Crystal S., Ron's sister: Criminal Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
was she on issues last night

this started about 10 am today, I just thought it was strange had not seen too many searches for the sister

Um,I don't think she was on anything last night,unless it was on a newssite today.Oh,you know what,the $4000 back child support came in news today.I bet they are looking for Crystal Cummings instead of Crystal Sheffield,thinking her and Ron were married.

Um,I don't think she was on anything last night,unless it was on a newssite today.Oh,you know what,the $4000 back child support came in news today.I bet they are looking for Crystal Cummings instead of Crystal Sheffield,thinking her and Ron were married.

for half of the searches they say ron sister

they want to know who she was married too

i dont know

Well, if she has a child in her car, odds are: they are not going to be seat-belted in. Good gawd... how hard is it to "click click" yer child in a darn seat. :|

Hope LE did question her... I had to read back over it to make sure I read right: that she aided a prisoner in escaping.

Ya know, some families have colorful families... but these 2 familes are like the fluorescent crayola crayon box of misdemeanors and felonies... :(

I am completely baffled by these teo families.. Doesn't one of the grandmother's work for the Sheriff's Dept??

And I only stated my personal experiences in the interest that these things do indeed happen.
BTW..I think Im going to change my sig line to "There are none so blind as those that refuse to see"!

Bold by me. I am not blind and I can see.

What I see is angry people trying to place the blame on anyone they can. They have taken sides and drawn lines. Meanwhile a little girl is missing and this is doing nothing to help find her.

I realize that all players are fair game however when someone accuses LE or even our justice system of giving favors to people just because they know someone that knows someone, without proof, that IMO has crossed the line.

I was responding to pirate and her comment. Carry on.

It's freaking me out,just the thoughts of it.:eek:
I'm tempted to ask my sister to come here after were sleep but then i would lose a night of work see if we wake up. I don't know if it could happen are not

What I see is angry people trying to place the blame on anyone they can. They have taken sides and drawn lines. Meanwhile a little girl is missing and this is doing nothing to help find her.

I realize that all players are fair game however when someone accuses LE or even our justice system of giving favors to people just because they know someone that knows someone, without proof, that IMO has crossed the line.

:clap::clap::clap:

I really hope my husband's cousin, sister's ex-husbanfd's nephew's teacher never loses a kid. I don't want to be scrutinized like this! :bang: :p

I'm tempted to ask my sister to come here after were sleep but then i would lose a night of work see if we wake up. I don't know if it could happen are not

It can happen if you are a heavy sleeper. I have slept through very heavy thunder storms, never heard a thing.
When the Riley Fox case happened my son went home from work and put huge nails inside my grand-children's windows so they could not be opened from either side. Those windows were still nailed shut when they sold that trailer and moved.

Sometimes only random letters can express my true feelings. Like

OMGWTF?

If it walks like a duck

If it has numerous drug arrests and never spends time in jail

It probably is a duck.

Just sayin.

It's really late and I can't sleep. This case is getting to me worse than Caylee's and I have spent hours and hours looking through court records on names in this family. I found so many arrests with very little jail time. Got me to wondering what was up so I started to look at other people’s court records. Just random names. Guess what? It is just not this family it is everybody. I saw one guy, don't remember the name now, he was picked up for DUI, driving on a suspended license, wrong tags for his car and not just once but over and over and over. No jail time. Probation and fines and even they don't add up to amount to much. Almost everybody has a public defender and there appears to be only two bail bondsman that seems to be in the area.
I have seen robbery arrests, assault arrests and with few exceptions slap on the wrist and back out doing it again.
There was even one sexual assault and recommended sentence was 15 years or $10,000.00 fine. Handed down 6 months probation and a $225.oo fine.
There was one two year period where it appeared that people were getting fines and jail time for crimes but it didn't last long and back to the revolving door of in and out of court.

I just had to comment after reading peoples post about favors and such.

Now we know why LE has NOT cleared anyone :eek:

I worked in dispatch for a small town in Nevada. And, yes, it's like a big family. The officers in the field rely on dispatchers and although it never was needed, I know I could have asked for a "favor"....saw it all of the time. Not sure if I would have gotten very far with the DA or the judge, though. I'm talking about traffic tickets, etc. If one of our guys had stopped me for speeding, etc., I'm pretty confident I would not have been given a ticket.

Now, maybe this particular dispatcher has a lot more pull than most...I don't know. But, it seems to me if the case gets as far as a judge in court, she wouldn't be able to influence that.

Not just being a dispatcher, no... but she might be buddies with a judge or two, or a wife of a judge who could wield a little power. There are sometimes a lot of politics going on in small towns. My brother worked for the PD in another town years ago, for about a year. He quit because he said he got tired of making a traffic stop and then getting chewed out because the kid happened to be the son or daughter of some judge or the mayor or city councilman.

I think most of us have just been throwing out ideas so far, not really making accusations. It does seem strange that there are so many arrests but no convictions. There has to be a reason, and that's what sleuthers do... try to find the answers by talking it out.
I have as much respect for LE as anyone, since my son is one, but there will always be one or two who take advantage of their position and call in a favor or just look the other way. That's the nature of humans.

It's really late and I can't sleep. This case is getting to me worse than Caylee's and I have spent hours and hours looking through court records on names in this family. I found so many arrests with very little jail time. Got me to wondering what was up so I started to look at other people’s court records. Just random names. Guess what? It is just not this family it is everybody. I saw one guy, don't remember the name now, he was picked up for DUI, driving on a suspended license, wrong tags for his car and not just once but over and over and over. No jail time. Probation and fines and even they don't add up to amount to much. Almost everybody has a public defender and there appears to be only two bail bondsman that seems to be in the area.
I have seen robbery arrests, assault arrests and with few exceptions slap on the wrist and back out doing it again.
There was even one sexual assault and recommended sentence was 15 years or $10,000.00 fine. Handed down 6 months probation and a $225.oo fine.
There was one two year period where it appeared that people were getting fines and jail time for crimes but it didn't last long and back to the revolving door of in and out of court.

Wow!! And this was all in Putnam county? Apparently, their jails are so overcrowded they just can't hold ALL the criminals there. Something sure don't seem right, does it?!

So TN is entitled to a brake because you like her, but everyone else should be crucified because you do not?

Yes I am going to give TN a break because this is a nothing charge that has no bearing on Haleigh's disappearance IMO. PLUS it was ten years ago! YOU don't have to give anyone a break that you don't want to.

I don't believe I've crucified anyone for their past records! However some of the records should influence opinions on character and motive, as well as the impression formed by watching interviews. If your impression of TN is not positive thats your perogative, but I have a positive impression of her. As far as Crystal, Ron's sister, I don't think she has anything to do with this, directly or indirectly, I see her as someone who is supporting her brother, but someone who has no bearing on the cause of Haleigh's disappearance. MOO

She was never charge for the same reason that her criminally inclined children never paid the piper for everything they have done wrong.

Are you saying that TN was never charged because "she has LE in her back pocket?" (your words in quotation) How do you know this? Are you a personal friend with inside info?

Great sleuthing ! :clap::clap::clap:

I really do not think it is anyone pulling any favors. Both sides of the families have numerous charges and they all appear to just get a slap on the wrist and small fines. It appears this is the way Baker and Putnam county do things. Scary in my opinion.

If it walks like a duck

If it has numerous drug arrests and never spends time in jail

It probably is a duck.

Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics