Cindy's eulogy for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Cindy could have written the most beautiful eulogy in the world
But because she is Cindy, And she is Casey's mother it still would have been picked to death.

Truly whatever happened to the compassion in this world ? Right now in Victoria Australia 108 lives have been lost and over 700 homes (and both rising in numbers) due to fires, horrific fires, people driving away and being burnt to death in their cars.
A MASS MURDER because this these were lit by arsonists - where is the outrage at these scum ?

Im sorry I just wanted to draw a parallel at how the world seems to have it priorities all wrong. The Eulogy that Cindy wrote is lovely. Eulogys are hard enough as it is without the being mindful of what she can and cant say, and I guarantee she would have liked to have said a lot more but can not because of *the public*

Its not fair.

I'd like to ask that everyone take a step back and find that wonderful thing inside of them called compassion that we all have and not get hung up on a word , a phrase , or anything else and allow these people their day to grieve publicly their beautiful little Caylee.

Personally I am beginning to think they should not have had a public memorial, not after seeing the way they have been picked apart

Snipped by me.

ITA! :clap::clap::clap: Well Said!

I never said Cindy would know for sure about the daddy and have no idea where you got that from. I think I've made my thoughts on it quite clear in the posts above and am not going to keep repeating myself if you don't mind!

Cindy wrote the Eulogy......if you expect her to *name* the father & his family, I *assume* you think she knows who they are.

back up thread you said this....

Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1
I wonder why there is no mention of Caylee's father or his family??? Shouldn't it say she was pre-deceased by her father "......" and mention his parents' names?

I checked to see if there was an obit in the obit section, but there was none. That's weird. Almost as if the paper wants to get people riled up...just sayin'

There is not an obituary in the Sentinel, but the featured Guestbook is Caylee Anthony's. If folks want to say something kind to the family the Guestbook can be signed. So far there are 36 pages with comments. Here's the link

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookID=652956610493

LOL! For a second I thought you meant the peeps in the Parking Lot! :crazy:

Me, too.
giggle.gif

And not only that, but what if they printed "Joe Makeupalastname" as father? With as high profile as this case is, every single parent of a guy named "Joe Makeupalastname" could come forward and insinuate their son could have been the father. They could in turn make the newspaper, or the A's, pay for dna testing to see if their son could have been the father. If "Joe Makeupalastname" happened to be deceased, then they could sue whomever for the exhumation and dna testing of their deceased son. With the amount of people we have in our country, especially the crazies out there, alot of people could come forward and make this an even more expensive case to deal with. I still think the written article was nice. To me, it seemed genuine. I'm hoping and praying that there isn't a spectacle displayed at the service. Keep it a tribute to this angel's very short life. MOO.

Very true......& we sure don't need another circus in this mess..

I doubt there's a person on this forum that would name a 'daddy' if they had to write this obit/eulogy........sad it's only discussed because Cindy wrote it.

Check out the Parking Lot in the private forums.
They are horrible people, and one of them is a felon.
ETA
I just saw the posts about derailing, big OOPS.

:eek: Oh no, not a felon?! GaSP- everybody, RUN!!

....perhaps it would have been better to announce they were starting their own foundation after she was laid to rest?
:clap:
Once again you are spot on.
The entire tone of this memorial and published eulogy may have been much more acceptable to everyone had it been given more thought.

the fact that she acknowledges that so many strangers fell in love with Caylee, but our hearts will mend & those who knew & loved her from the start will probably never mend. Be insulted if you like, but she's right. She's 100% correct. I love that child too, and have mourned & cried over her loss and am terrified over the thought of how she may have suffered. But I have my own life, my own family, my own children. My heart will forever be touched by Caylee, but it will mend. In her shoes, I would feel the same way. I think I'm a realist, not just some kind of jerk.

:clap::clap::clap::blowkiss:

Cindy wrote the Eulogy......if you expect her to *name* the father & his family, I *assume* you think she knows who they are.

back up thread you said this....

Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1
I wonder why there is no mention of Caylee's father or his family??? Shouldn't it say she was pre-deceased by her father "......" and mention his parents' names?

Oh my goodness...there is a daddy talk thread you can resurrect if you like. I'm not going to do any more daddy talk here and I'm not going to respond to your continuous attempts to twist my words...sorry.

I cannot even imagine how heart wrenching it must be to write your 2 year old granddaughter's eulogy. Add to that: your own daughter is charged with murdering your granddaughter, your husband is so distraught that he contemplates suicide, and your son may possibly face obstruction charges. I'm not sure I would be functioning at all if I were in her shoes.

I think Cindy did a good job. God bless them during this horrendous time.

I cannot even imagine how heart wrenching it must be to write your 2 year old granddaughter's eulogy. Add to that: your own daughter is charged with murdering your granddaughter, your husband is so distraught that he contemplates suicide, and your son may possibly face obstruction charges. I'm not sure I would be functioning at all if I were in her shoes.

I think Cindy did a good job. God bless them during this horrendous time.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Not sure why everyone is bringing this up. It's not up to us to decide who should be mentioned. If someone doesn't want to make a donation to the organizations that they mentioned, then don't. If they want to make a donation to someone they didn’t mention, then do.

It is a slap in the face to Tim Miller and that is wrong. He did more to find Caylee than any of the Anthony family or Kid Finders combined. It's about doing the right thing instead of being petty, which, I think Cindy is.

It was OK but for all her time in church lately, Cindy does not know her bible.

Innocent Caylee is most certainly in Heaven but she is not an angel and therefore does not have wings.

Angels are messengers of God and are not, and have not, been human.

This is the last post I will make about KFN
If anyone would care to educate themselves about the
way these people (the Milsteads) operate you can read
here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79248
PS I was *not* referring to the Parking Lot people as horrible/felons

:blowkiss: I was playin'- just joking. I'm a felon.. no biggie. I saw the nature and negativity of the thread (not implying you were the one being negative :blowkiss:) and thought I'd make a joke, perhaps lighten the mood a bit.

I'm aware of the Milsteads and their combined nastiness. :sick:

He's not on the Birth Certificate and wasn't in her life, so their is no reason why he would be mentioned. Normally in an eulogy the people mentioned are the immediate family members who were a part of their life.

Yes, true, but unless it was an immaculate conception, a father IS out there. Maybe he doesn't even know who he is, was never told and and was never given the opportunity to be a part of Caylee's life. Maybe if he had, things might have turned out a lot differently. Poor, little fatherless child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike