Drugging Caylee?Disney Bag/syringe and items found

Status
Not open for further replies.
ita but suppository-style is a bit far for kids to go to get their kicks. try something, maybe... but popping pills in your booty to get a better high puts you from "stupid kid" right into "creepy junkie".
No question about it. That's why I said "not a good idea".

I think Zanny the nanny was Xanax. It seems as though she used the medicine dropper to drug Caylee. All you would have to do is crush a tablet and mix with the sweet drink like Gatoraid and tell her its her "medicine" "candy" and then Caylee would probably sleep 6-8 hours.

Initially when the defense wrote their written statement they said she had died from an unwitting overdose of a sedative. There it is.

How smart of KC to have left this evidence right next to the body so we can finally connect the dots.

Hence, "shes with zanny"

Sick!

Sorry if this has been said, I haven't read every reply on this thread yet & I need to get out the door. The whole "toilet paper, syringe, bottle thing was bugging me. I googled "syringe toilet paper" and got this link. Check out post #87 :eek:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=142744&page=4

3C This has to be the ummm 'oddest' website I have ever seen. I'm naive I guess, it never fails to amaze me what you can learn on the net. I must say though, medicating a child via this method would be difficult at best. God made that muscle strong for a reason and KC would have ending up wearing more of her mixture than Caylee would have kept. IMO

If the Disney bag is related to the crime and KC was medicating Caylee, chances are good she either used an oral syringe as it was meant to be used or she was using to measure a dose to mix in her juice cup.

After reading the posts about the child who ingested weed killer I am back to praying KC over medicated Caylee with pain/muscle relaxant meds. George had knee surgery last year after being in pain for sometime. I'm a little surprised they released the meds they found with Cindy's name, but not for George. With Cindy being a nurse I'm also surprised she keeps her meds in a BR medicine cabinet. This is the worst place to store drugs as the heat/ moisture from the shower can cause them to break quite rapidly.

After the detours I went on today from the above site I'm once again hoping LE never needs to "borrow" my computer. If they do, I'm going down hard...

Lordy,
I was raised in abig city, raised 4 kids who did their share of experimenting ,have friends that do "social drugs",have tried some myself in younger years, but after reading these posts about this kind of drug use I am shocked.
The way these people are so blase' about the way(and the where!) they medicate them selves is unreal.
WTF?

Kids (and I'm using that term loosely as there was nothing to indicate all those 'posters' were kids) were raised on shock jocks and this is the return. They sample, do and say things just to get a reaction out of people. Their boundaries are blurred to the point of obliteration. IDK what's next but it's going to be an interesting ride.

Be strong, HD. The voice of reason is a lonely one in a vast wilderness.

O/T
Is there a difference between a supposition, a conjecture, a WAG, and a "Vast Conspiracy"?

DITTO! I feel lonely as well :p

Initially when the defense wrote their written statement they said she had died from an unwitting overdose of a sedative. There it is.

OMG when did this happen? i dont remember reading this anywhere, can you link? tia

3I'm a little surprised they released the meds they found with Cindy's name, but not for George.

{snip}

pretty sure that george took his meds with him and they were coniscated when he was found at that motel a while back

Kids (and I'm using that term loosely as there was nothing to indicate all those 'posters' were kids) were raised on shock jocks and this is the return. They sample, do and say things just to get a reaction out of people. Their boundaries are blurred to the point of obliteration. IDK what's next but it's going to be an interesting ride.

We want to numb ourselves at any cost.... Aaaahh, to not feel, heaven!

Now, I gotta laugh because when you responded above to "TripleC" my very first thought was drugs. :crazy:

ita but suppository-style is a bit far for kids to go to get their kicks. try something, maybe... but popping pills in your booty to get a better high puts you from "stupid kid" right into "creepy junkie".

LOL- that about covers it!

You saw it too!! I have held to the she is pregnant theory-that day she was forced to appear in court she looked pregnant. Wonder if you can get dna from urine on test strip? I know it is far fetched but what if??

Well it was sent off to the FBI for testing, so we'll soon find out.

ETA: does anyone recall what page # the gentamicin is listed on? TIA

ETA 2: found it! page 3408, but it doesnt have the date prescribed listed on that page. Caylee had a Dr apt on the 23rd May....wonder if it was from then. But KC says Caylee just had a cold, and that it was her first one.

I believe it was determined that Chloroform has to be stored in glass bottles - not sure why.

Because chloroform is caustic and will burn through plastic. If it touches human skin, chloroform will cause burns. It can only be inhaled.

OMG when did this happen? i dont remember reading this anywhere, can you link? tia

{snip}

pretty sure that george took his meds with him and they were coniscated when he was found at that motel a while back

The accidental overdose was in the document that T. Lemanon released as a plea to remove the DP from the table. It also suggested that KC may have suffered from PPD or some other completely undiagnosed medical condition.

I've always thought that maybe Cindy was the original "Zanny the Nanny", maybe a nickname that KC and Lee privately used without Cindy knowing, and simply activated and fleshed out with phony details when KC left home to get Cindy off the trail. I imagine LE was interested in whether or not Cindy had been prescribed xanax by her therapist and it would be found in the home. Also, since KC had mentioned it in her celltexts, it would be something they might specifically look for. Given what was going on in that house between CA and GA and CA and KC it would not surprise me if she had been on that medication for a while.

I think Zanny the nanny was Xanax. It seems as though she used the medicine dropper to drug Caylee. All you would have to do is crush a tablet and mix with the sweet drink like Gatoraid and tell her its her "medicine" "candy" and then Caylee would probably sleep 6-8 hours.

How smart of KC to have left this evidence right next to the body so we can finally connect the dots.

Hence, "shes with zanny"

Sick!

I didn't know the defense said anything like this. When? Where? If they indeed said this, "Whoops! There it is!"

I didn't know the defense said anything like this. When? Where? If they indeed said this, "Whoops! There it is!"

http://www.wftv.com/news/17919607/detail.html#-

However, Eyewitness News has learned that, behind the scenes, the defense team sent 30 pages of documents to prosecutors. In those documents, Casey's lawyers argued that if Caylee is dead that it was "almost certainly a tragic accident."

The documents also said Caylee could've been poisoned by chloroform or she could have died while she was sedated. They said the cause of death could have been an unwitting overdose of a sedative.

The defense documents went on to describe Casey as troubled and possibly depressed. They said her behavior had been erratic ever since Caylee's birth and particularly in the months before the little girl's disappearance.

Also, the documents state that Casey's lack of emotion after Caylee's disappearance is proof that she is not normal and could possibly be suffering from mental or emotional stress.

I have little patience with "lawyer speak" etc. but what I believe this and other parts of this same pack of documents were, were "boilerplate" assertions in case the defense later finds it necessary to put on an Affirmative Defense. In most courts, in order to argue an Affirmative Defense you must have asserted that when first responding to the criminal charges against him or her or you may not be allowed to later. In other words, if I understand correctly, they had to lay a bit of groundwork for an accidental death or a diminished mental capacity defense right at the start or they would not be allowed to fall back on it later if they thought it necessary to save Casey.

Anyone with a better understanding of this legally, please comment. Or, to keep this thread on topic, this should be copied to some other existing thread?

What does prolonged zanax use do to one's (adult) personality?

Incorrect amounts can kill. From a family member who used it incorrectly for about 7 or more months, the amount increased way over the usual dosage. To make a long story short, the withdraw from Xanax, was horrible to see. Don't use Xanax incorrectly. Low dose perscribed by a doctor, and ween yourself off quickly. I have read stories of people being on high doses for years. Scarey drug. As are others if misused.

ETA The effect of the drug decreases and people increase their amount of it to get that feel good on again. From what I have read & seen & MOO.

Part of me thinks KC was getting some Xanax from somewhere be it CA, A, or whoever. I think it would cause a mood change as we saw with the family members actions or reports from others. Up and down. Different behavior than normal like cussing when they didn't, getting high on the bottle cap of a beer, very outgoing at times then not. If a child had been given Xanax on and off, too sad.

:too much info: Wow! I just decided that I have led a very sheltered life. :bath:
Dear sweet Lord in heaven. So have I. I clicked on that link and I was just completely blown away. Wow... what people will do to get high.. that is so sad too.

Dear sweet Lord in heaven. So have I. I clicked on that link and I was just completely blown away. Wow... what people will do to get high.. that is so sad too.

That makes three of us...ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member