Lenny On ustream Sunday Feb.8th now 9:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee went there the day CA picked up KC. He got her stuff and was "missing" for two hours, which we've discussed here often.

KC wasn't arrested until later. She would have known LA had her cell.
Ahhh. WOW! Thank you!

Well, do we know if she called after he went there? How would she know he had gone there? She said on the phone she needed to get Tone's number from Lee because she saw his car out front. It's an interesting question.

IIRC She wasn't arrested until the next day after Lee had already gone to pick up her stuff.

IIRC She wasn't arrested until the next day after Lee had already gone to pick up her stuff.
I need to go back and do some more studying. For some reason, I thought it all happened over night on the 15th. Thanks.

Wow, these are some real loonies. God hates America, God hates f*gs. Why in the world would they picket funerals. That's just sick. Did you see their "schedule"? They are picketing everything. Disgusting.

Is that rubbish real? That couldn't really be a church spouting that sort of stuff, could it?

Oh no, this is real..if they say they are coming, they are coming..I seen them with my own eyes 50 miles from my home. No one deserves these people coming around..no one..

That's the Fred Phelps bunch, right? Oh, they are truly disgusting human beings! There should be enough security at the memorial to keep them away. Hopefully the police will be able to toss every one of their disgusting butts in jail!

~Jai Yen

Is that rubbish real? That couldn't really be a church spouting that sort of stuff, could it?
And it's all about Gays! They go to servicemen killed in battle and protest, saying they died because God hates gays. It is totally mind boggling. To put a family through such nonsense. I would consider that a form of terrorism...but they stay within the letter of the law. What they need is a good a## whooping!

Oh, yes. It is a church.. and those people really do believe that way! I knew a bunch of those types when I lived in a different part of the country. Being inside their heads is a scary place!

The Fred Phelps bunch also pickets the funerals of military people who were killed in Iraq.

They're so consumed with hate. There's no point in trying to reason with them. Hopefully, Security will make sure they are kept far away.

~Jay Yen

Is Phelps and his merry band of loons really going to picket Caylee's memorial?

I've known about this man for years. He and his daughter and the rest of the whackos and small children too picket the funerals of our soldiers who were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Now the Patriot Guard goes to all the funerals to make it where the family never sees or hears these fruitcakes.

I really thought God would have smite them down by now

Is Phelps and his merry band of loons really going to picket Caylee's memorial?

I've known about this man for years. He and his daughter and the rest of the whackos and small children too picket the funerals of our soldiers who were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Now the Patriot Guard goes to all the funerals to make it where the family never sees or hears these fruitcakes.

I really thought God would have smite them down by now
He procreated?? Oh, great...

Well, do we know if she called after he went there? How would she know he had gone there? She said on the phone she needed to get Tone's number from Lee because she saw his car out front. It's an interesting question.

I need to go back and do some more studying. For some reason, I thought it all happened over night on the 15th. Thanks.

You're welcome :)

Oh, yes. It is a church.. and those people really do believe that way! I knew a bunch of those types when I lived in a different part of the country. Being inside their heads is a scary place!

The Fred Phelps bunch also pickets the funerals of military people who were killed in Iraq.

They're so consumed with hate. There's no point in trying to reason with them. Hopefully, Security will make sure they are kept far away.

~Jay Yen
I'm reading up on them in wikipedia. He looks like a zealot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler