FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY main suspect is the gf..sorry, but she can't get her stories straight..I thought at first that it was the media, however, she told dad one thing, and at least 3 times today, she has said something else in regards to where this child was sleeping!

Do you think she actually harmed her (intentionally or not) and then hid the body? Or do you think she is lying about the who/what/when/and where that led up to her not knowing Haleigh was gone until moments before dad pulled in?

I think she is lying, but I am not sure most 17 year olds would either stick around after dumping the body (that they still haven't found) and/or hold up to LE/FBI/press attention, without an attorney no less. That makes me think she is lying about something inconsequential at this level. Like being an idiot and leaving the kids in the house alone, maybe with the door propped open so she could "hear if one of them needed her". In strolls your SO, or out strolls your concerned Haleigh into a SO who lives 500 feet away.

Keep in mind the SO who lives next door went to jail in 1995 and got out a year ago. Whatever his lewd act with someone under 16 was must have been pretty serious. Not sure if Florida had the designation for the victim being under 12 at that time, I think it was changed after that.

MY main suspect is the gf..sorry, but she can't get her stories straight..I thought at first that it was the media, however, she told dad one thing, and at least 3 times today, she has said something else in regards to where this child was sleeping!

I found that odd too! The GF also said that she got up in the middle of the night and noticed the kitchen light on......when breaking into to someone's house to either rob or kidnap them, who turn the lights on? The way she said it was as if the kitchen light had been off and the criminal turned the light back on? WTH!!!!

Misty says older brother and nephews came over in the afternoon and left about 4:30 or 5:00pm.

I found that odd too! The GF also said that she got up in the middle of the night and noticed the kitchen light on......when breaking into to someone's house to either rob or kidnap them, who turn the lights on? The way she said it was as if the kitchen light had been off and the criminal turned the light back on? WTH!!!!

Right. And then fumbled with 2 locks for the back door instead of going right out the way he/she came in.

Something hinky.

Just watching the dad & gf on GVS. Wondering if someone who was inside the house after the dad left for work & they unlocked the door and came back later.

On Greta......gf states she got up to go to the bathroom, DIDN'T make it to the bathroom. Got to the livingroom and saw the kitchen light on. What caused her to forego going to the bathroom and drew her into the livingroom where she THEN says she saw the kitchen light on?

She also says A/C guy was there that afternoon?

WOW, Greta is trying to nail the gf & doing a good job. BF looks worried about gf answers. Notice the sniffing in the girl..............

Haleigh sleeping closest to kitchen. She's very vague about the distance from the bed Misty was in and the bed Haleigh was in.

Ronald says that they both passed the polygraph.

Misty says that they didn't say much to her (LE)

Okay, I'm going to post this again, folks.

This is how you get criminal records in Putnam County:

http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp

Click "Online Inquiry System" on the left.
After clicking the disclaimer, click on "Putnam Criminal Dockets"
In the Name field, type in Cummings,%
Click Search
Scroll down to find the first name

The key is the % sign. For some reason it doesn't work without it. Try other names...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member