FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty is ridiculous it sure takes awhile to answer questions and when she does she doesn't remember everything. Misty also mentions "i got my phone and called ..back" so that confirms she has a cell phone

Yeah, I replayed that phone part several times and she says, "I got my phone and called her(Haleigh) dad (Ron)... then I called the police".

So that's what it was that I was confused on earlier when I thought she'd called her brother. She called Ronald -- and he was thinking don't call me, call 911. He flew in the house then she called 911.

Fox News says presser coming up...new lead may lead to Haleigh....(I don't trust Fox on this. Probably just a recap of this morning)

If something comes up about the trains, I'm gonna spank some of my friends here! LOL!

I've been questioning the trains and everyone has poo-pooed me.

:blowkiss:

JMO, but I think bio mom is a drug user, and maybe a serious drug user, and she is in withdrawls, and has nothing to do with this. I think thats why she has been sick, and I think thats why she was rocking back and forth on a previous interview, and I think no lie detector for her b/c police know the direction that this case is taking them, and it is not in her direction. If she took them, or had a hand in it, dontcha think she would know much more about Haleigh's life. She seems vague on things an attentive mother should know.

I was just looking over the police report again and noticed that they put Male instead of Female for the sex of Haleigh.

That is interesting considering she had turner syndrome. Not sure it really matters, but interesting.

If something comes up about the trains, I'm gonna spank some of my friends here! LOL!

I've been questioning the trains and everyone has poo-pooed me.

:blowkiss:

LOL...now that made me smile!

The train angle is a good one, it just makes me cringe to think about it!

Lady: misty let me turn to you, because you are the last person to see haleigh alive..how far away was she sleeping from you
MC: like 4 feet away"
Lady: and how is it that she could have disappeared without you waking up?
MC: "i don't know she just she wasn't there when i woke up i was ..i was overexhausted that morning that night and when i laid down i went to sleep
Lady: you woke up at what 3am and realized she was gone?
MC: yep
Lady:how soon did you call 911 when you realized she was gone?
MC: uh probably..I don't really remember the time
Lady: you didn't call them immediately
MC:"well at first i seen the back door was open and i was running around the house looking for her and i got my phone and called her dad then i called the police"
Lady: Misty, i understand you took a lie detector test can you tell me the results of that test?
MC: i passed it
Lady: What kind of questions did they ask you?
MC: "i don't even remember its been, its a week now i don't remember anything they asked me"

In gf's defense, she did just move there 3 weeks ago so she might not have remembered the house number. I think it is possible LE told her not to tell about the questions asked. For instance, if LE asked you do you have any SO in your family and you said yes. If a report asked you what did LE ask you and you said, "they asked me if I had any SO in my family"....Next question from reporter would be well, do you? and you would either have to tell the trueth or lie. If you told the truth, and your family member wasn't involved well then everyone would suspect they were and if they were involved maybe LE doesn't want them to know they know. If you lied to reporter and said NO there are no SO in my family and the media found out you were lying then OMG you would be in on it or who knows.....

So that make any sense or was it just rambleing. By the way, were did the spell checker go?
The question of how long RC and MC lived there was answered last night. An article had an interview with the "landlady" - who lives next door and she said she rented that home to RC back in Nov. - so the "lived there 4 months" shows to be the correct one.

so here is my latest scenero. GF puts kids to bed at 8pm but then she goes out. She gets wasted/high and someone brings her home. They come in the front door and flip the kitchen light on. Help GF to bed. GF passes out. GF wakes up around 3am either because she really had to go to the bathroom or to make sure everything was fine so BF didn't know she was out or had anyone over. She discovers back door open and child missing. She is freaked and can't tell Bf exactly what happed without incrimating herself. Therefore she comes across as "hinky" because she is only telling half the truth. She looked really bad in that interview today on CBS. I think it is a combination of the guilt and her being scared that someone is going to find out what happened for real and then her relationship with BF is history. She really looks scared to me. Exhausted from being worried about herself.

Lady: misty let me turn to you, because you are the last person to see haleigh alive..how far away was she sleeping from you
MC: like 4 feet away"
Lady: and how is it that she could have disappeared without you waking up?
MC: "i don't know she just she wasn't there when i woke up i was ..i was overexhausted that morning that night and when i laid down i went to sleep
Lady: you woke up at what 3am and realized she was gone?
MC: yep
Lady:how soon did you call 911 when you realized she was gone?
MC: uh probably..I don't really remember the time
Lady: you didn't call them immediately
MC:"well at first i seen the back door was open and i was running around the house looking for her and i got my phone and called her dad then i called the police"
Lady: Misty, i understand you took a lie detector test can you tell me the results of that test?
MC: i passed it
Lady: What kind of questions did they ask you?
MC: "i don't even remember its been, its a week now i don't remember anything they asked me"
yeah, the sheriff department is having a field day with her right now, Im sure

Do we have any locals here yet? I thought for sure a few of them would have found us by now. :smile:

So many un answered questions.... if we could just get ONE hint..... just banging my head today.... ugh!

Seahorse, I just had to comment and pass along some love, re: your signature image of Ethan Hansen, I remember that tragedy, God bless.

The question of how long RC and MC lived there was answered last night. An article had an interview with the "landlady" - who lives next door and she said she rented that home to RC back in Nov. - so the "lived there 4 months" shows to be the correct one.

My bad, thanks for the clarification. Do we know if Misty lived there the entire 4 months or moved in recently with RC?

Misty probably didn't get much sleep..think about it. Ron gets home at 3am, I'm sure he doesn't go to bed right away, she probably sleeps for an hour or so and then kids are up. DON'T FORGET HERE>>> we have Jr. home during the day. That is true, isn't it? He doesn't go to some sort of PreK or something does he??? Someone has to be semi-conscious to watch him all day....then night when Haleigh gets home.....so what, she may get 4 hours of sleep a night..broken up at that??

I want to know about that day. What went on that day???

It would raise too much suspicion, If this is the case... It's playing out beautifully. She's safe and right now everyone is looking at dad and his girlfriend.. LE isn't even pressuring for a poly-graph from bio-mom or her family they have signed to take one supposedly and LE just hasn't acted upon it.

Maybe she felt first the daughter, as she was more at risk in that household? I don't know.

I'm sure that LE is pulled in multiple directions on this one.

I've had that same thought....taking just the girl casts suspicion on all sorts of scenarios (accident, SO kidnapper, wandered off). Taking both kids would be logistically much more challenging - but would also lead more quickly to fingers being pointed at bio-mom/fiance.

Have also been thinking about how fiance said kids didn't want to go back to dad's house. Interesting angle. Anything's possible.

And Misty stated on atleast one interview that she was with the kids 24/7 -- except for the 4 days out of the month when they visited their mom. So it sounded to me like she'd been staying for awhile -- probably since her & Ronald first met.

Since I've had a cup of columbian supremo(strrronnng) I will throw this out there. Misty, judging by some pictures of her and her cousins and some myspace comments I have seen online, fashions herself as a lil gangstah. I have seen it with my own eyes. She is not as podunk as many feel she is. She has been on her own for a while, and has no compunction about shacking up with a man with kids, she's not trying to better herself in any way, she thinks the life she's living, the one it seems like everyone around her is living, is well, cool. She is much more street smart and "wise to the ways" than we think. I feel 100%%%%%%% sure of that. Her "head down, eyes closed, one tear, lil teenaged caregiver" routine DOES NOT FLY with me.

I think your right, i picked up on her "lil gangstah" accent in an interview in the beginning. It'd be hard for people for don't live in the south to tell, yet i've known people and i agree with you on what you said.

so here is my latest scenero. GF puts kids to bed at 8pm but then she goes out. She gets wasted/high and someone brings her home. They come in the front door and flip the kitchen light on. Help GF to bed. GF passes out. GF wakes up around 3am either because she really had to go to the bathroom or to make sure everything was fine so BF didn't know she was out or had anyone over. She discovers back door open and child missing. She is freaked and can't tell Bf exactly what happed without incrimating herself. Therefore she comes across as "hinky" because she is only telling half the truth. She looked really bad in that interview today on CBS. I think it is a combination of the guilt and her being scared that someone is going to find out what happened for real and then her relationship with BF is history. She really looks scared to me. Exhausted from being worried about herself.
I'll go along with that one, except that the person she was with would have nothing to hide if they didn't take Haleigh, and would have come forward by now.

My bad, thanks for the clarification. Do we know if Misty lived there the entire 4 months or moved in recently with RC?
well bio-mom along with others have all said that RC and MC have been together for about 5 months and living in that home for 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dimples4x4