in the Casey Anthony case...and the tabloids are running rampant. But we'll separate fact from fiction behind the headlines as this heart-wrenching saga continues
• Plus, Geraldo sits down Casey's mom Cindy Anthony
in an EXCLUSIVE interview
• E-mail the show: atlarge@foxnews.com

New twist, what new twist, blah, blah, blah.

Now they're showing superbowl commercials

Oh no he didn't :eek: Geraldo just said they were kinda LAME!! Pot, meet kettle....

He will probably start with the last 5 minutes tonight with the defense defending KAs smile and conclusion tomorrow night with 2 minutes of CA just so everyone will tune in.

Next up, I think they're gonna be talking about the octuplets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member