Drugging Caylee?Disney Bag/syringe and items found

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Make that four!! Being that drug use (like that) is illegal, isn't that kind of risky discussing it online so openly?

i think that for kids that age (i'm basing age assumption by the phrasing of most of those posts).... being blase about taboos and speaking so openly about risky things, provides a risk-based high in and of itself.

a lot of kids enjoy talking about the "bad things" they have done sometimes even more than doing them in the first place.

and, there is much anonymity to be found online.
the dea is not reading druggiepoopchute.com and raiding houses based on ip address information, tehehe.

Incorrect amounts can kill. From a family member who used it incorrectly for about 7 or more months, the amount increased way over the usual dosage. To make a long story short, the withdraw from Xanax, was horrible to see. Don't use Xanax incorrectly. Low dose perscribed by a doctor, and ween yourself off quickly. I have read stories of people being on high doses for years. Scarey drug. As are others if misused.

ETA The effect of the drug decreases and people increase their amount of it to get that feel good on again. From what I have read & seen & MOO.

Great post!

Benzo's are supposed to be for short term use but doctors often give it long term.. years. Which of course makes it so the dosage needs to be upped quite often causing, like it or not- dependence! Doctors don't always give low doses.. and once they start raising your dose it's not a good thing but it's also not your fault, your just doing what your doctor told you! Sadly, most of the "addiction" to Benz's is not from people "mis-using", it's from doctors "mis-prescribing".

It's not so much the "high" we chase, it's the ability to get through the day without anxiety, worry or sadness. After prolonged use of high dosages of Benzo's (a 0.5mg of Xanax is = to 10 mg of Valium) there is an increased risk in some people- of the following- memory impairment, personality changes, aggression, depression, suicide risk, impulsive behaviors, depersonalization, increased anxiety..

Never, ever ween yourself of a Benzo- the withdrawl can be dangerous, more-so than with Opiate withdrawl. Always go through your doctor if you want to stop taking them.

i think that for kids that age (i'm basing age assumption by the phrasing of most of those posts).... being blase about taboos and speaking so openly about risky things, provides a risk-based high in and of itself.

a lot of kids enjoy talking about the "bad things" they have done sometimes even more than doing them in the first place.

the dea is not reading druggiepoopchute.com and raiding houses based on ip address information, tehehe.

Naw, I think it's more like they just want to be numb inside and are willing to share so others can be too if they want to. mo though..

(Bolded by me)

Was that the name of that site? If it was I never even noticed, I just wanted to get the he-double-hockey-sticks out of there, W2MI!!

I think I've got this right...

1) At the time our various doc dump reports were written, OCSO wasn't sure they had a syringe in the Gatorade bottle.
2) OCSO never opened the Gatorade bottle.
3) OCSO calls it a possible syringe in a wrapper. This means it could be unused and still inside its own sterile wrapper.
4) The FBI reports do not include any analysis of the Gatorade bottle or contents.

Note below that when OCSO sends the bottle to the FBI (Q90), they don't even speculate that it may contain a syringe.

Bumping this post.

Not confirmed that it was indeed a syringe!!!!!

Perhaps I will add this to the Mythbusters thread.

(Bolded by me)

Was that the name of that site? If it was I never even noticed, I just wanted to get the he-double-hockey-sticks out of there, W2MI!!

omg no, i was just being gross. hehe. sorry. :blush:

Two thoughts--the part in the documents about the syringe was just speculation that it was a syringe. The investigator did not say with certainty that it was a syringe.

Secondly, a toilet paper roll might be used to conceal something. This is TMI, but I have used an empty toilet paper roll MANY times to conceal feminine hygeine items in the household bathroom trash, because I couldn't flush it and didn't want it to be visible to guests/family.

I agree about using the toilet paper roll to conceal unwanted items.

I'm very interested about the Gatorade bottle. It was found inside the World of Disney bag... are we pretty sure the bag was Caylee's? I have a feeling the Gatorade bottle holds a huge clue to how Caylee died.

I'm very interested about the Gatorade bottle. It was found inside the World of Disney bag... are we pretty sure the bag was Caylee's? I have a feeling the Gatorade bottle holds a huge clue to how Caylee died.

My gut feel is that its trash and unrelated to Caylee.

My gut feel is that its trash and unrelated to Caylee.

I felt that way too until I read further and found out it was inside the Disney bag! If that bag belonged to Caylee, then it's a very big deal.

Oh yeah, the Disney bag was a plastic bag, right? (Sorry, thinking out loud here.) That leads me to believe it belonged to a tourist visiting Disney who did some drugs to make the vacation more fun.

Oh yeah, the Disney bag was a plastic bag, right? (Sorry, thinking out loud here.) That leads me to believe it belonged to a tourist visiting Disney who did some drugs to make the vacation more fun.
:laugh:
Good One!

Haha! I think everyone is getting a bit testy waiting for these 1000+ pages to be released!

Well jeez... now I'm reading in the doc dump that the Disney bag, the skull, the black bag, the canvas bag, and the shorts were all found within about 1 ft. of each other. So now I'm suspicious again....

There is a Disney Store at the Florida Mall in Orlando (along with JC Penny) not far from the airport. Those stores are all over the US in malls and are favorites of parents and kids to purchase the latest Disney character toys and memorabilia. People often keep the bags for their kids to put other things in because they are so colorful. It's highly unlikely that a tourist would have travelled to a residential area that far from the actual park and off main thoroughfares to throw out a bag with drugs imo.

Because the Walmart thread is discussing the possibility that KC was there to buy "Benadryl" or something similar, and because new witness statements and cell phone pings are supporting the theory that KC may have been at Walmart the afternoon of June 16th, and that the flurry of calls in the afternoon MAY suggest KC was looking for a sitter........ I thought I would ressurect this thread to AGAIN explore that KC may have drugged Caylee due to a lack of babysitter.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89941"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89941[/ame]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89603&page=29

Bumping up.....there are a lot of new threads opening and I think it's going to be hard to search keywords / tags if we have too many open. Bumping this up so we can add here where needed. Mods merge where you see fit. Just seems like we are all over the place and so many threads have duplicate info.

Why would a tourist be on Suburban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member