2009.02.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller asking about Misty behavior - her eyes dilated - was she on drugs and shouldn't she be given a drug test.

The psychologist says her fear of boyfriend might be more than her fear of LE.

Hrmmm. Ron hadn't been on the night shift that long, per paternal grandmother

She says on night shift approx 4-5 weeks

Nancy asked TN about any history of drug use by Misty. Denies that and continues on to say how much Misty loves the children and why she'd call them "her" children. Says RC hasn't been on the night shift that long. TN saying Haleigh has Turners syndrome, has been sick a lot, immune system not what it should be ~ explains why she's missed so much school.

gma - NO drug history on MC that she knows of! C'mon now - this is dad's mom and surely she knows HIS rap sheet!

Dad not on night shift that long - but doesn't say how long. Approx only 4-5 weeks

RC & MC been together 5 months

HC missing school - gma blaming school absences on Turner's Syndrome - HC HAS BEEN IN HOSPITAL A LOT?

Did gma just say SHE was the one that picked her up from the bus stop?

Teresa Neves says Misty doesn't have a drug problem that she knows of. She says Ron and Misty have been together for about 5 months. Ron has been on the night shift for about 5 weeks. She confirms that Haleigh has Turners and has missed a lot of school. She says Haleigh was at school on Monday - says her son picked her up.

Marc Klaas on now. Saying MC won't be able to finesse LE that much if she's lying; too many inconsistencies in story; clothing miscalculated. Misty has to come clean, whether or not she was involved.

MK says M's story is self serving.

You know, T Neves (paternal grandma) says that "it should be evident why she called Haleigh her daughter on 911 call" but honestly, it's not evident to me. I mean, I don't know that I would be calling a child my daughter if I'd only been dating her father for 5 months.

But then, that could just be me...heck, it's been 7 years and I havent even married my boyfriend;)

gma - NO drug history on MC that she knows of! C'mon now - this is dad's mom and surely she knows HIS rap sheet!

Dad not on night shift that long - but doesn't say how long. Approx only 4-5 weeks

HC missing school - gma blaming school absences on Turner's Syndrome - HC HAS BEEN IN HOSPITAL A LOT?

She said dad picked her up.

Nancy asked TN about any history of drug use by Misty. Denies that and continues on to say how much Misty loves the children and why she'd call them "her" children. Says RC hasn't been on the night shift that long. TN saying Haleigh has Turners syndrome, has been sick a lot, immune system not what it should be ~ explains why she's missed so much school.

Oh, I though gma said she knew there WAS a history of drug use with Misty, but blew it off?

08/13/2003 Lewd or lascivious molestation victim under 12 years offender 18 or older; F.S. 800.04(5)(b) 0201887 PUTNAM, FL Guilty/convict
He was sentenced to seven years in prison for armed burglary and lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12. Released last November 2008

Marc Klaas.............he's suspicious of Misty because of the inconsistencies. He said LE is using software to prioritize tips. He says the truth never changes, it's always consistent.

NG agrees and says sometime people will add to the truth with details.

Chad is Ronald and Crystal's name,wonder if he went to school with them?

One of the last people I would share my drug habits with would be the mother of my boyfriend.

08/13/2003 Lewd or lascivious molestation victim under 12 years offender 18 or older; F.S. 800.04(5)(b) 0201887 PUTNAM, FL Guilty/convict
He was sentenced to seven years in prison for armed burglary and lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12. Released last November 2008

Sentenced to 7, out in 5. NOT GOOD ENOUGH, either way. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member