**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

I completely agree. An innocent person ZF-G, who had absolutely no connection to the case, had her name thrown under the bus to LE as a suspect in a supposed kidnapping- now dead child. She deserves to publically have her name cleared from this known liar and murderess!:mad:

Her name was never muddied, there is nothing to clear. At no time was ZG accused of being a suspect in the kidnapping of Caylee. She was ruled out the same day Casey gave the name ZFG to LE, before anyone ever heard of her.

Not only was ZFG implicated and tossed into the mix of this crime,but she was also stripped of her good name.

This case has drawn her into not only kidnapping,but murder.
That is why she must find some way to clear her good name.
Casey via her council, says this is not the ZFG she had as a friend & a babysitter.
Her lawyer[ ZFG's] should also ask this question?

Is this the Zenieda gonzalez you accompnied to the hospital the day of the accident?
where was this accident/
Where are the POLICE reports concerning this accident?

Did Police look this all up?
Look for the hospital records for any ZFG? In the area?

Police reports about an 8 car accident?
An ambulence taking ZFG to the hospital?
After all she had a concussion!
Proof?
Police reports are proof.
Hospital records is p:behindbarroof...

And don't forget the laceration behind her ear that the ER missed the first day of the accident.......

Her name was never muddied, there is nothing to clear. At no time was ZG accused of being a suspect in the kidnapping of Caylee. She was ruled out the same day Casey gave the name ZFG to LE, before anyone ever heard of her.
Then how did her name make it into the newspapers as a suspect in the disappearance of Caylee??? You can just falsely accuse people without consequences!:behindbar

Then how did her name make it into the newspapers as a suspect in the disappearance of Caylee??? You can just falsely accuse people without consequences!:behindbar

If any newspapers accused her of being a suspect, that's who Morgan should be going after.

Didn't Morgan say she was getting death threats, and people were calling welfare about her kids and she lost her job. This lady has 6 kids. I don't blame her a bit. This is such a high profile case, she was drug into it,and her name will never be the same.
I say "if all the rest of the circus can benefit from the tragic murder of an innocent child, why not one more"...she at least can use the money to care for her children.

KC did tell LE that this ZG was NOT the woman she used as Caylee's babysitter. This lawsuit is nothing more than a fishing expedition to find some $$$ somewhere. It is also a waste of taxpayer's $$$.

KC lied about everything she said. She used what ever and who ever to pad up her lies. Like working for Universal Studios. There really is such a place. She really use to work there. She lied about working there these last 2 years. Lie based upon truth. She only admited it was a lie, when she was standing in Universal STudios.

There is only 1 universal studios. So she can't say "that's not the one." Tee hee..

KC said ZG was her baby sitter. She said alot of things about ZG. Stuff that rang bells with folks and thought that this ZG was the ZG that KC was talking about. Even folks here were investigating the possblity. Did so for months. Her Myspace account, etc. Checking out every little thing about her. That happened not just because of the name, but because so much stuff that KC said, ZG fit the bill.

Out of all the ZG, why was this one followed so much as a possibility, by those who believed the "Nanny took Caylee" story. That was harrassment, brought on by the lies.

For the Lawyer to take the case, there has to be payment for him/her. No one works for free. You don't, I don't, my neighbors don't. Yet I don't demean their work because they expect to get paid. That he took the job, shows he believes it is winnable. That she has a case.

I hope ZFG wins her case and is able to somehow collect $$ for what KC has done. Go Zanida go!!! moo

The connection with Sawgrass and the NY plates, her physical stats - height, weight, etc make the connection clear to me. It would be so simple for Casey to say 'no it isn't the same ZG' and it would be done with!

The connection with Sawgrass and the NY plates, her physical stats - height, weight, etc make the connection clear to me. It would be so simple for Casey to say 'no it isn't the same ZG' and it would be done with!

Isn't Casey saying exactly that already a matter of public record?

I would hope ZG's attorney is smart enough to withdraw this frivolous law suit before he deposes anyone. He has already lied on national television saying she lost her home and job because of this case. She clearly didn't even have a home as of the date of her sworn statement so unless she got one real quick and then lost it, for a reason other than failure to pay rent, she doesn't have a case there. As for the time of her sworn statment to LE, something she told them wasn't true, I'm sure. Not sure which part though.

As for the job, if she was working, she was working at the same motel she was living at, according to her statement. Why haven't any of the great reporters so interested in this case interview the employer? The chart for the time of her filing this suit shows her income source at that time was either disability and/or welfare along with child support. She was living in a traveling home which fits the motel. The eclipse was highlighted already at that time and will blow her out of the water, exposing the truth. She does seem to have been a cleaning person or other service provider at some point though. So she may have done housekeeping.

Casey said on that very same day this isn't the person she was referring to. The whole thing is ridiculous. How could they ever expect to have a good case and even more, how could he hope to get her sworn deposition before the criminal trial? Just because her name matches, in part or whole, doesn't give her grounds for a civil suit. If it did, why aren't the many, many other ZGs filing with her.

I thought this ZFG was the only one listed with her exact name, as provided by Casey? Plus the Sawgrass "coincidence" clearly shows that Casey made an assumption that she lived there but was obviously wrong. If ZFG can show damages, and I'm sure she can, how dare you assert that she should not have a day in court??

Casey said on that very same day this isn't the person she was referring to. The whole thing is ridiculous. How could they ever expect to have a good case and even more, how could he hope to get her sworn deposition before the criminal trial? Just because her name matches, in part or whole, doesn't give her grounds for a civil suit. If it did, why aren't the many, many other ZGs filing with her.

So, exactly which "Zenaida Gonzales" was it that Casey tried to incriminate? She was -- and apparently still is -- naming someone as a kidnapper. She was giving many details that fit this particular ZG. Should she just be able to make serious accusations about someone with a very unusual name in order to try to steer an investigation away from herself? (And, no, there aren't many, many ZGs in Orlando. In fact, I don't think there are any other ZGs in Orlando.)
The only way she wasn't attempting to incriminate the woman who is suing her is if she just made up the name ZG, out of thin air. But there are too many coincidences for that to be possible.

(I won't enclude a Z until that name is verified)...ZG was questioned & cleared by LE while this was only kidnapping case, as other ZG's were.

The only reason this ZG is still in the news is because she's the one that continued with media interviews/sob stories until a lawyer showed up.

She was indeed cleared by LE, however, there is a BIG difference in being cleared by LE and having your reputation restored to its former state of being BEFORE your name was slandered.

NO other ZG has been linked to ANY of the places or people that Casey named. Only this one. This is the one she used as her "mold" and this is the one that she needs to publicly and on the record admit is NOT the one she claims stole Caylee. And she also needs to be held accountable for using THIS ZG as her prototype for her kidnapper and to make restitution according to what is considered fair by the laws of the state in which they both live.

There are way too many distinguishing factors about THIS ZG that say she IS the one that Casey was implicating-whether she recognized her FACE or not-it was HER life she used in her kidnapping plot and now she should very well answer for that in front of a judge and be held liable for ANY and ALL damages that THIS ZG has incurred.

This thread isn't about bashing ZFG. It is about discussing Lees' deposition. Jiminy.

Lee and his family have every right, IMO to resist this deposition being a media circus. I'm sure they are aware of the same things I'm pointing out. I also want to point out for the record, I am not bashing anyone, I am stating the facts of sworn statements and County records. Whether Casey made up the nanny or not, these facts don't change.

I thought this ZFG was the only one listed with her exact name, as provided by Casey? Plus the Sawgrass "coincidence" clearly shows that Casey made an assumption that she lived there but was obviously wrong. If ZFG can show damages, and I'm sure she can, how dare you assert that she should not have a day in court??

Horace, do we know that this ZG has the name Fernandez attached? She didn't use in in her sworn statement or on the Sawgrass card. I have to wonder if it is her newly adopted name. Orange County Clerk doesn't show even one ZG with the F name attached. If this is her proper name how would Casey get a hold of it since she hasn't used it publicly where it can be easily found? Again, the sworn statement already says this isn't the same ZG, after looking at the photo. So the attorney for ZG already has what he is asking for to close the case. It is signed and dated on July 16, 2008.

So, exactly which "Zenaida Gonzales" was it that Casey tried to incriminate? She was -- and apparently still is -- naming someone as a kidnapper. She was giving many details that fit this particular ZG. Should she just be able to make serious accusations about someone with a very unusual name in order to try to steer an investigation away from herself? (And, no, there aren't many, many ZGs in Orlando. In fact, I don't think there are any other ZGs in Orlando.)
The only way she wasn't attempting to incriminate the woman who is suing her is if she just made up the name ZG, out of thin air. But there are too many coincidences for that to be possible.

Steadfast, Orange County Clerk shows one with DOB 9/2/57, another on 10/01/70, another 1/11/86. There are 2 entries without DOB, one with the middle name OBO. These two could be the same as one of the others, or not. There could also be some that have never been brought to court. So we can't say that this is the only ZG. How can you say Casey gave details that describe this woman? This question is in response to Lacey also. Casey said the woman was much younger, no excess weight according to the height she stated, no visible tatoos. It hardly describes this woman.
The evidence leans toward her and her attorney blatantly lying about loosing her home over this. Looking over the Clerk records, it looks like she may be without home because she doesn't pay rent. The 1st ZG listed without a DOB is this ZG, shown by the same defendant with initials ME being listed both places. This must be the parent of 2 of the children.

If in fact, she lost her Motel housekeeping job she may have cause to go after that employer. If she has had trouble getting work because of the media attention she needs to look at the source, the media. She could have asked them to leave her alone and they could have respected that wish. I have no respect for this suit at all. Her attorney lost me when he claimed she lost her home because of Casey and made the statement about the media attending for the public's entertainment pleasure. It's common sense that the info would be available under the Freedom of information act and Sunshine law at some point. It didn't require this invite or statement.

How would we feel if what happen to ZFG happen
to us...One day cooking cleaning ect. then LE shows
up at the door and said Casey Anthony said all this
you know the rest of the story..

Cindy, George & Lee are valid witnesses* in this civil case & have no excuse not to be deposed, just like OJ Simpson in his civil proceeding for wrongful death, he had no choice. Casey can plead the fifth because of her pending criminal trial, but the other A's have no such privilege. It's frustrating to see people behaving as if they are above the law & not subject to the same rules as everyone else. :gavel:

*unless a judge rules otherwise

Hi all! Lets not forget the Zenaida Gonzales that is 22 years old with a New York address, (both Casey's claims in her description), that was picked up on a traffic violation with Casey's best friend Annie D. on 05/24/08. There are court records on this. Also Annie D's police interview is one of the very few that has not been released to the public.

I think the Zenaida Gonzales suining Anthoney is trying to make money that's it. Anthony and the attorneys have said more than once to LE and others that she IS NOT the Zenaida Gonzales. What the heck more does this Zenaida Gonzales want other than fame and money. Just my thoughts.

How would we feel if what happen to ZFG happen
to us...One day cooking cleaning ect. then LE shows
up at the door and said Casey Anthony said all this
you know the rest of the story..

I agree. But it wasn't Anthony that showed up at her door. It was LE. Zenaida Gonzales should sue LE but that wouldn't get her what she wants most, fame and money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back