Drugging Caylee?Disney Bag/syringe and items found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember ever seeing anything on a syringe, TP roll or a gatorade bottle.

I'm sure I'd never find it now. Not a bottle, but I seem to remember someone, perhaps a woman psychic, finding things shallowly buried in the ground. Some fabric perhaps and I was thinking there was something about a syringe in a toilet paper roll. Maybe that's something commonly done with syringes to keep them from bending or breaking. Or the toilet paper serves some purpose and it's just a handy place to stick them.

I have zero experience with drugs or syringes so I'm just speculating.

No, I don't believe it is a typo. I think the syringe was placed inside the TP roll and stuffed inside the gatorade bottle.

Thanks, Seriously. I was thinking the toilet paper roll would get wet if there was liquid in the bottle. But I guess if it was being disposed of, that wouldn't matter, would it?

No, I don't believe it is a typo. I think the syringe was placed inside the TP roll and stuffed inside the gatorade bottle.

Just a thought - what if the liquid was injected into the toilette paper to make it moist then placed the bottle and used as a way to sniff the chloroform?

A syringe? Are you freaking kidding me?

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.

I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see -- This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.
(Casey Anthony diary entry, June 21)

Muscle relaxers, if you take too much, can stop your heart. I wonder if Casey was giving her muscle relaxers.

If Cindy didn't know what was going on, I think it would send her to an early grave to find out Casey was using her meds to drug Caylee.

Investigators removed a box of Gentamicin prescribed for Caylee from the home. This medication may in the form of eyedrops or ointments, but is also given intravenously for infection. HMMM.

zanny had to keep this little critter quiet somehow right? :crazy:

I am speculating........ha......what else is new but, I think maybe the syringe is a medication syringe, like one you would use to administer a child's liquid medicine. Not one you would use for injections. ???????

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

"Authorities found a World of Disney bag near Caylee Anthony's remains. Inside the bag investigators discovered a Gatorade Cool Blue bottle with unknown liquid and white sediment. A syringe in a wrapper was found inside a toilet paper roll that was in the bottle."

I just read that syringes are used to dose GHB to prevent overdose. Also that an overdose can result in foaming at the mouth. I believe JG said KC was foaming at the mouth when she had her seizure.

W M stated in ger rasio broadcast I think with Levi that criminals of digital internet *advertiser censored* rings use Cholorphorm & zanex on children they want to record and sell on the internet. I'm so sure KC touched on the dark side of life do to her criminal forgery checks, pics we haven't seen that I wondered if this is where KC came up with drugging Caylee if this is true and the gatoraid is tainted. If GHB chemicle componates are found then I think we can say she had some connections. My best friends daughter got into strip dancing and told her mother that the only way she could do this was to be on Ectasy. I believe in the 70's it was called the Love drug, MDA. To give this to a child is abuse. I can't by anyones statements that say KC was a good mother and just snapped with rage. I believe KC took LE on the wild goose chase to Universal and Sawgrass to warn people or an individual that she was being questioned by LE. KC didn't have time to warn anyone before the police halled her off on the scavenger hunt for her daughter. :furious::shakehead:

A very good point!:clap:

Two thoughts--the part in the documents about the syringe was just speculation that it was a syringe. The investigator did not say with certainty that it was a syringe.

Secondly, a toilet paper roll might be used to conceal something. This is TMI, but I have used an empty toilet paper roll MANY times to conceal feminine hygeine items in the household bathroom trash, because I couldn't flush it and didn't want it to be visible to guests/family.

This part is very troubling to read. While we don't know yet the chemical (if any) in the gatorade bottle, the white residue is fitting with chloroform, too (IIRC).

I believe it was determined that Chloroform has to be stored in glass bottles - not sure why.

This part is very troubling to read. While we don't know yet the chemical (if any) in the gatorade bottle, the white residue is fitting with chloroform, too (IIRC).

Thank you for mentioning it. I was going to be nice and keep it to myself.
Anyway, to argue with myself, everything I read talked about the importance of storing chloroform in a glass container, so I'm not sure what would happen if you put it in a plastic Gatorade bottle.
Lanie

GHB is the date-rape drug. When you hear about people slipping things into girls drinks and the girls waking up the next morning not remembering anything - thats GHB, it causes basically blackout amnesia. It happened to someone I know, she had no idea what happened to her and people who saw her said she was passssssed the F out.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

My first bet is that if this is connected to Caylee, that the syringe is not the type for injections, i.e. one with a needle on the end, but is an oral medication syringe with an open tip so meds can be squirted right into the mouth. If the syringe and liquid with white sediment is connected to Caylee, could it be Xanax crushed and mixed into water? Was Casey keeping it in a bottle in her car, all mixed up and ready to give to Caylee anytime she was in the way?

Good catch!

Just found this on GHB. It sounds like it could be the reason for the seizure that KC had when she was with JG. GHB is a cleaning solvent? Perhaps the chloroform levels in the car? Also it can be used to put people to sleep. Maybe KC was using this recreationally and also using it to put Caylee to sleep. Just guessing.

-------------------------------

The call it "carpeting out" when someone on GHB is dancing happily into the night, only to collapse in a heap and "hit the carpet" heading for a fit of vomiting, twitching and unarousable coma. GHB is a degreasing solvent (floor stripper) mixed with drain cleaner, and is a central nervous system depressant, with dangerous side effects. It is NOT a safe and fun drug as claimed on the internet. Unfortunately, there is no validation process to protect you from false claims on the internet. People have unknowingly taken GHB as a sleep aid, sexual stimulant or simply recreational drug of abuse only to find themselves in intensive care in the hospital. Or, long term to find themselves addicted to GHB. GHB gives a rapid onset of intoxication, comparable with alcohol but with a euphoric high and out-of-body experience. It often cause vomiting and muscle jerking. Breathing may slow to only six breaths per minute. Pulse/blood pressure will probably slow, or may increase. While most people do sleep off a GHB overdose, some will die without medical intervention

GHB is known as a date rape drug. One of her friends had the chloroform reference on his site referring to using it for date rape. I think she may have gotten GHB from him and mixed with the Gatorade. If this bottle has any connection to the case.

Just a thought - what if the liquid was injected into the toilette paper to make it moist then placed the bottle and used as a way to sniff the chloroform?

Interesting thought.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

"Authorities found a World of Disney bag near Caylee Anthony's remains. Inside the bag investigators discovered a Gatorade Cool Blue bottle with unknown liquid and white sediment. A syringe in a wrapper was found inside a toilet paper roll that was in the bottle."

I just read that syringes are used to dose GHB to prevent overdose. Also that an overdose can result in foaming at the mouth. I believe JG said KC was foaming at the mouth when she had her seizure.

Rabies

Two thoughts--the part in the documents about the syringe was just speculation that it was a syringe. The investigator did not say with certainty that it was a syringe.

Secondly, a toilet paper roll might be used to conceal something. This is TMI, but I have used an empty toilet paper roll MANY times to conceal feminine hygeine items in the household bathroom trash, because I couldn't flush it and didn't want it to be visible to guests/family.

That's waaaaaayyyyy TMI!!! :sick:

W M stated in ger rasio broadcast I think with Levi that criminals of digital internet *advertiser censored* rings use Cholorphorm & zanex on children they want to record and sell on the internet. I'm so sure KC touched on the dark side of life do to her criminal forgery checks, pics we haven't seen that I wondered if this is where KC came up with drugging Caylee if this is true and the gatoraid is tainted. If GHB chemicle componates are found then I think we can say she had some connections. My best friends daughter got into strip dancing and told her mother that the only way she could do this was to be on Ectasy. I believe in the 70's it was called the Love drug, MDA. To give this to a child is abuse. I can't by anyones statements that say KC was a good mother and just snapped with rage. I believe KC took LE on the wild goose chase to Universal and Sawgrass to warn people or an individual that she was being questioned by LE. KC didn't have time to warn anyone before the police halled her off on the scavenger hunt for her daughter. :furious::shakehead:

(bolded by me) I never thought of that before.... VERY INTERESTING!!! Good thought!

elissabee,

On your first thought: The statement was:"A syringe in a wrapper was found inside a toilet paper roll that was in the bottle."
That not speculation,the investigators statement sounds pretty specific to me.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

My first bet is that if this is connected to Caylee, that the syringe is not the type for injections, i.e. one with a needle on the end, but is an oral medication syringe with an open tip so meds can be squirted right into the mouth. If the syringe and liquid with white sediment is connected to Caylee, could it be Xanax crushed and mixed into water? Was Casey keeping it in a bottle in her car, all mixed up and ready to give to Caylee anytime she was in the way?

My friend is a diabetic, and her sister is a nurse-
Her sister told her to put her used syringes in a soda bottle to keep anyone from getting stuck with them.
The average teen wouldn't even know this unless their parent was a doctor or nurse.
To hide the syringe in a tp holder and then inside the bottle seems more likely someone had a syringe they were not suppose to have. The wrapper and syringe and be traced and dated- Syringes have an expiration date also.

My friend is a diabetic, and her sister is a nurse-
Her sister told her to put her used syringes in a soda bottle to keep anyone from getting stuck with them.
The average teen wouldn't even know this unless their parent was a doctor or nurse.
To hide the syringe in a tp holder and then inside the bottle seems more likely someone had a syringe they were not suppose to have. The wrapper and syringe and be traced and dated- Syringes have an expiration date also.

I do not think there are expiration dates on open tip med syringes, yes on sharps (needle) type syringes, but not oral med type syringes.

We know nothing more about this syringe and after more thought, I think it will turn out to be unconnected to Caylee's case, but if it is, as I said, my bet is that it is an open tip, oral med type of syringe, not a needle type and further bet that it was opened, used and no wrapper left. What I am saying is that I doubt Casey was injecting drugs into Caylee or herself.

It's all speculation anyway, for now. There was a lot of trash collected by CSI, this may be just part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike