2009.02.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, still about Haleigh, Misty, etc. Theresa Neves, the grandmother of Haleigh says that Haleigh has Turner's Syndrome (if I heard correctly). Her immune system isn't working right and she's been hospitalized many times.

Misty the 17 yr. old girlfriend doesn't appear to be very bright or at least, appears "dull", reminds me of the old "stoned" look from the 70s. She's walking around with Haleigh's dad, both of them smoking.

That's all I've got.

Can't find Chad's myspace sites,did they take them off?I want to see if he says what high school he went to.

Thought: could TN be talking about the 5:00 visit with the nephews? Could that be when the hand me down clothes were dropped off and the children checked on? IF someone else had been there later why didn't MC tell that in her "story"?

08/13/2003 Lewd or lascivious molestation victim under 12 years offender 18 or older; F.S. 800.04(5)(b) 0201887 PUTNAM, FL Guilty/convict
He was sentenced to seven years in prison for armed burglary and lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12. Released last November 2008

Another one let out way to soon!!! :banghead:

You know, T Neves (paternal grandma) says that "it should be evident why she called Haleigh her daughter on 911 call" but honestly, it's not evident to me. I mean, I don't know that I would be calling a child my daughter if I'd only been dating her father for 5 months.

But then, that could just be me...heck, it's been 7 years and I havent even married my boyfriend;)
What I think is odd about Misty calling Haleigh her daughter is that Misty is only 12 years older than Haleigh ~ more like a big sister. I think though she may fantasize about herself being their mother because she's in love with Ron? Just MOO!

Sorry,meant age,typing too fast,too many windows open and searching.LOL

Rev Jesse Smallwood - lived in the home? When?

Thought: could TN be talking about the 5:00 visit with the nephews? Could that be when the hand me down clothes were dropped off and the children checked on? IF someone else had been there later why didn't MC tell that in her "story"?
It's possible. I just wish she'd said who she was referring to.

This is what I'm wondering...BUT...if TN had her doubts about M and sent the clothes so someone could "check in", why would she send them just after R left for work? :waitasec: If I were going to do that, I'd wait until he'd been gone at least a few hours...JMO, of course.

gma - NO drug history on MC that she knows of! C'mon now - this is dad's mom and surely she knows HIS rap sheet!

Dad not on night shift that long - but doesn't say how long. Approx only 4-5 weeks

RC & MC been together 5 months

HC missing school - gma blaming school absences on Turner's Syndrome - HC HAS BEEN IN HOSPITAL A LOT?

Did gma just say SHE was the one that picked her up from the bus stop?

Will crying dilate someone's pupils to the degree that Misty's were ?

Yep, still about Haleigh, Misty, etc. Theresa Neves, the grandmother of Haleigh says that Haleigh has Turner's Syndrome (if I heard correctly). Her immune system isn't working right and she's been hospitalized many times.

Misty the 17 yr. old girlfriend doesn't appear to be very bright or at least, appears "dull", reminds me of the old "stoned" look from the 70s. She's walking around with Haleigh's dad, both of them smoking.

That's all I've got.

Thanks for descriptors, really does help, imagine both also stunned by events and attention. Turners is endocrine system malfunction.

Rev. Smallwood on now with Nancy ~ used to live in the same mobile home and is describing the house. Says M/H/Jr. would've been in the master bedroom. (I wish he'd just give us a floorplan though!)

Reverand Smallwood............describing the mobile home as he once lived there.

NG asking about the master bedroom. How big is it?

He says it's 10 by 10 with a garden tub in the corner. He says you would have to come in via the laundry room, kitchen, living room, to get to master bedroom.

Is this relevant, wasn't Polly Klaas abducted out of a slumber party with other girls sleeping in the same area. It is possible for someone to have taken Haleigh with Misty in the room, she's 17, they could sleep through a tornado!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama