Drugging Caylee?Disney Bag/syringe and items found

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know if that stuff was put there by KC. The docs don't seem to indicate one way or the other.

The syringe was found inside the Gatorade bottle which was found inside the garbage bag WITH the remains.

I wonder if the syringe had a needle on it? Or, if it was used without a needle, like the ones to give babies and young children meds?

verrrry interesting. perhaps duct tape over the mouth to silence her (you know how little kids - and some adults :) - feel about needles), a quick injection of whatever substance (perhaps from cindy's medicine cabinet?) and that's that. hmmmm.

ugh, it's just so sad thinking about details like that...

The syringe wasn't in the canvas laundry bag. It was inside the Disney bag.

Attachments

• syringe.jpg
    syringe.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 232
I think we'll find that Casey used her "research" into "household products that kill", and filled a syringe with her poison of choice, and injected Caylee with it. In my opinion that is why the weed killer and other chemicals were seized by LE during the subsequent search and seizure of items right after the remains were discovered.

Sadly, since there was no viable tissue left on Caylee's remains, there is no way to verify the presence of an injection site. However, even though it's been stated no prints were pulled of the duct tape, that doesn't mean that prints weren't lifted off of the Gatorade bottle or syringe. If the sediment in the syringe turns out to be a household poison, with Casey's fingerprints all over it, at least there will be a more clear cause of death.

The fact that LE stated emphatically in their report that death was not accidental but intentional points strongly to the presence of clear evidence indicating an intentional act designed by Casey solely to cause the death of her child.

Why would casey leave the evidence all bagged up nicely with the body ? Its like she left eveidence to convict herself. She had to know the body wasnt going to just disappear ??

I think we'll find that Casey used her "research" into "household products that kill", and filled a syringe with her poison of choice, and injected Caylee with it. In my opinion that is why the weed killer and other chemicals were seized by LE during the subsequent search and seizure of items right after the remains were discovered.

Sadly, since there was no viable tissue left on Caylee's remains, there is no way to verify the presence of an injection site. However, even though it's been stated no prints were pulled of the duct tape, that doesn't mean that prints weren't lifted off of the Gatorade bottle or syringe. If the sediment in the syringe turns out to be a household poison, with Casey's fingerprints all over it, at least there will be a more clear cause of death.

The fact that LE stated emphatically in their report that death was not accidental but intentional points strongly to the presence of clear evidence indicating an intentional act designed by Casey solely to cause the death of her child.

This is the first I've heard of the syringe and I'm literally sick to my stomach right now at the thought of her injecting insecticides into Caylee. I hate that ugly witch. Bring on the DP now.... and put her in general pop until she gets her own needle!!! I was hoping that maybe poor Caylee just fell asleep from the chlorform, but being injected with insecticides is beyond comprehension.

i read about this earlier this morning and was absolutely horrified.
someone, somewhere (link??) mentioned some product in CA med cabinet that is delivered via oral syringe.. so maybe ???

i got a bad bad feeling when i read about the syringe though.:confused::bang::mad:

For some strange reason, my first thought after I read about the syringe in the Gator-aid bottle yesterday -was the POOL chemicals and bug spray LE took from the Anthony home - not chloroform.

Sounds like theories that KC panicked and wanted to get rid of the body fast may be what actually happened. Maybe she'd been planning on burning all the evidence with the gas she'd intended to put in George's cans, but just hadn't gotten around to it when she had to give the cans back to George before he came across the doubled bagged body in her trunk! We know how lax her planning usually is.

The Gatorade bottle with contained TP roll and syringe were sent by OCSO to the FBI for analysis as Q90. There is no report in the docs from FBI about Q90.

Just bringing this post over from another thread as it might be apropos here; link to chemical containment capabilities of a Gatorade bottle:

(Bolded by me.)

According to the following link, which details polyethylene material resistance to numerous chemicals and chemical compounds, a Gatorade bottle (if polyethylene terephthalate responds the same as polyethylene) is NOT resistant to chloroform.

http://www.basell.com/portal/binary...+Guide.pdf-8214644632145193531&extension=.pdf

I got the Gatorade bottle composition from here: http://wardmulroy.com/gatorade/DOCS/1/content(9).html

Is it obvious that I'm avoiding working right now? :D

Do we know if the Disney bag was Cayley's? I don't think there is enough information so far to make any sort of educated guess.

We don't know if that stuff was put there by KC. The docs don't seem to indicate one way or the other.

The syringe wasn't in the canvas laundry bag. It was inside the Disney bag.

The Gatorade bottle with contained TP roll and syringe were sent by OCSO to the FBI for analysis as Q90. There is no report in the docs from FBI about Q90.

Be strong, HD. The voice of reason is a lonely one in a vast wilderness.

O/T
Is there a difference between a supposition, a conjecture, a WAG, and a "Vast Conspiracy"?

Why would casey leave the evidence all bagged up nicely with the body ? Its like she left eveidence to convict herself. She had to know the body wasnt going to just disappear ??

one word "STUPID"....had to say that!

Do we know if the Disney bag was Cayley's? I don't think there is enough information so far to make any sort of educated guess.

I believe this bag was found within a FOOT of her remains..There's a page in the doc dump that recorded exactly how far away anything IMP, like this, was found..It will take me too long to find the link (sorry!) but I know this info is there.

We don't know if it is or can be connected to Caylee/KC but anything that close to the remains would be considered suspicious by LE & to many others following this case closely.

It seems like Casey panicked and then disposed of her dead child along with everything else she had in the trunk. She had to have had a "better plan" as to how she was going to get rid of everything. The body was only a few feet from the side of the road... even an idiot could figure out it would be discovered eventually. I'm guessing that poor Caylee was in that trunk when George tried to go in to get the gas cans, and Casey freaked and took off and dumped everything. Or maybe when she ran out of gas on the side of the road she realized that she couldn't leave her car with a rotting corpse in the trunk, and quickly tossed everything in the woods before calling Tony for a ride. For someone that put a lot of planning into their child's murder, the way she disposed of the body was too sloppy to have been part of that plan.

Luckily the syringe was protected inside of that bottle, and hopefully they can test it to see what was inside. Had the syringe been dumped elsewhere, chances are it would never have been discovered, or connected to this case. This might be the only evidence they have to show manner of death.

All my opinion of course.

wonder if they can tell if the disney bag had been exposed to the elements for the same amount of time as the black trash bags?

Please help me clarify...was it an oral syringe like you would use to give a child liquid medicine? or was it a needle syringe (for an injection?)

I believe this bag was found within a FOOT of her remains..There's a page in the doc dump that recorded exactly how far away anything IMP, like this, was found..It will take me too long to find the link (sorry!) but I know this info is there.

We don't know if it is or can be connected to Caylee/KC but anything that close to the remains would be considered suspicious by LE & to many others following this case closely.

Maybee if there are fingerprints on the bottle huh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashmeoutside