Drugging Caylee?Disney Bag/syringe and items found

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably given the kpins to deal with the growing stress and anxiety of the situation.

iirc didnt someone say that in one (or more) of the jailhouse vids that CA looked "drugged"? maybe its the kpins. i wouldnt blame her. how hard must it be to deal with all of this.

i wonder if thee will be clarification on the syringe in the next dump.

just when the reading glasses cool off we'll all have to fire them up again! :crazy:

She seemed under the influence of benzo's in several interviews, IMO. ITA though, I'd have to be drugged in order to get through all of the stuff the Anthony's are going through.. though I'd go overboard I'm sure. so I do not fault her for taking meds!

She seemed under the influence of benzo's in several interviews, IMO. ITA though, I'd have to be drugged in order to get through all of the stuff the Anthony's are going through.. though I'd go overboard I'm sure. so I do not fault her for taking meds!

i cant imagine anyone NOT needing meds if they were in CAs shoes.
i'd have to be chased down with a giant butterfly net and forced to wear mittens in a room with no tv. permanently.

Cindy was prescribed Klonopin in August 2008. Casey was supervised and under home confinement at that point. And there was no need to keep the drugs out of Caylee's reach because she was murdered before Cindy got the rx.

Casey was supervised by who? Her parents? Yeah, they really had a lot of control over her and her actions, before and after the disappearance. Not.
If the report is true, Casey was very quick to ask for something for "anxiety". That may mean she was quite familiar with anti-ax meds.

The date on THAT particular 'scrip does not mean that Cindy never had it in the house prior to that date. As OLG has previously stated she could have been on it forever and that was just the new/updated bottle. It's hard to tell what she had in her purse/suitcase if THOSE were all in the medicine cabinet. After all, she was traveling, right? and would not have left home without her meds I don't think. Obviously, being a nurse, they had access to meds when they felt they needed them, and who knows what got thrown out from Casey's own bag when Lee picked it up? or what might have been in the car that Cindy took care of when they cleaned the car.

I just got a look at the Gatorade bottle, and it seems probable that it may be related to this case. What are the odds of it being there like that in such close proximity to Caylee if it was unrelated? I mean, some noxious God only knows what mixed up cocktail and a syringe inside of the bottle inside of a toilet tissue holder? The odds are against it NOT being related. Poor Caylee.

Casey was supervised by who? Her parents? Yeah, they really had a lot of control over her and her actions, before and after the disappearance. Not.
If the report is true, Casey was very quick to ask for something for "anxiety". That may mean she was quite familiar with anti-ax meds.

Casey was supervised by the Dept of Corrections which administered drug tests as a condition of her release. She passed.

Of course I don't know if Cindy or another family member had rx's for medications that could have been accessed and abused prior to Caylee's disappearance and Casey's arrest. I was commenting on the only thing we know about Cindy's Klonipin rx per the documents released-- we know that the Klonipin catalogued by LE had an rx date of Aug 08.

I wonder if Cindy was on xanax prior to taking klonopin....bet she was. That is how it usually works. First xanax or ativan, then klonopin. Cindy is a certifiable anxiety driven person, so it is likely she was on benzos before, IMO. What concerns me about the meds is that she Dr.-shopped. So many different ones giving her meds. This personality is not a person who will listen to drs anyway and stay on meds, but she will want the meds on hand, so she can use them if needed.

Just posted this in another thread. Gatorade is mixed with a new drug called GHB that comes in powder form:

Street Names for GHB: GHB, "G" (most common), Gamma-OH, Liquid E, Fantasy, Georgia Home Boy, Grievous Bodily Harm, Liquid X, Liquid Ecstasy (is not ecstasy), Scoop, Water, Everclear, Great Hormones at Bedtime, GBH, Soap, Easy Lay, Salty Water, G-Riffick, Cherry Meth, and Organic Quaalude, Jib.

So, should we consider a connection between this and the fact that KC has a "Scoop" listed in her phone contacts?

So, should we consider a connection between this and the fact that KC has a "Scoop" listed in her phone contacts?

That's very interesting. Thanks for pointing that out Valhall!

If there was a used needle-type syringe inside the gatorade bottle I am wondering if the used needle itself could be tested for DNA - since it would have been inside the person's body to whom an injection was given.

Also, wondering if the interior of the syringe barrel would contain residue of whatever substance was injected.

If the gatorade bottle was screwed tightly closed the contents inside it should be fairly well preserved.

:too much info: Wow! I just decided that I have led a very sheltered life. :bath:

Lordy,
I was raised in abig city, raised 4 kids who did their share of experimenting ,have friends that do "social drugs",have tried some myself in younger years, but after reading these posts about this kind of drug use I am shocked.
The way these people are so blase' about the way(and the where!) they medicate them selves is unreal.
WTF?

One more thought. I know I'm a little fixated on this GBH thing but I think the gatorade, powder residue, syringe, KC's foaming at the mouth seizure and KC's change in behavior in the past year, all add up. When I read how it makes the user behave and feel, I also thought it described KC's personality. Someone mentioned yesterday, that ToneE said KC talked so much he would fall asleep on the phone when he was in NY.

------------------------------

Effects: Intoxication, increased energy, happiness, talking, desire to socialize, feeling affectionate and playful, mild disinhibition, sensuality, enhanced sexual experience, muscle relaxation, loss of coordination due to loss of muscle tone, possible nausea, difficulty concentrating, loss of gag reflex.

Many people have bad reactions. These can include nausea, headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, amnesia, vomiting, loss of muscle control, respiratory problems, loss of consciousness, being conscious but unable to move, and death- Especially when combined with alcohol or other drugs.

Effects of large doses: Disinhibition, sedation, desire to sleep, rambling incoherent speech, giddiness, silliness, difficulty thinking, slurred speech, passing out, and death.

------------------

Lordy,
I was raised in abig city, raised 4 kids who did their share of experimenting ,have friends that do "social drugs",have tried some myself in younger years, but after reading these posts about this kind of drug use I am shocked.
The way these people are so blase' about the way(and the where!) they medicate them selves is unreal.
WTF?

i'm all too familiar with 'experimenting'... but when you put things in your bum maybe its time to reexamine your hobby, eh?
:doh:

:twocents:

One more thought. I know I'm a little fixated on this GBH thing but I think the gatorade, powder residue, syringe, KC's foaming at the mouth seizure and KC's change in behavior in the past year, all add up. When I read how it makes the user behave and feel, I also thought it described KC's personality. Someone mentioned yesterday, that ToneE said KC talked so much he would fall asleep on the phone when he was in NY.

{snip}

yeah i forgot about her trip to the er.
sounds exactly like a ghb od.
seriously.
:angel:

Respectfully snipped and bolded.

Seizure is also an adverse reaction to sudden withdrawal of a benzodiazepine. It is suggested you slowly wean off any benzodiazepine to prevent adverse withdrawal reactions. I don't know for certain but it is a possibility she took her mothers medications on a regular basis.

Not sure if it was the GHB or if Casey had been taking benzos long enough to incite this type of reaction.

:too much info: Wow! I just decided that I have led a very sheltered life. :bath:

It's a first for me too ~jaw dropping~

Umm, I'm at a loss for words. But I'm not sure the syringe and toilet paper *ROLL* have anything to do with what they were talking about in this thread..*snorts*

I believe all they needed to ummm how do I word this properly (insert their drugs into the desired location* was actual Toilet paper and their fingers.*cringe*

i'm all too familiar with 'experimenting'... but when you put things in your bum maybe its time to reexamine your hobby, eh?
:doh:

:twocents:
Not a good idea, for sure, but I think this is more rediscovered than new. Administering meds by suppository was probably around before needles.

I'm not saying she didn't try 'em, or maybe take 'em on weekends but I do not think Casey was taking benzo's on a regular basis.. we would have witnesses her withdrawl during her first court appearence OR she would have been placed in medical to "detox". Benzo withdrawl is not pretty.

Not a good idea, for sure, but I think this is more rediscovered than new. Administering meds by suppository was probably around before needles.

ita but suppository-style is a bit far for kids to go to get their kicks. try something, maybe... but popping pills in your booty to get a better high puts you from "stupid kid" right into "creepy junkie".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuppie143