Dozens Hold Memorial At Caylee Remains Site

Yep, the G's have many baby pics of Caylee we saw alot of them in their NY media blitz, of Dec 22 (IIRC).....did they collect 'licensing fee's", No I don't have a link...

NG can't 'link' to who's collecting all these 'licensing fee's' either....
I thought NG said that ABC and NBC paid someone (JB? A's? KC?- that part is not known) for photos and video - to the amount of $200,000.00. Sorry, I don't have a link! Just going from memory.

I also would have joined LP. Having lost a baby myself I have great sympathy for the Anthony's, but the memorial should not have been a platform to make speeches about KC, or ask people to support and send her letters. This should have been Caylee's day.[/QUOTE]

I agree it should of been and IMO the Memorial at the church was not in honor of Caylee sad to say. Padilla's predictions were right. I am glad that Rev.Grund was able to say a few words about Caylee today and that the gathering at the crime scene was just to say goodbye to Caylee and pay her respect.

Padilla said, Cindy told Rob that he was not supposed to be present at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

Padilla has never been shy about sharing his views in the case, and he remained true to form in the report. Padilla predicted the memorial will be "a Cindy show," and he said the defense team is looking for a patsy to blame instead of Casey Anthony.
"I don't believe that any of this stuff is real," Padilla told WKMG. "What's real is Caylee is dead and somebody has to pay for it."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...hony-service-will-focus-be-on-the-victim.html

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that this memorial was held at the same time as the public memorial scheduled by the family? Does it seem to anyone else that this was disrespectful to Caylee? I understand that those who were "not invited" to the service at the church might want to get together and share their memories and their grief too, but didn't it seem that doing this at the same time the family was holding the public memorial was just to spite the family that Caylee loved so dearly? Couldn't they have just watched the service on TV and held their own memorial on another day or at least later in the day than the family did?

I'm sorry but I just don't understand the logic - or lack thereof - that one would use to schedule this at the same time. I can't see any reason to the timing of this that was to honor Caylee.

I thought NG said that ABC and NBC paid someone (JB? A's? KC?- that part is not known) for photos and video - to the amount of $200,000.00. Sorry, I don't have a link! Just going from memory.

Money's being paid just hard to find out who's collecting....

AFAIK......the G's are the only 'prosecution' witnesses flying around the country doing a "media blitz".......(accompanied by their "entertainment lawyer")

I really don't care where anyone decided to have a memorial for Caylee...I am just glad they FINALLY decided to do it.

I'm not in the least bothered by LP and RG's 100% about Caylee services running at
the same time as ......

That's all I can say because anything else I'd care to add is gonna get me ousted, and I like it here too much.

snipped by me I bet it didn't either and that's why if I were in the area, I would have been there with LP and RG.

It seems to have been much more dignified than the bigger venue with the theme song from a movie and on-stage appeals for sympathy for KC.

I ike LP quite a bit. I think LP, Reverend Grund, Jesse Grund and Mark Klass should have been allowed to attend today's Memorial. This was Caylee's day. Who is anybody to ban anyone from her service today? And from a church on top of it? Not right. A church is a place of God. I wonder how God feels about the "not invited/banned list"? Everyone needs comfort and prayer and to hear God's words, especially at a time like this.
Agreed! You can't legislate grief! It's once again the Anthony's trying to control the show by turning out anyone who doesn't support Casey from showing up. More power to LP, the Grund's, Tim Miller, Mark Klass, and anyone else who was banned from attending the church service. It's not a prom, rock concert or anything else like that.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that this memorial was held at the same time as the public memorial scheduled by the family? Does it seem to anyone else that this was disrespectful to Caylee? I understand that those who were "not invited" to the service at the church might want to get together and share their memories and their grief too, but didn't it seem that doing this at the same time the family was holding the public memorial was just to spite the family that Caylee loved so dearly? Couldn't they have just watched the service on TV and held their own memorial on another day or at least later in the day than the family did?

I'm sorry but I just don't understand the logic - or lack thereof - that one would use to schedule this at the same time. I can't see any reason to the timing of this that was to honor Caylee.
What's disrespectful to Caylee, IMO, is mentioning her murderer at the victim's memorial service, not how many are held, what time, or who attends!!!

Mentioning KC at the memorial for their granddaughter isnt a problem in my eyes. REMEMBER - everyone (Including KC) is innocent until proven guilty - our opinions dont matter at all. Its the law - plain and simple. To ignore their daughter at the First Baptist memorial would not have helped them heal in my opinion - after all - without a KC there wouldnt have been a Caylee.

And I still think its disgusting that LP and RG had a Memorial for Caylee the same time as the other. And I am going to guess that RG has made some money off of his family photos with Caylee - after all - why would he copyright all the remaining ones if he weren't paid for the others. Just my opinion......

KC is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The public has no such restriction.

I do not think it was disgusting that a man, who spent his own money and time and love to search for Caylee, joined with a man, who loved this child and treated her like a Gdaughter, to pray, sing and remember a beautiful life lost far too young.

They neither forced nor prevented anyone from deciding to join them. They caused no shame whatsover to Caylee's memory.

I am sure that those who remembered Caylee today and grieved for her passing found comfort.

MOO

Agreed! You can't legislate grief! It's once again the Anthony's trying to control the show by turning out anyone who doesn't support Casey from showing up. More power to LP, the Grund's, Tim Miller, Mark Klass, and anyone else who was banned from attending the church service. It's not a prom, rock concert or anything else like that.

Tim Miller was NOT banned from the memorial, he said so himself. I did not hear that the Grunds were banned, was that stated somewhere?

:clap::clap::clap: yup, yup, 'cause he sure aint a bounty hunter!

Coming from another country, I must be confused about the definition of 'bounty hunter' Could you please explain why you say this?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wondered about this...I think it was tasteless on Padilla's part. But then again what has he done lately that was tasteful. He's in this for ALL the wrong reasons. He already gave his "memorial service" so why did he do this? Out of spite because he was on the "banned list"? or for more face time on prime time? I'm thinking a bit of both.

KC is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The public has no such restriction.

I do not think it was disgusting that a man, who spent his own money and time and love to search for Caylee, joined with a man, who loved this child and treated her like a Gdaughter, to pray, sing and remember a beautiful life lost far too young.

They neither forced nor prevented anyone from deciding to join them. They caused no shame whatsover to Caylee's memory.

I am sure that those who remembered Caylee today and grieved for her passing found comfort.

MOO

:clap:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wondered about this...I think it was tasteless on Padilla's part. But then again what has he done lately that was tasteful. He's in this for ALL the wrong reasons. He already gave his "memorial service" so why did he do this? Out of spite because he was on the "banned list"? or for more face time on prime time? I'm thinking a bit of both.
According to news reports, there were somewhere between 50-100 people at the Suburban prayer service this morning, who, for whatever reason, chose not to attend the church memorial.

No one was turned away, no one was there to protest, and by all accounts the gathering was very respectful. I have no problem with a bunch of people joining together to pray for the repose of little Caylee, whether they're in a big fancy church or standing at the side of a back road.

If these folks had chosen to get together at another time, they be accused of being in it for media attention. Since they did it at the same time as the church service, they're being accused of doing it to get media attention. Catch 22.

According to news reports, there were somewhere between 50-100 people at the Suburban prayer service this morning, who, for whatever reason, chose not to attend the church memorial.

No one was turned away, no one was there to protest, and by all accounts the gathering was very respectful. I have no problem with a bunch of people joining together to pray for the repose of little Caylee, whether they're in a big fancy church or standing at the side of a back road.

If these folks had chosen to get together at another time, they be accused of being in it for media attention. Since they did it at the same time as the church service, they're being accused of doing it to get media attention. Catch 22.

You are correct. I think these people deserve the benefit of the doubt,our respect, our sympathy and our understanding. Everyone grieves in their own way. Some need huge churches and music, some need open skies and birds. Who are we to judge how people grieve?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600
Back