2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I kinda thought maybe Casey would have told him that she was in possession of a fake ID when asked "Is there anything I should know?" That's not something a defense attorney would want to learn later on.

Remember she lied about having the money to pay him. Don't think she has it in her to be upfront with anyone about anything.

Yep - karma is a b**ch, Jose. :p

About the body. I'm going to guess since Casey doesn't have any other place to keep it other than the trunk. That Caylee was there until Casey left her in the woods once the smell got so bad and she had to do something.

One question is this:

We know that KC cashed checks off AH's account at at least one bank (and one of those was on July 15th the same day a payment was made on the ZG22 driver's license fine...Blink points out of all the BoA's she could have gone to, she went to the one just a block from the court house...but I haven't been able to verify that.) Anyways, in order to cash a check on Amy's checking account at a bank, the check would have had to have been made out to KC so that she could present ID and get it cashed....

or ZG22.

It would be hard to believe KC would write the check out to Casey Anthony and then hope to lie her way out of being the one that stole AH's money - right?

So...is the check KC cashed at the bank made out to ZG22?
The check she wrote herself on 7/15 was made out to Casey Anthony and signed with Amy's name. It's in the documents, somewhere! :eek:nline:

Maybe when she called, she called his cell phone?

Most all jail systems require that an inmate make a collect call from within the confines of the jail. Most cell phone companies, if not all of them, do not have collect call receiving capacities.

There are some jail systems that are now requiring inmates to purchase prepaid phone calls for placing their calls. Have any of these such cards been purchased by Casey (it would show on her commissary purchases)?

Also, no matter which of the above methods of placing calls Casey used, it would still go through the jail phone system, and therefore would be recorded.

We have not seen any other phone recordings and/or transcripts.

The only other explanation is that she has been using JB's cell phone to make outside calls.

This is easy enough to figure out.

Get a printout of incoming calls to Lee's phone, look for "familiar" numbers and cross-reference the times of the calls of those "familiar" numbers to the times of JB's visits to the jail.

What date was it that KC allegedly looked the name ZFG up on the internet? Could that be the date that she was either planning or making the myspace?

I wonder if the real ZFG posted that she was looking for apartments on her myspace? Someone could have posted she try looking at Sawgrass. It creeps me out thinking that someone could use an innocent convo you had for a crime.

In the trunk of Casey's car!

Do you think she made the Zenaida site for the benefit of G & CA? Then, with no other defense, it was ripe for the (ab)use when she got caught and ran into her lawyer?
Not if Caylee was already dead...which I'm beginning to feel strongly now that she was. I'm wondering now if Casey was planning on taking that trip to California and then planned on springing the whole kidnapping scheme afterwards when she got back...or while she was away. The only thing about that was she probably waited too long to put any kind of scheme in motion. Even the website, if it was her, why set it up and wait so long, risking being found in Florida. Could TL be the "thing" that kept her in Orlando?
Sorry, slightly OT.

Some Florida questions. Don't they ask for two kinds of id to get a drivers license? Do they take your picture to put on your license? I wonder if LE has checked this out?
It would be a very strong clue to her premedicated crime don't you think?

I'm hoping some of the uber-smart people here can explain to me how the whole Zenaida story -- including the new version -- could come into Casey's murder trial without her having to take the stand.

I'm confused as to when and how hearsay enters the picture. Can the defense use Lee to provide the new Blanchard Park story to the jury? At what point does testimony have to come from her and her alone?

I don't think the defense would risk putting Casey on the stand. The risk would be enormous! The prosecution would be able to cross-examine and expose her lies.

The J. Blanchard Park story could be introduced in the defense opening statement, and then Lee could testify to what his sister told him. Other family members may also testify that she told them too.

Valhal, has this ZG that is suing for defamation of character muddy the waters?

Also, does KC having a ID (if indeed it is a ZG ID) and the threats by ZG to the family LA spoke of in his depo connect KC and all the info you have put together?

I thought, early doc dump, we saw copies of the checks that were cashed at BoA and she did make them out to herself and signed Amy's name.

Would you please link that? I remember seeing the checks on her grandma's account and they were made out to Casey, but I didn't remember seeing the check cashed at the bank on AH's account.

There's a good reason why I asked this question: I find it yet another very curious coincidence that 09/11/08 is when the financial crimes were filed against KC. 09/11/08 is also the date KC's 2003 traffic violation in which she had been stopped without her driver's license and then came in and presented it, and got the case dismissed was changed from "dismissed" to "prosecutorial".

In order to get KC on the financial crimes (if the bank-cashed check was made out to ZG22), they would have to establish KC=ZG22, and that would lead to the having two valid driver's license problem.

And here's another thing, decomp smell in car picked up after weeks in towyard, daughter and granddaughter not seen for a month and evading you like you're the plague. What do you do? Go back to work.:doh:

One question is this:

We know that KC cashed checks off AH's account at at least one bank (and one of those was on July 15th the same day a payment was made on the ZG22 driver's license fine...Blink points out of all the BoA's she could have gone to, she went to the one just a block from the court house...but I haven't been able to verify that.) Anyways, in order to cash a check on Amy's checking account at a bank, the check would have had to have been made out to KC so that she could present ID and get it cashed....

or ZG22.

It would be hard to believe KC would write the check out to Casey Anthony and then hope to lie her way out of being the one that stole AH's money - right?

KC made AH's BOA checks out to herself, so she had to have shown her own ID. A bank probably wouldn't scrutinized if a DL is exp., but KC could have also used a State ID which anyone can get with a birth certificate, ssn and proof of residency.

Talk about KC's Checks here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75212&highlight=checks

One question is this:

or ZG22.

Just a comment here, a lot of banks will not take an ID that is expired, so going on your theory of ZG22's DL having expired prior to the ticket on 5/24/08, it is doubtful that the BoA would have accepted that expired ID as adequate for cashing a check.

One question is this:

or ZG22.

Well she signed her name...so it could be possible that she made it out to cash.

LOL...I came here to read about Lee's deposition and I had to go back 3 or 4 pages to find the last post about it. All this Casey is ZFG stuff is highly important and may I suggest a new thread for that discussion?

If GA and CA were at work from 2-3pm then who was on the computer? IMO, that leaves only KC. Do I have that correctly?

KC/Zenaida - remember KC gave Zenaida a key to the house? I'm convinced now that KC is Zenaida. And that's why Lee says he believes everything KC says (he believes Zenaida took Caylee because KC IS Zenaida).

And here's another thing, decomp smell in car picked up after weeks in towyard, daughter and granddaughter not seen for a month and evading you like you're the plague. What do you do? Go back to work.:doh:

It blows me away that they drove that car off the lot instead of calling 911. I would have been on the ground in such hysterics, the towyard would have had to call 911 on me.

Would you please link that? I remember seeing the checks on her grandma's account and they were made out to Casey, but I didn't remember seeing the check cashed at the bank on AH's account.

There's a good reason why I asked this question: I find it yet another very curious coincidence that 09/11/08 is when the financial crimes were filed against KC. 09/11/08 is also the date KC's 2003 traffic violation in which she had been stopped without her driver's license and then came in and presented it, and got the case dismissed was changed from "dismissed" to "prosecutorial".

In order to get KC on the financial crimes (if the bank-cashed check was made out to ZG22), they would have to establish KC=ZG22, and that would lead to the having two valid driver's license problem.
That's a very good point. I also rememember early on that LE referred to "other things" she was guilty of when asked about a record. I assumed that it had to do with her stealing money from CA.

This thread is moving along like a roller coaster. I am signing out for now! I have a delicious 'Chef Salad' when I check in later for anyone who has figured this all out!

One question is this:

or ZG22.

Prolly too late here, but I did see a pic of the check on a web site (got it from a daily news up-date right here at WS's!)

She did make check payable to herself!

I'll go try to find the link........ on new pc so don't have all the links I had before! Take some time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg