2009.2.19 3 pm press conference FDLE Haleigh Cunmmings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty said in the cbs interview,Jr was awake and walked out of the room,but she was so tired,she went to sleep.So,being the light was on in kitchen and her story has changed about both kids being awake,was Haleigh awake?I think door wasn't unlocked,she walked out.

you'd think JR. would wake Misty up if sis up and left or disappeared while he was awake and running around the house??

The Sheriff said he wanted to stop the mis-information. The So is not involved.

NOT WHAT HE SAID AT ALL....he said the arrest was due to the GPS violation and that they do not at this time have a link to Hayleighs case. The LE officer made it clear that ALL possibilities are still being explored, and that would include this RSO!

What good is a GPS monitor? Only tracked between 10pm and 6am? And a mile radius?? If this is true, GPS is a total waste!

I think all people who commit crimes against children should have their private parts gnawed off by vermin while they are bound and gagged. (but not blindfolded) and I also think this particular press conference was to dispel the rumor that this RSO had NOTHING to do with the case. It was the only rumor out of ooh, I dont know, a billion that we've heard, that he put an end to. Quickly. Basically, the presser was to tell everyone to stop looking at this person. I found it interesting that he said he interviewed Mistys cousin. Why? hmmmmmm I wonder. Because her story dont jive peeps, and they are trying to keep the screws tight around her neck.
What I meant to say was dispell the rumor that he had something to do with this case.

New here, pardon me - where did the 1 mile safe zone come from? I thought with GPS, the person can only go x number of feet from the base before an alarm goes off, not an entire mile.

another interesting tidbit to add to that...when media asked about polys he said they have done them, are doing them, and doing some right now (could be Misty again???)

Bolded by me.

I caught that too and wondered if Misty was under-going another one!

The first minute or two of that presser I could hear perfectly and then it was next to impossible to hear the questions being asked!

I did hear the sheriff asking one of the reporters, after they asked some question, what did Misty tell you? And then he said he wouldn't discuss/tell where the pink tee shirt was found in the home? Or something to that effect...Did anyone hear this?

Okay, gotta go pick up my boy from school...see you all in a few!!!!

NOT WHAT HE SAID AT ALL....he said the arrest was due to the GPS violation and that they do not at this time have a link to Hayleighs case. The LE officer made it clear that ALL possibilities are still being explored, and that would include this RSO!

I beg to differ...He stated at the first, when ask why bring up this guy, that he wanted to stop the rumors. That he had had calls about this and wanted to straighten it out.

Just to double check. The man said in every way he knew how...THE SO IS NOT INVOLVED.
I didn't take it that way. I took it that he was dispelling rumor that an arrest had been made in the case but he said at this time there was no connection that they knew of (leaving the door open). When one reporter asked if he was being questioned the Sherf. said yes. I don't think it is that open and shut at this point....but oh how I hate the wording in pressers LOL...

I think the shrf's statements were made to calm down the public and they are still looking into him
imhoo :blowkiss:

Wonder how many families living in Putnam with kids, after this is over, will be packing up and moving to a less SO infested town?

His gps monitor will know where he was, and any possible hiding place he may have taken Haleigh, but I dont think he did. He was the first one interviewed, they have looked him over with a fine toothed comb.
If he was monitored from 10-6, and he took Haleigh, and they came and interviewed him at 530 am, where was Haleigh? NOT WITH HIM

What good is a GPS monitor? Only tracked between 10pm and 6am? And a mile radius?? If this is true, GPS is a total waste!

Doesn't the GPS system work through the phone lines of the home? If so, then he only has so far he can go outside his home before an alarm goes through his ankle monitor.

Misty said in the cbs interview,Jr was awake and walked out of the room,but she was so tired,she went to sleep.So,being the light was on in kitchen and her story has changed about both kids being awake,was Haleigh awake?I think door wasn't unlocked,she walked out.

WHAT??? Jr. was awake and wandering around...oh brother! I need to go watch the interview....

HLN...now, he is not involved. Showing clips of presser.

0.5 miles away- Timothy R. Loucakis Convicted of: Produce, Direct, Promote Sexual Perform. by Child; F.S. 827.071(3) (PRINCIPAL) (SEXUAL PREDATOR)

Found a list with RSO within a 5 miles radis on another thread. He was listed as 1/2 mile from the home so he would be withing the 1 miles home zone that LE mentioned.
Sheriff said a mile. I don't like the way this is panning out.

If this SO creature took her, then dumped her, she should be within a 1 mile radius of his home, right?

I had no idea a GPS monitor would allow the perp a mile radius.
not if he dumped her outside of the curfew time:eek: and she lives within his one mile curfew zone (per the presser...what sheriff said)

New here, pardon me - where did the 1 mile safe zone come from? I thought with GPS, the person can only go x number of feet from the base before an alarm goes off, not an entire mile.

That's what I always thought, also!

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/secretary/press/2008/MDAS.html

This article states that they have access to "archived data" and that the GPS can track "street to street". Do you suppose that they could actual see where he went (within the home zone) that night? I would think that it would be sophisticated enough to be able to tell if he had been to Haleigh's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod