Drugging Caylee?Disney Bag/syringe and items found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this medication be prescribed for Caylee if Caylee contacted Herpes virus while in the birth canal?

If KC had a herpes outbreak when she went into labour they would have done a c-section.

Funny that we're back at herpes again. Hopefully she never had it because otherwise it can explain away the chloroform,since its used with asprin as a treatment for the
herpes virus.
JMO

ETA: update on mini experiment:Its been about 18 hours since I put the empty toilet roll in water. It has unravelled already, but otherwise intact.

Pregnancy Test in picture # 30?

You saw it too!! I have held to the she is pregnant theory-that day she was forced to appear in court she looked pregnant. Wonder if you can get dna from urine on test strip? I know it is far fetched but what if??

Just information: In the recreational drug world - Soma is very popular - being on it is described as a "Soma Coma"......
"Soma coma" Wow, I've never heard that.... gosh... that is just something else... but it sure makes sense though.

THIS is very interesting ! Gentamicin is usually used in a hospital, given IM, Intramuscular and less fequently IV, most of the time given IM. Blood levels are very important so that the patients blood is taken a certain number of hours after administration. Here is a small exerpt from an article on the antibiotic.

Serum levels should be monitored in order to insure adequate therapeutic levels which may be critical, while at the same time avoiding potentially toxic concentrations. Following i.m. administration, a serum level in excess of 10 to 12 µg/mL should be considered potentially toxic.

http://www.rxmed.com/b.main/b2.phar...phs- G)/GENTAMICIN SULFATE INJECTION USP.html

Eye drops for pink eye???

Would this medication be prescribed for Caylee if Caylee contacted Herpes virus while in the birth canal?

Herpes is a virus and not susceptible to antibiotics. Now syphillis infections can be passed this way and gentamicin would be appropriate also for plain old pink eye.

Herpes is a virus and not susceptible to antibiotics. Now syphillis infections can be passed this way and gentamicin would be appropriate also for plain old pink eye.

what exactly are the uses for gentamicin? from my research it sounds very dangerous to use.

ok.. i'm going to plead the fifth regarding the sordid details of my younger days, but save for the following few comments. :bang:

i didn't realize people still did ghb. i was pretty sure that fell out of favor at least ten years ago. i was under the impression that ghb was a relatively short-lived fad. (i think saying "maybe it is ghb" has the same pop-culture validity as saying "maybe she was given a quaalude"...)

having very limited, uh, research.... suffice to say that klonopin is some potent you-know-what. no kidding around with this stuff. if you're trying to tranq an elephant, this is what you would want loaded into your blow dart.

ditto for soma.

i would have to say that if miss a was using any of this stuff to drug her kid, it wouldn't end well. these kind of substances do serious damage to adults, and as most anyone knows, medicinal dosages are generally proportioned to size, eg weight.

if one is in the market for a trip to the emergency room for an od, um, get carried away at a party. giving this stuff to a kid is beyond insane.

Maybe it was just a person, in the woods..... getting high lol.

what exactly are the uses for gentamicin? from my research it sounds very dangerous to use.

I know with 100% certainty I was prescribed gentamicin otic when I had a bad case of swimmers ear (otitis externa) a few years ago. It's an ear infection of the outer ear canal. Considering the A's had a swimming pool it's likely Caylee had a few episodes of swimmers ear.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/swimmers-ear/DS00473

Swimmer's ear is an infection of the ear canal. In most cases, bacteria cause this infection in the thin layer of skin lining the canal.

Your ears' protective features work best when they are dry. If your ear canals are exposed to excess moisture — for example, if you swim a lot — they're more likely to become infected. Swimmer's ear is also known as acute external otitis or otitis externa.

Swimmer's ear is usually easily treated. Prompt treatment of swimmer's ear can help prevent the development of more-serious complications and infections.

ETA: I've only had one Dr. ever prescribe it to me after numerous bouts of swimmers ear. I'm not so sure this medication is popular for use in otits externa. Just giving my one time experience with it.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

My first bet is that if this is connected to Caylee, that the syringe is not the type for injections, i.e. one with a needle on the end, but is an oral medication syringe with an open tip so meds can be squirted right into the mouth. If the syringe and liquid with white sediment is connected to Caylee, could it be Xanax crushed and mixed into water? Was Casey keeping it in a bottle in her car, all mixed up and ready to give to Caylee anytime she was in the way?

I saw the RX for Cindy, for Caylee but did not see any for George or Casey. I noticed the lexapro for Cindy was an RX that she was taking during the time Caylee was alive. I think the white substance was crushed Lexapro.

Pulled from the other thread...

Also from the Wikipedia article which wasn't quoted... (bolding mine)

Special precautions

Caution in the elderly. Increased risk of impairments, falls and drug accumulation.[citation needed]

Caution in children. Clonazepam is not recommended for use in those under 18. Use in very young children may be especially hazardous. Of anticonvulsant drugs behavioural disturbances occur most frequently with clonazepam and phenobarbital.[73]

Caution using high dosages of clonazepam. Doses higher than 0.5 - 1 mg per day are associated with significant sedation.[74]

I believe the clonazepam was an RX that was dated after Caylee went missing. I can remember the lexapro, used for depression being an rx that was prescribed before Caylee went missing. Look again at the docs, I am pretty sure it states the clonazpam was after Caylee went missing. I think this is why Cindy appeared so so drugged, what was it, on the GMA segment? We can ck the date of that interview against the date of the RX

The white sediment wasn't at the bottom of the gatorade bottle with the mystery liquid in it? The bottle in the pics looked pretty full. My first thought was chloroform sediment at the bottom of the bottle. Maybe a batch that didn't turn out right and no need to worry about storing it in a non glass bottle.

I think we'll find that Casey used her "research" into "household products that kill", and filled a syringe with her poison of choice, and injected Caylee with it. In my opinion that is why the weed killer and other chemicals were seized by LE during the subsequent search and seizure of items right after the remains were discovered.

Sadly, since there was no viable tissue left on Caylee's remains, there is no way to verify the presence of an injection site. However, even though it's been stated no prints were pulled of the duct tape, that doesn't mean that prints weren't lifted off of the Gatorade bottle or syringe. If the sediment in the syringe turns out to be a household poison, with Casey's fingerprints all over it, at least there will be a more clear cause of death.

The fact that LE stated emphatically in their report that death was not accidental but intentional points strongly to the presence of clear evidence indicating an intentional act designed by Casey solely to cause the death of her child.

OMG. I have the same feeling. This is even worse than I could have imagined. If this is true, then KC's in the same company with Angelo Buono and Kenneth Bianchi, the Hillside Stranglers. They injected their victims with household cleaners, too. I'm sick to my stomach. :(

The gentamicin prescribed to Caylee is more than likely ophthalmic or otic, perhaps topical.

The Klonopin (clonazepam) is an anxiolytic, and it was prescribed to Cindy in August 2008, IIRC from the docs, therefore as far as we know not being present when Caylee was living in house.

There was an older prescription for Cindy for carisopodrol (Soma), a very potent muscle relaxer that is often abused (I am not saying CA or GA abused it). As with Xanax, a little of it could definitely kill a small child.

Soma and Xanax are VERY bitter in taste, the Soma being more bitter. If KC was grinding up either of these meds and dosing Caylee with an oral syringe, the taste would have been awful, especially if she gagged slightly or resisted, cause probably some of it would have gotten onto her tongue. Even with a sweet drink, it probably would have been very bitter.

This is all JMOO.

Klonopin and Xanax are in the same drug class, they are Benzodiazepines.

Klonopin and Xanax are in the same drug class, they are Benzodiazepines.

Klonopin is used to treat seizure disorders or panic disorder. Klonopin can increase the effects of alcohol.

For these two effects, it would not surprise me if Casey was pilfering Cindy's drugs for recreational use. Really, Cindy is a nurse with training and one with a toddler and a young adult into partying in her home. For both these reasons, perhaps her drugs should have been secured somehow. If they were in the home while Caylee was alive that is.

Klonopin is used to treat seizure disorders or panic disorder. Klonopin can increase the effects of alcohol.

For these two effects, it would not surprise me if Casey was pilfering Cindy's drugs for recreational use. Really, Cindy is a nurse with training and one with a toddler and a young adult into partying in her home. For both these reasons, perhaps her drugs should have been secured somehow. If they were in the home while Caylee was alive that is.

Cindy was prescribed Klonopin in August 2008. Casey was supervised and under home confinement at that point. And there was no need to keep the drugs out of Caylee's reach because she was murdered before Cindy got the rx.

I believe the clonazepam was an RX that was dated after Caylee went missing. I can remember the lexapro, used for depression being an rx that was prescribed before Caylee went missing. Look again at the docs, I am pretty sure it states the clonazpam was after Caylee went missing. I think this is why Cindy appeared so so drugged, what was it, on the GMA segment? We can ck the date of that interview against the date of the RX

Yeah, the date on the bottle is after Caylee was gone but that doesn't mean she didn't have a script for it before Caylee was gone. Could just be it was time to renew her script (When I was on Klonopin my Pdoc would only give me 2 refills on the bottle before I had to go back and see her for a new "paper" script.. so the date would show it was a new RX when actually, I was on it for 5 years.).

I am of the opinion that they should be in a secure place regardless of who lives in the home. but that's just me :)

probably given the kpins to deal with the growing stress and anxiety of the situation.

iirc didnt someone say that in one (or more) of the jailhouse vids that CA looked "drugged"? maybe its the kpins. i wouldnt blame her. how hard must it be to deal with all of this.

i wonder if thee will be clarification on the syringe in the next dump.

just when the reading glasses cool off we'll all have to fire them up again! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member