2009.02.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this relevant, wasn't Polly Klaas abducted out of a slumber party with other girls sleeping in the same area. It is possible for someone to have taken Haleigh with Misty in the room, she's 17, they could sleep through a tornado!

there were other girls there, but they did not sleep through it

Reverand Smallwood............describing the mobile home as he once lived there.

NG asking about the master bedroom. How big is it?

He says it's 10 by 10 with a garden tub in the corner. He says you would have to come in via the laundry room, kitchen, living room, to get to master bedroom.

What does a garden tub in the corner mean? Also, I'd think that the master bedroom would have a bathroom connected, but maybe not. Too bad he didn't say where that closest bathroom is located.

Is this relevant, wasn't Polly Klaas abducted out of a slumber party with other girls sleeping in the same area. It is possible for someone to have taken Haleigh with Misty in the room, she's 17, they could sleep through a tornado!
Yes and no. The other girls were awake and were able to alert Polly's mom and describe the perp.

Please don't turn the NG thread into general discussion. if there are topics brought up in the show that need in depth examination, please look for a thread and if you don;t see on, please start one. :)

Generally these threads will be closed sometime after the show.

He's a Baptist minister who rented the home when he was the minister for the local church.

2001-2oo2 IIRC

There is a thread with 2 articles where he describes the squeaky floors etc...I just started it tonight.

Thought: could TN be talking about the 5:00 visit with the nephews? Could that be when the hand me down clothes were dropped off and the children checked on? IF someone else had been there later why didn't MC tell that in her "story"?

Good point! Exactly when were these relatives there?

I view TN as an apologist for Misty, because it could extend to her son, Ron. If she said Misty did use drugs on occasion, that would not look good for her son, leaving his children with a drug user.

2001-2oo2 IIRC

There is a thread with 2 articles where he describes the squeaky floors etc...I just started it tonight.
thank you! I think this is a very important part of the scenario.

Rev Jesse Smallwood - lived in the home? When?

I have not found out yet. Found his address in GA and the church is pastor to. Have to find a local paper in GA and Purnam to see when he left and where he went to. May not have been GA right away.

Good point! Exactly when were these relatives there?

I view TN as an apologist for Misty, because it could extend to her son, Ron. If she said Misty did use drugs on occasion, that would not look good for her son, leaving his children with a drug user.

She may also completely believe that to be true. Most people try to make a good impression on the parents of their partner. It would have to be really bad for her to be aware of it, at least I would hope so.

This is what I'm wondering...BUT...if TN had her doubts about M and sent the clothes so someone could "check in", why would she send them just after R left for work? :waitasec: If I were going to do that, I'd wait until he'd been gone at least a few hours...JMO, of course.
Personally, I think she's trying to protect the custody arrangement that's already in place. Not to say that she's not being totally honest, but she may have other motives for bringing this into the mix...without further clarification it remains an open-ended question. I wish NG had pressed her for an explanation. JMO

What does a garden tub in the corner mean? Also, I'd think that the master bedroom would have a bathroom connected, but maybe not. Too bad he didn't say where that closest bathroom is located.
The sleeping arrangement concerns me.

Personally, I think she's trying to protect the custody arrangement that's already in place. Not to say that she's not being totally honest, but she may have other motives for bringing this into the mix...without further clarification it remains an open-ended question. I wish NG had pressed her for an explanation. JMO

I think this is the case too.

Yes, he broke into a trailer to molest an 11 y/o girl. :furious:

If he broke into a trailor in putnam county to molest an 11 year old girl, and spent time in jail for it, and just got out of jail a couple months ago and disappeared on 2/2/09, after stating he felt adventureous on his myspace, why does LE say he is not a suspect in this case?
The fact that he is missing and hasn't been found tells me he most certainly is a suspect and if we can put him in that park at anytime in the past or with friends who now live there, then we should be hot on his trail!!!
I want to know more about him, his crime, where he grew up, whether he has grandparents in the area.
Man, I stopped digging into him because someone said he was interested in 13/14 year old boys!!!!

I have not found out yet. Found his address in GA and the church is pastor to. Have to find a local paper in GA and Purnam to see when he left and where he went to. May not have been GA right away.

I did a brief search for Reverand Smallwood, and he's been in a lot of Florida locations, a couple of places in Georgia, and one or two places in Missouri. No civil or criminal cases in Putnum County.

If he broke into a trailor in putnam county to molest an 11 year old girl, and spent time in jail for it, and just got out of jail a couple months ago and disappeared on 2/2/09, after stating he felt adventureous on his myspace, why does LE say he is not a suspect in this case?
The fact that he is missing and hasn't been found tells me he most certainly is a suspect and if we can put him in that park at anytime in the past or with friends who now live there, then we should be hot on his trail!!!
I want to know more about him, his crime, where he grew up, whether he has grandparents in the area.
Man, I stopped digging into him because someone said he was interested in 13/14 year old boys!!!!

They may think Chad R met with foulplay. He wouldn't be the first SO to be killed shortly after release.

As per Theresa Neves paternal grandmother on NG 2/17/2008
TN says Ron hadn't been on the night shift that long on night shift approx 4-5 weeks
TN says Pink tee shirt. She says they still think Haleigh was wearing it when she went to bed.
NG asked if anyone has gone through the clothing to see what's missing.
TN says no one is allowed to go in there - its a crime scene
TN says she doesn't know where they (sic LE) found the pink shirt
TN says that when her son came home, Misty was looking though the house, looking in closets, for Haleigh.
TN says that she thinks Misty was there, as she had a family member there dropping off clothes, so she know Misty was there up until a point.
TN says Misty is a very responsible. She says a family member was there dropping off clothes, and she thinks Misty was there after that. TN explains away the inconsistencies as a matter of phrasing..........same bed means same room.
TN says everybody was in the same room, not necessarily the same bed.
Trailer is a crime scene.
TN says nobody allowed in, that's why they haven't been through clothes to determine what is missing.
TN says Misty is responsible, Misty there up until a point, she thinks she was there all night.
TN says how much Misty loves the children and why she'd call them "her" children.
TN saying Haleigh has Turners syndrome, has been sick a lot, immune system not what it should be ~ explains why she's missed so much school.
TN says NO drug history on MC that she knows of
TN says that Ron C & Misty C been together 5 months

TN say Haleigh C has been missing school - blaming school absences on Turner's syndrome
TN Haleigh has been hospitalized many times.
TN says Haleigh was at school that day Ron picked her up from the bus stop

I did a brief search for Reverand Smallwood, and he's been in a lot of Florida locations, a couple of places in Georgia, and one or two places in Missouri. No civil or criminal cases in Putnum County.

I didn't get much time to look into him either. He most likley has nothing to do with anything other than he lived in the same home.

It just made me go Hmm ...because of Kyle John's father being a current pastor in a Baptist church down there also and Kyle is RSO living right around the corner in a home that is rented from the same man as Ron's home and the previous guy Waldon Parson is as far as we can tell an aka for Jeffery Lane who rented 202 Green Ln right before Ron did mand he is a RSO also.

Yep, still about Haleigh, Misty, etc. Theresa Neves, the grandmother of Haleigh says that Haleigh has Turner's Syndrome (if I heard correctly). Her immune system isn't working right and she's been hospitalized many times.

Misty the 17 yr. old girlfriend doesn't appear to be very bright or at least, appears "dull", reminds me of the old "stoned" look from the 70s. She's walking around with Haleigh's dad, both of them smoking.

That's all I've got.

I think it's pretty sad for Haleigh that her birthmother was on TV last night and didn't know why Haleigh was missing school. Never mentioned "Turner's Syndrone". She's really out of touch!! So sad for Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member