2009.2.19 3 pm press conference FDLE Haleigh Cunmmings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet they wanted the focus OFF of the RSO because they want to keep the pressure on Misty.

Posiblity: could have had her hidden within his GPS confines, but took her somewhere outside of that area last night?

Just thinking out loud.
Haleigh lives within his one mile safe zone:eek: He looks like a huge man tho...I do not see him maneuvering thru that back door (but he is a sick animal so anything is possible)

SO lives within one mile of Haleighs and was within one mile of his house that night,so that means if she had walked outside of her home....

Not necessarily. His curfew hours are 9am-10pm. So, if Misty was maybe lying about the time that she fell asleep or if she went out or whatever..if Haleigh was taken before 10 (even if it was like 9:55 or so) and he took her back to his house by 10..that's a scenario also. All we have saying that she was taken between 10-3am is Mistys word, which so far hasn't been very credible IMO.

I didn't see this, when is the next presser?
Each day hoping for an answer to something.

I have a question about the GPS. Does it literally track every step he makes just within a "designated area" or anywhere that he might go? And do you think, in light of HC 's dissappearence, that LE would only be tracking him between 10pm and 6 am?

The RSO was monitored only between 10pm and 6 am......and if Hayleigh was outside her house for any reason...ie looking for Misty, then it would have been within the 1 mile possibly.

Why aren't these people monitored 24/7.
What he is only a preditor from 10:00PM to 6:00AM. :furious:
WTH

I am speechless.

I'll bet they wanted the focus OFF of the RSO because they want to keep the pressure on Misty.

That's why he said he wanted to stop the rumor before it started!!!!! He is not involved....

Confirms Misty is back at the sheriffs office being reinterviewed.
another interesting tidbit to add to that...when media asked about polys he said they have done them, are doing them, and doing some right now (could be Misty again???)

I was listening to the reporters on firstcoastnews.com and they said they were going to re search the RSO's house.

The Sheriff said he wanted to stop the mis-information. The So is not involved.

I think it is Misty taking another polography...or is it the arrested SO? We need this doll baby found now!!

Misty said in the cbs interview,Jr was awake and walked out of the room,but she was so tired,she went to sleep.So,being the light was on in kitchen and her story has changed about both kids being awake,was Haleigh awake?I think door wasn't unlocked,she walked out.

If this SO creature took her, then dumped her, she should be within a 1 mile radius of his home, right?

I had no idea a GPS monitor would allow the perp a mile radius.

That's why he said he wanted to stop the rumor before it started!!!!! He is not involved....

They said he was not excluded yet and they were going to re search his house

I think all people who commit crimes against children should have their private parts gnawed off by vermin while they are bound and gagged. (but not blindfolded) and I also think this particular press conference was to dispel the rumor that this RSO had NOTHING to do with the case. It was the only rumor out of ooh, I dont know, a billion that we've heard, that he put an end to. Quickly. Basically, the presser was to tell everyone to stop looking at this person. I found it interesting that he said he interviewed Mistys cousin. Why? hmmmmmm I wonder. Because her story dont jive peeps, and they are trying to keep the screws tight around her neck.

Why aren't these people monitored 24/7.
What he is only a preditor from 10:00PM to 6:00AM. :furious:
WTH

I am speechless.
they are. He has to be within his "zone" during curfew which is 10pm until 6 am. He was outside of that zone after curfew and that is why he was hauled in.

0.5 miles away- Timothy R. Loucakis Convicted of: Produce, Direct, Promote Sexual Perform. by Child; F.S. 827.071(3) (PRINCIPAL) (SEXUAL PREDATOR)

Found a list with RSO within a 5 miles radis on another thread. He was listed as 1/2 mile from the home so he would be withing the 1 miles home zone that LE mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa