**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

Ok how many Z(minus the F)G are associated with Sawgrass Apartments And have/had a car with NY tags?

Well, if this ZG isn't also Fernandez is it right for her to assume the F name just to file this suit ??......while she seems to appear several times in the OC data base without the F name.

I don't think KC ever said anything about any license plate.

Beba had lots of her info on 'public' pages.

What about the "Zenaida Gonzales" RG heard about in early 2006 ??

not to mention the sawgrass apt connection..casey said ZFG lived there and that is who and where she last left caylee...LE discovered the application ZFG filled out at the apt, which led them to her (i believe, i could be wrong) which in turn was leaked or somehow reported that she was being questioned.
there is no connection to any other ZFG. casey saying 'that's not the same zenaida' is just another lie, remember, there really is no nanny after all.

You are correct, if you read the kidnapping statement from Casey she tells LE that she is not sure of the address per say, but states that it was at "Sawgrass Apartments" and Casey gave LE the right apartment number of 210 which is the model number for SawGrass. I still want to know how Casey knew that ZFG was in apartment 210 on June 17. This is the only ZFG that has been to Sawgrass Apartments. When LE showed Casey a picture of this ZFG Casey said it was not her, reason being that there is no nanny, Casey would not be able to pick out anyone. But she did give information about this particular ZFG and someone in the home also searched for a ZFG prior to Caylee being missing and on the morning of July 16th around 6:30AM.
Something I have wanted to throw out there and didn't know where to post. ZFG has a heart tattoo on her hand - not that I feel she has anything to do with the case...I just find so many coincidences in this case. It is said that Casey used to bury her pets in the area where the remains were found. The heart sticker on duct tape over Caylee's mouth still has me very curious if it was added after the fact on one of trip to check on the remains (If in fact the remains were being looked after by someone else or just Casey).

I think this law suit is something more...it is going to force A's to state truths under oath before the trial.

It will give extra evidence to the prosecution as far as the whole nanny story goes.

In a way, it has nothing to do with ZFG, it has more to do with the case as a whole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As far as the accusations affecting a person in this case, just look at the web cams and media sharks. Every time someone sneezes it is like they are chumming for fish. IYKWIM

What cracks me up, is who labeled Morgan a Ambulance Chaser, was it one of the A's Attorney's..because I just listened to the video on Fox and they said a "Better well known Attorney." Morgan an Morgan..

Which is it BETTER well known or ambulance Chaser..I personally was impressed listening to Mr. Morgan he seems to have savy compared to A's Attorney, but that is just MO.

So do you think they are trying to get someone in the family to admit there is no Zani in order to clear ZFG's name or to obtain admission of this fact for the murder case?
From the questions they are asking it almost seems like both. Almost seems like they are trying to get Casey to admit what happened before the trial, but they have to know that won't happen.

I still think this ZG has a case since she is the only Zenaida associated with Sawgrass in any form. Casey wasn't able to look at her and say "oh that's her" simply because there was never any nanny and IMO she was too afraid to actually face down a real Zenaida and accuse her. There can never be a specific Zenaida that Casey can point to and say that's the one. But this is the Zenaida that comes closest to Casey's description.

I am, however, confused if she was in fact NOT employed at the time that Casey caused problems for her and not sure she couldn't get a job somewhere else. If it's really true that she received threats for being involved in Caylee's death, though, that's not right and Casey should answer for it.

Morgan's latest statement ??

http://www.wftv.com/news/18646474/detail.html

"Case could easily be closed".

"We've attached this picture; all she needs to do is say that's not her!" said Morgan on the Nancy Grace show".

Hasn't LE already shown KC pic's of this ZG ?? & said she wasn't her 'nanny' ???
Will saying the same thing twice then make it true ??

I think parts of this case have become nothing but a 'feeding frenzy' for lawyers, that are either collecting big bucks, or enjoy all the media attention.

From the questions they are asking it almost seems like both. Almost seems like they are trying to get Casey to admit what happened before the trial, but they have to know that won't happen.

I still think this ZG has a case since she is the only Zenaida associated with Sawgrass in any form. Casey wasn't able to look at her and say "oh that's her" simply because there was never any nanny and IMO she was too afraid to actually face down a real Zenaida and accuse her. There can never be a specific Zenaida that Casey can point to and say that's the one. But this is the Zenaida that comes closest to Casey's description.

I am, however, confused if she was in fact NOT employed at the time that Casey caused problems for her and not sure she couldn't get a job somewhere else. If it's really true that she received threats for being involved in Caylee's death, though, that's not right and Casey should answer for it.

I agree with your post 100%..

I also don't blame Zenaida for going after this, heck Casey has dragged so many people through the mud so why not get a few of them to attact back..

"Case could easily be closed".

"We've attached this picture; all she needs to do is say that's not her!" said Morgan on the Nancy Grace show".

Hasn't LE already shown KC pic's of this ZG ?? & said she wasn't her 'nanny' ???
Will saying the same thing twice then make it true ??

I think parts of this case have become nothing but a 'feeding frenzy' for lawyers, that are either collecting big bucks, or enjoy all the media attention.

Could this kind of thing backfire on Sawgrass ZG? She wants her name cleared, but how many people around Orlando are thinking she hasn't already been cleared?

It seems like she would want to avoid ongoing media attention and get on with her life.

She might have a new problem.

Why won't you hire me?
Because you are now known for frivolous lawsuits.

Not only was ZFG implicated and tossed into the mix of this crime,but she was also stripped of her good name.

This case has drawn her into not only kidnapping,but murder.
That is why she must find some way to clear her good name.
Casey via her council, says this is not the ZFG she had as a friend & a babysitter.
Her lawyer[ ZFG's] should also ask this question?

Is this the Zenieda gonzalez you accompnied to the hospital the day of the accident?
where was this accident/
Where are the POLICE reports concerning this accident?

Did Police look this all up?
Look for the hospital records for any ZFG? In the area?

Police reports about an 8 car accident?
An ambulence taking ZFG to the hospital?
After all she had a concussion!
Proof?
Police reports are proof.
Hospital records is p:behindbarroof...

Could this kind of thing backfire on Sawgrass ZG? She wants her name cleared, but how many people around Orlando are thinking she hasn't already been cleared?

It seems like she would want to avoid ongoing media attention and get on with her life.

Why won't you hire me?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This has gone from kidnapping of a child,to the murder of a child.So ZFG has been dragged into a child murder case.I would definately try to have my name cleared of such a crime...

This has gone from kidnapping of a child,to the murder of a child.So ZFG has been dragged into a child murder case.I would definately try to have my name cleared of such a crime...

(I won't enclude a Z until that name is verified)...ZG was questioned & cleared by LE while this was only kidnapping case, as other ZG's were.

The only reason this ZG is still in the news is because she's the one that continued with media interviews/sob stories until a lawyer showed up.

(I won't enclude a Z until that name is verified)...ZG was questioned & cleared by LE while this was only kidnapping case, as other ZG's were.

The only reason this ZG is still in the news is because she's the one that continued with media interviews/sob stories until a lawyer showed up.

No the other ZGs were not at SAWGRASS.....this one was. Remember the SAWGRASS story......remember Casey putting her there.

Personally I have no problem with this suit being filed or going forward with the depositions. The truth is an affirmative defense.

Why won't you hire me?

Yep, ZG seems to already have a hisroty with OC if those are all her charges about evictions/failure to pay.....etc

Why would she want to add 'frivolous lawsuits' to her history ??

The ultimate potential chaos for Sawgrass ZG never happened because KC told a truth inside of a lie. When shown a photo of Sawgrass ZG, KC could have said "Yep, that's her". Instead, she said it wasn't her.

If KC had chosen to lie (positive ID using the photo), it would have sent LE into action to interrogate Sawgrass ZG. Nothing like the questioning they actually did with her.

Sawgrass ZG should be somewhat thankful that KC didn't choose to tell one more lie.

No the other ZGs were not at SAWGRASS.....this one was. Remember the SAWGRASS story......remember Casey putting her there.

For all we know 'Beba' could been talking about Sawgrass on her public myspace page.

Either LE has figured it out or has found 'sawgrass' not to be very revelent in the case.....& when did this ZG live @ sawgrass ???

AFAIK....LE has never done any follow-up's with this ZG.

ZG has kept her name in the case by choice, with media interviews followed-up with more media interviews.

For all we know 'Beba' could been talking about Sawgrass on her public myspace page.

Either LE has figured it out or has found 'sawgrass' not to be very revelent in the case.....& when did this ZG live @ sawgrass ???

AFAIK....LE has never done any follow-up's with this ZG.

ZG has kept her name in the case by choice, with media interviews followed-up with more media interviews.

Beba can talk about where she went...lmao that's not the problem.....Casey implicated her by saying SAWGRASS...good grief.:bang: Who cares where Casey got the info....she used it in her lie.

Beba can talk about where she went...lmao that's not the problem.....Casey implicated her by saying SAWGRASS...good grief.:bang: Who cares where Casey got the info....she used it in her lie.

Who knows why KC said 'sawgrass' ??? she had friends that lived there, one still does, KC also said 'zanny' had lived there for awhile...

ZG 'never' lived there.

Like I had posted before.
If I were this woman and dragged into a case where a girl was later found murdered. rmember this ZFG has children.
A NY plate on her car.
And with Caylee now found dead just as there are people who think Casey didn't do it and has a trial coming up.
ZFG should also be given documents[ proof] once and for all saying NO this is not the one..
I would hope i could do that if somebody just picked me out of a hat and drew me into a crime..

I completely agree. An innocent person ZF-G, who had absolutely no connection to the case, had her name thrown under the bus to LE as a suspect in a supposed kidnapping- now dead child. She deserves to publically have her name cleared from this known liar and murderess!:mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back