**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

I could have sworn that it was before LP, too. It was in a LE interview or something similar. Remember, pink flowered seat covers or something to that effect? She described the car down to the last detail, complete with the NY tags and tint or no tint on the windows (I don't remember which it was). :)

Here's a link where WS'er 'butwhatif' has transcribed the jail visits...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77725

in part two KC speaks of the car, window tint, floral carseat......no mention of NY tags (unless i missed it....LOL)

I know that Lee Anthony did not live with his parents and I was under the impression that maybe he is a level-headed guy and perhaps he can be some type of support for his Dad however I just read on one of the forums that Lee and Casey had been joking about their Dad being unemployed and saying that their Dad should have the book "How to find a job for Dummies". This makes me feel so very sad. I hope that George has some type of support and someone that he can share his feelings and thoughts with. My heart goes out to him.

I just really hope they don't try to put off Caylee's funeral to try to avoid these depos taking place. I think we can expect some sort of dramatic A event just before these are to go ahead.

Oh, yeah. They can't be cooperative about anything.

Here's a link where WS'er 'butwhatif' has transcribed the jail visits...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77725

in part two KC speaks of the car, window tint, floral carseat......no mention of NY tags (unless i missed it....LOL)

But at some point in an interview with Cindy, Casey mentions that ZFG has "ties" to New York and Florida. Ofcourse, New York may have just been in her mind as AL was planning on returning there.

Very Much Respect Your Opinions although I do not agree that her name has been cleared repeatedly. KC and family saying "oh this is the wrong ZG" doesn't clear her name when she was the ZG at Sawgrass and driving car with NY Tags. That points directly to this ZG. KC needs to come out and directly say "This is not the ZG because....I Lied about ZG taking Caylee".
KC did tell LE that this ZG was NOT the woman she used as Caylee's babysitter. This lawsuit is nothing more than a fishing expedition to find some $$$ somewhere. It is also a waste of taxpayer's $$$.

But at some point in an interview with Cindy, Casey mentions that ZFG has "ties" to New York and Florida. Ofcourse, New York may have just been in her mind as AL was planning on returning there.

KC also said MANY things about zanny that DON'T describe the suing ZG....
ZG lawyer simply focusing on one item from KC 'list' of things.

Notice in typical "Lawyer Speak" he describes the license plates & NOT the car they were on.

What next ???....the suing ZG got ALL her tats on June 18th ??

He is a fantastic attorney and I am sure the SA's Office is glad to have this opportunity to be a fly on his wall. ;)

KC also said MANY things about zanny that DON'T describe the suing ZG....
ZG lawyer simply focusing on one item from KC 'list' of things.

Notice in typical "Lawyer Speak" he describes the license plates & NOT the car they were on.

What next ???....the suing ZG got ALL her tats on June 18th ??

:clap:

IIRC G & C are listed in the suit, probably because CA was screaming from the roof tops that Z had Caylee. JAG(just a guess)

Looks like the law students are paying off:dance:KC lawyer seems to be excited... They must have found some case law, that they think will get them out of answering questions.

Hope it doesn't work.

:clap:

IIRC G & C are listed in the suit, probably because CA was screaming from the roof tops that Z had Caylee. JAG(just a guess)

Looks like the law students are paying off:dance:KC lawyer seems to be excited... They must have found some case law that they think will get them out of answering questions.

Hope it doesn't work.

You think this will be the "mystery motion" ?

OT/ just have to post real quick. don't like being at 666....gives me the creeps.

Looking forward to reading what other WSer's think...

I just really hope they don't try to put off Caylee's funeral to try to avoid these depos taking place. I think we can expect some sort of dramatic A event just before these are to go ahead.
I think it is exactly what will happen. They have put it off this long for so why not another month or two? It isn't only this deposition, but LE said they won't ask the "tough questions" until after the funeral. George cannot attend the deposition due to his health which means Cindy and Lee will have to come up with other reasons. Maybe GC will have to create another distraction to allow them more time, imo.

You think this will be the "mystery motion" ?

Hi Shaymus,

I'm no law expert, but i don't think it's a big leap to think that. Thinking of past behavior, they are NOT very professional and maybe JB learned something this week from his class. I know i learn things here, Every Day :)

Hi Shaymus,

I'm no law expert, but i don't think it's a big leap to think that. Thinking of past behavior, they are NOT very professional and maybe JB learned something this week from his class. I know i learn things here, Every Day :)

Oh me too !

I was just assuming the mystery motion would be based on some "fact scenario" they had unearthed (translation = cooked up). I didn't consider that they might actually look up cases to cite. :rolleyes:

Oh me too !

I was just assuming the mystery motion would be based on some "fact scenario" they had unearthed (translation = cooked up). I didn't consider that they might actually look up cases to cite. :rolleyes:

:floorlaugh:

That's why it MUST have been the students, IF they actually have a case to site.:eek: Don't want to get in trouble for questioning JB lawyer'en smarts or anything... I have to add that to my growing list of questions for the law thread today. I wonder if there is an ACTUAL case out there to cite??

hmm...maybe i'll try to sleuth it out today. I'm sure someone is WAY ahead of me...on it...and solved.

:)

:floorlaugh:

That's why it MUST have been the students, IF they actually have a case to site.:eek: Don't want to get in trouble for questioning JB lawyer'en smarts or anything... I have to add that to my growing list of questions for the law thread today. I wonder if there is an ACTUAL case out there to site??

hmm...maybe, i'll try to sleuth it out today. I'm sure someone is WAY ahead of me...on it...and solved.

:)

Morgan and company have been doing this for a looooong time. I expect they are familiar with everything out there and will be prepared to refute. Ofcourse they may not go back to 1942 as LKB does....:rolleyes:

There family it makes perfect sense to question them. As far as it being ridiculous IMO the only thing that is ridiculous is a certain someone thinking she can use peoples names for a crime and not be slapped with a law suit.

So do you think they are trying to get someone in the family to admit there is no Zani in order to clear ZFG's name or to obtain admission of this fact for the murder case?

I think ZFG should be able to sue Casey for what she has done to her and lay claim to any money the family may make off of this tragedy if so awarded. If someone took my good name and credibility away from me in order to cover up her murderous ways, I most certainly would want some avenue of retribution. How dare she? And now she doesn't even have to answer for what she has done to ZFG because she's got bigger fish to fry? Nope...not right.

And if anyone in the family bought/perpetuated this lie and so defamed ZFG on TV and/or print they should have to answer too.

Heck, I would think Jesse G is about ready to file a lawsuit by now!!!
I agree with both of the above posts!!!:clap::clap::clap:

I have no doubt that Casey knew someone who worked in the office of Sawgrass Apt.'s. If I remember correctly someone who worked for Sawgrass initially refused to talk to Law Enforcement. She may have easily allowed Casey to hang out behind the desk with her and Casey could have seen the guest card filled out by ZFG. I think that Casey's use of the name "Zanny" was a nickname for Xanax originally and when she seen the name Zenaida she immediately seen how that coud easily fit with Zanny.

Zenaida should and could have a lawsuit against Sawgrass Apt.'s if this is true... and yes, am speculating but it does make sense when you look at it this way. Taking depositions from George, Lee and Cindy does make sense simply because Casey's story when she was tracked down by Cindy was that a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales of Sawgrass Apt.'s was resposible for kidnapping Caylee. They (Zenaida and her attorneys) have a right to question anyone who has/had any knowledge of this nanny in order to clear her name.

Casey has already said that "this" Zenaida is not the one who kidnapped Caylee but with the information that she gave Law Enforcement in her original interviews clearly shows that she was able to obtain this womans name from Sawgrass Apt.'s.
I think this is very true...

I would hope ZG's attorney is smart enough to withdraw this frivolous law suit before he deposes anyone. He has already lied on national television saying she lost her home and job because of this case. She clearly didn't even have a home as of the date of her sworn statement so unless she got one real quick and then lost it, for a reason other than failure to pay rent, she doesn't have a case there. As for the time of her sworn statment to LE, something she told them wasn't true, I'm sure. Not sure which part though.

As for the job, if she was working, she was working at the same motel she was living at, according to her statement. Why haven't any of the great reporters so interested in this case interview the employer? The chart for the time of her filing this suit shows her income source at that time was either disability and/or welfare along with child support. She was living in a traveling home which fits the motel. The eclipse was highlighted already at that time and will blow her out of the water, exposing the truth. She does seem to have been a cleaning person or other service provider at some point though. So she may have done housekeeping.

Casey said on that very same day this isn't the person she was referring to. The whole thing is ridiculous. How could they ever expect to have a good case and even more, how could he hope to get her sworn deposition before the criminal trial? Just because her name matches, in part or whole, doesn't give her grounds for a civil suit. If it did, why aren't the many, many other ZGs filing with her.

I agree. ZFG's attorneys are taking this far beyond trying to clear her name, which has already been cleared repeatedly. It appears that they are actually trying to investigate Caylee's disappearance and murder, which could, IMO, be construed as interfering in a criminal case.

I posted yesterday that I didn't think it was ridiculous for ZG's attorney to question the A's, but I have to say after seeing the questions they plan to ask, I have changed my position. Does anyone else think those questions were ludicrous?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back