2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that she did know the names of Zenaida's sister's children. The new story was spun after she was released on bond. Plenty of time to catch up online. The sign in card was for a ZG...and it appears that the original filled out by the rental agent left off the "z" at the end.
The ZFG at the SG apts. is the piece of the puzzle I can't get to fit in this new scenario. Was it just a coincidence?

RR, somwhere someone related the names of Samantha's two children--supposedly from statements that Casey had made. She had to have known the names of those children from somewhere.

(I apologize--I remember the details of a lot of things, but cannot for the life of me ever remember where I saw/read/heard them. Must be this old age thing creeping up much to quickly for my liking!)

I wonder if Casey was left in the Sawgrass office while TL and the apartment manager went to see the empty apartment.

This would have given Casey ample opportunity to see any visitor cards that might have been there.

She may also have been sitting at the desk of another apartment manager, making chit-chat, while scanning over the paperwork on said manager's desk.

Of course, the amazing coincidence of there having been a Zenaida F-G at those exact apartments still needs to be figured out.

How could Casey have known that?

Do we know if the real ZFG has ever admitted that she went to those apartments? Have we ever seen the actual sign-in card and/or the ID that she presented?

Is it possible that it was actually Casey using her fake ZG ID that went to those apartments rather than the real ZFG? If it WAS Casey, she would know that a ZG had been there.

But then how would she know what type of vehicle the real ZFG owned, or the names of her sister's children?

So many questions.

The apartment manager and others in the office that day were interviewed... it's in one of the first doc dumps... and they didn't recognize KC as ever having been in their office.

You're right.. it's still a mystery how KC found out ZFG visited Sawgrass that day, and IIRC ZFG visited the exact same apartment where KC later said she lived. I've theorized in the past that she had been tracking this particular ZFD for some time, for some unknown reason. It was also theorized that the mysterious "Annie" gave KC the information about the ZFG visit, but that's probably blown out of the water now.

Are the rooms prisoners meet with their attys videotaped? I guess they would have to be if they saw JB huggin' on Ms. Inmate. So the next question is, are prisoners allowed to use cell phones when meeting with attys? ,
i would imagine that's a big non-no. I always assumed Lee was talking about the taped calls. What am I missing?

This is Phenomenal stuff!!!

Valhall & RR, you two work in LE? FBI......CIA....... ???

WOW:eek:

I am sad to say I am sharply rethinking GA at this point....I had cut him some slack ( a tad) but now I am beginning to reel that all back in.:(

Does anyone know where GA and CA are these days?

I have not been a big fan of GA and have often expressed my alternative theory re his involvement (prior to 7/15) to some degree.

Call me paranoid. Yesterday I was walking my dog, heading back toward my house, and I saw a new dark green or lt. blk. suv type (jeep?) driving slowly past my house. When they got to me, they looked at me and my dog. I swear the driver looked just like GA. Real serious, no smile.

I know, I know. But, for the record, let me take back anything I've ever said.:innocent:

Exactly, and not only will they be able to determine the IP of the log-ins of caseyomarie's myspace, but of the premeditated "zenaida" myspace set up on June 16th, just prior to KC "kicking off" the whole "Zanny stole my baby" story.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

And they will be able to tell if she accessed this zenaida myspace account from JB's office during the countless days she spent her full day at his office. And they will be able to tell that it is not merely a coincidence that 1.) the zenaida myspace was created on the same day Caylee was last seen, and 2. the zenaida myspace was last accessed on the last free day - when KC went to jail for good.

They will be able to see what IP coincidentally chose a "Dora the Explorer" dancing doll as their myspace picture when at the same time Caylee had a Dora the Explorer backpack (and most likely a Dora pony, as referenced as a "toy horse" found with the remains).

They will be able to see what IP...so coincidentally...chose a birthday on the zenaida myspace that is February 19th - where KC's is March 19th.

Age 23 on 02/18/09:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Valhall/zenaidamyspace021809.jpg

Age 24 on 02/19/09:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Valhall/zenaidamyspace021909.jpg

Apparently this myspace "zenaida" doesn't drive, because the Florida DMV shows no one with the first name zenaida having a birthday of 02/19/85 in their database.

And hopefully they will be able to obtain what, if any content, was posted on that account and subsequently removed prior to 10/14....the last date of entry. And they will be able to tell what IP...so coincidentally...chose "Miami" as the location when we have seen KC keep centering back on Miami as a possible place for "Zanny".

They will most likely be able to tell us exactly what time on 06/16/08 that account was set up. And since the forensics from KC's laptop show NO user activity for the entire day of the 16th, and the forensics for the Anthony desktop show only activity for a brief time in the morning and then again just prior to GA going to work, and no activity after he left work....if the IP matches the Anthony IP, that time of creation will NECESSARILY preface the disappearance of Caylee. Pointing to premeditation of the whole scenario and a "plan" as KC walked Caylee out of that house.

They, of course, already know that this myspace wouldn't show up on the computer forensic search for "zenaida" because there is no "zenaida" in the URL for this myspace. But they also now know what to perform a forensic search on to see if the Anthony desktop accessed this myspace.

Then, maybe, they will be able to tell us why the 22 year old Zenaida Gonzalez who got two traffic tickets in Orlando by an OCSO officer in May 2008 - one for not yielding at an intersection, the other for not have a valid driver's license was able to completely satisfy the ticket for not yielding, but was unable to produce a valid license at the June 11th arraignment for not possessing the license. And maybe they will explain why the payments on the fine for not having a license were kept up until KC went back to jail for good and then this "Zenaida Gonzalez" fell off the face of the earth. Maybe they will explain why, on February 19th, 2009, "Zenaida" didn't show up for her last chance to keep her license and they subsequently issued a court-ordered suspension of that license. Maybe they will explain why in the Florida database this Zenaida Gonzalez has never been able to have her social security number verified in the system...was it because this "Zenaida" is an illegal? or is it because she is somebody else who already has a valid license that has the social security number verified? (like KC). Is it a coincidence that this ZG has an address to a home that is owned by two people whose permanent address is in New York and appears to be a winter home for them, while KC insinuated a possible New York connection?

Maybe LE will also be able to explain why on 09/11/08 a previous traffic citation KC received on 08/04/03 for not possessing a valid driver's license, and which was marked as satisfied and dismissed on 08/12/03 when she did produce her driver's license, was changed from a "dismissed" status to "prosecutorial". Did they find that on 8/12/03 she had two driver's licenses, one with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez"? Possessing two driver's licenses in Florida is a felony offense.

Did KC run with people who had two driver's licenses? Yes...Lauren Coppel was stopped on 10/14/04 for DUI and subsequently also received a citation for "possessing more than one valid Florida driver's license"...she had to lawyer up to get out of that one.

It appears KC is ZG...it appears she created the myspace "zenaida" page before she left the Anthony residence on the 16th. It appears she planned something that required a "zenaida" and with the "timer55" backing out to June 15th, it appears she started this plan on that evening, probably right after CA almost choked the crap out of her. The LE can explain what that "zenaida-requiring" plan was and why we have the odd coincidence of Caylee turning up missing and then dead and it tying to a kidnapping "Zenaida"...they can explain all these coincidences to us some day. They'll probably also explain to us the bizarre coincidence that will follow this post when coincident to a JB visit to KC in the jail, the "zenaida" myspace will mysteriously, after months of no access, be accessed. Because I fear that, to be quite honest...I think JB has some one watching this site and that's why I haven't said anything about the myspace page here before now. But maybe just outright stating that we know what's up JB!!! will make him think twice about that one. But, of course, he can just pass username and password to good ol' Lee on the backside...Lee the formatter, Lee the expunger....Lee the "blue screen of death".

KC isn't lying...the last person she saw Caylee with was Zenaida Gonzalez.
Holy Moley....I'm impressed with the thought that went into this! You could really be on to something here!

I sure would like to know what it was that LE took from KC's wallet the first night they showed up at the Anthony's! I wonder if that was ever admitted into evidence?

RR, somwhere someone related the names of Samantha's two children--supposedly from statements that Casey had made. She had to have known the names of those children from somewhere.

(I apologize--I remember the details of a lot of things, but cannot for the life of me ever remember where I saw/read/heard them. Must be this old age thing creeping up much to quickly for my liking!)
See, I always thought it was LE that knew...and the real ZG wondered how they got them. In a round about way, I think it was thought that Casey was the one to fork over the information, but believe it was LE. Casey always claimed that ZG didn't have children.
PS- I can relate to the memory thing. Big time!

Are you thinking they knew way back then (Aug. '08) that Caylee was dead?
TYIA
Yes I do. Nothing can take back the initial reaction that the car smelled like a dead body had been in it. Then when Casey was arrested, they went into cover-up mode. MOO

You can get all the traffic info on KC, ZG, LC at this site

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

by going to the "Name Search" on the left and then entering the name you want to search for.

By the way, when you're done verifying everything I've said, do a search on Annie Downing...she got a ticket on 05/24/08...same day "Zenaida Gonzalez" got her two tickets. Probably just another coincidence.

hmm....and when you click on ZG's summary - it says CONFIDENTIAL CASE.

If GA and CA were at work from 2-3pm then who was on the computer? IMO, that leaves only KC. Do I have that correctly?
Yes...I think she came back into the house...something both parents were quite aware of her doing.

i would imagine that's a big non-no. I always assumed Lee was talking about the taped calls. What am I missing?

I don't know... what are you missing? :D Maybe he meant she called him on his cell. It's hard to keep of with the lies of the Iamaliarants. ;)

Are you thinking they knew way back then (Aug. '08) that Caylee was dead?
TYIA

IMO, they knew as soon as they picked up the car from the towyard. Even CA made a comment about it to her co-workers that day IIRC.

Yep, but my memory was tweeked. I appreciate the member who posted Lee's quote straight from the interview transcript. CA didn't pull it out, the detective saw it in the pocket KC's driver's license had been in and jerked it out. CA may have never seen exactly what it was.

Curiously Lee describes it as "the old style driver's license"...which if KC had been carrying it around since 2004 or before, it would be. The whole problem for KC (if she is ZG22) is that when she got the citation for the expired driver's license, she wouldn't have been able to get a new one these days because Florida has implemented the requirement to have a social security number verification on the driver's licenses.
I just wish I knew where Casey aka ZG set this up. Could it have been at LA's house?

This also begs the answer as to how Cindy would know what George's routine was for the weekday hours. Cindy was purportedly at work during those hours.

How on earth would she know what programs George watched on a daily basis?

The whole thing sounds "cooked up" (pun intended) to me.
Another good point! She wouldn't know unless he told her on a daily basis what he did, which I'd imagine was possible. But, the fact she interrupted him when talking to Greta told me he was going "off script" and needed to be corrected. ;) MOO

I don't know... what are you missing? :D Maybe he meant she called him on his cell. It's hard to keep of with the lies of the Iamaliarants. ;)
Did he state that (cell phone use) in the depo?

Ok, I'm pulling this out of my distant memory. But don't the the invisible Samantha's kids have the same name as the real ZFG's kids? And ZFG had put her kids names down on the application at Sawgrass? Or did I dream this all up one night?

Ok I have another question on Valhall's theory. Presuming that KC did make the myspace wasn't there pics of the real ZFG on it? Where did KC get the pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member