Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought - Cindy must have thought it was from 2003 too, or it would never have made it into an evidence log in December!!

...and surely before LE found it, cause if they found it, we know she had, too. Remember Cindy's Myspace postings on July 3/4...maybe she had read this WAAAY back then... :waitasec:

...and surely before LE found it, cause if they found it, we know she had, too. Remember Cindy's Myspace postings on July 3/4...maybe she had read this WAAAY back then... :waitasec:

I see your point, I am just having a hard time believing that Cindy would not have destroyed that diary.

LE should be able to tell if there were two different pens used.

LE should be able to tell if there were two different pens used.

What if the red pen that she used in 2003 was stuck in the diary, and she used it to write the July 08 entry. Same pen could have been used, but I wonder if they can tell about how long ink has been on a page??? (assuming that a pen would still be usable after all that time. Who knows?)

Please look and compare the handwriting

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

sorry, thought it would go right to the page but it didn't, go to page 36, CA written statement, looks very similar to the journal writing IMVHO.

Maybe this isn't KC's journal at all but CA and it is an "03" journal and it is speaking of her married life and all that and really doesn't have anything to do with KC and Caylee at all?

That's 2 pages that they're showing us,maybe they have more of it and they're able to tell exactly when it was written.

the cops aren't fools, there is a major significance to this

Between the two pages, the way the ink lays down looks different to me. It seems to have "glopped" more on the first pages.
Yeah, maybe I am seeing things.

I see your point, I am just having a hard time believing that Cindy would not have destroyed that diary.

I've been wondering that, too, but then again, she's also the one who finally called 911. Remember her telling Casey I've already given you 31 days?!?! :eek: Anyway, here's what Cindy wrote on July 3:

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”
link: http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/07/31/deleted-comments-from-cindy-casey-anthony-on-myspace/

Cindy may very well have read that diary of Casey's before writing her myspace, and then again, maybe not. Speculation on my part here...for discussion...

That's 2 pages that they're showing us,maybe they have more of it and they're able to tell exactly when it was written.

That's what I'm thinking, even if this was written in '03, there's nothing to say that later pages weren't written later, and dated accordingly. I'm sure they went over that book thoroughly after it left the Anth home.

That's what I'm thinking, even if this was written in '03, there's nothing to say that later pages weren't written later, and dated accordingly. I'm sure they went over that book thoroughly after it left the Anth home.

I have to believe the fact that LE has it in evidence means there's something to prove it was written this past June. Otherwise, it's wasting time.

June 21

--I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for every-thing to work out okay. I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see.
--This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow.
--I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people.
--I am finally happy, let's just hope that it doesn't change.

Reading between the lines: June 21 La Vita Bella begins today!!!!!

I am so happy!!!! I just gotten rid of 30 lbs of dead weight that has really been dragging me down, but now I'm happier than ever!! I know I did what was best for me me me me.

I'm really happy, I'm so much happier than I have been in a very long time. Like almost exactly 3 years since I went to that wedding and my stoopid unkle spilled the beans. It's all good now, cos I'm so happy!!!!

I've surrounded myself with all these good people who know nothing about me and that makes me me me me me really, really happy!!

I don't regret anything I have to do that leads to MY happiness. So I regret nothing I do for me me me me!

I want to know how much more happiness is out there for me me me me me,

I trust everyone around me now will continue to make me me me me me happy!!! This happiness in me me me me will continue to grow and I'll just be even happier with me me me me me.

My only slightly little bitty worry is what my mom and dad will say/do about my recent weight loss. They do worry about me me me me. I'll tell them the ends justify the means and they can trust me me me me. Because fools that they are the love me me me me me so, and always believe my little teeny tiny mis-truths. :D

KC may I present what your future holds: [ ] That's it, your future holds nothing. You killed your future and dumped her like garbage in a gully.
I hope your future continues the way it is headed and you have nothing for as long as you live. It's your very own personal La Vita Bella. Enjoy love....

It makes no sense that she would mis-date the entry to conceal when it was written.....if she wanted to conceal something why write it at all? I also disagree that it seems too sophisticated or old for a 17 year old to write....I thought it sounded just like notes that my 15 year olds girl friends would write to each other. It actually sounds like it was written after she decided to not finish her last course for her diploma during the summer. As long as that '03 is there in the same ink as the rest of the page.....it would convince a jury that more than likely it was written on that date....in fact, if I saw that as a juror and they tried to convince me it was newly written.....I would think they were grasping at straws and doubt their other "evidence". It's going to take a whole lot more than that page to prove anything, and if that proof was there....then why didn't they photograph it?

I've been wondering that, too, but then again, she's also the one who finally called 911. Remember her telling Casey I've already given you 31 days?!?! :eek: Anyway, here's what Cindy wrote on July 3:

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”
link: http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/07/31/deleted-comments-from-cindy-casey-anthony-on-myspace/

Cindy may very well have read that diary of Casey's before writing her myspace, and then again, maybe not. Speculation on my part here...for discussion...

It is interesting, isn't it? It also makes you wonder if Casey came back to the house that day when no one was home to write that (and get whatever she could nick out of the freezer for dinner that night!).

It makes no sense that she would mis-date the entry to conceal when it was written.....if she wanted to conceal something why write it at all? I also disagree that it seems too sophisticated or old for a 17 year old to write....I thought it sounded just like notes that my 15 year olds girl friends would write to each other. It actually sounds like it was written after she decided to not finish her last course for her diploma during the summer. As long as that '03 is there in the same ink as the rest of the page.....it would convince a jury that more than likely it was written on that date....in fact, if I saw that as a juror and they tried to convince me it was newly written.....I would think they were grasping at straws and doubt their other "evidence". It's going to take a whole lot more than that page to prove anything, and if that proof was there....then why didn't they photograph it?

I still think it's possible that that a 2008 entry could have been written with the same pen. Possible it was attached to the diary with velcro or one of those "loops" that hold a pen/pencil. Seems a lot of diaries come that way. If they could prove the ink had not been on that particular page as long as the 2003 parts, that would convince me.

I have to echo the sentiments that this does not seem like something a teenager would write. When KC was 16 or 17, a Jr or Sr in highschool, she wasn't making major life decisions or changes, surrounding herself with new friends, etc. All accounts point to a pretty typcial, if not quiet, teenager.

The diary of a 17 year old girl should/would be about boys, school, friends, etc... When stepping away from the larger issues at play, these words actually seem very pensive and thought-out. Dare I say mature? (I know that sounds horrible when putting them into context...). I don't picture too many gossipy teenagers waxing poetic about future-changing decisions and ends justifying means. JMO.

looking at the zoomed in shot, it does appear there were pages torn out. I think this is a great observation.

Makes me think she was trying to conceal her pregnancy the whole time and was planning on disposing of the fetus and nobody would have ever been the wiser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teacherlisa