2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really would like to know about those other photo accounts that Lee was kind enough to erase.

See, back OT!!

Now I'm confused!

Thought he said that Casey erased Myspace/FaceBook stuff so the family couldn't track her down?
And, I remember reading somewhere that she deleted hundreds of pictures before being arrested on the 16th?

Is this about the laptop he found with the 'blue screen'?
So conveniently.

?

Well, I've never created a thread here, and I was under the impression we have to get approval first. Is that correct?

Just needing guidance. I'm okay with some one else starting it as well, just want to abide by the rules.

Tell me what you want the title to be and I'll start one for you.

Respectfully snipped by me for space.

Exactly, and not only will they be able to determine the IP of the log-ins of caseyomarie's myspace, but of the premeditated "zenaida" myspace set up on June 16th, just prior to KC "kicking off" the whole "Zanny stole my baby" story.

It appears KC is ZG...it appears she created the myspace "zenaida" page before she left the Anthony residence on the 16th. It appears she planned something that required a "zenaida" and with the "timer55" backing out to June 15th, it appears she started this plan on that evening, probably right after CA almost choked the crap out of her. The LE can explain what that "zenaida-requiring" plan was and why we have the odd coincidence of Caylee turning up missing and then dead and it tying to a kidnapping "Zenaida"...they can explain all these coincidences to us some day. They'll probably also explain to us the bizarre coincidence that will follow this post when coincident to a JB visit to KC in the jail, the "zenaida" myspace will mysteriously, after months of no access, be accessed. Because I fear that, to be quite honest...I think JB has some one watching this site and that's why I haven't said anything about the myspace page here before now. But maybe just outright stating that we know what's up JB!!! will make him think twice about that one. But, of course, he can just pass username and password to good ol' Lee on the backside...Lee the formatter, Lee the expunger....Lee the "blue screen of death".

KC isn't lying...the last person she saw Caylee with was Zenaida Gonzalez.
:highfive: and :Welcome-12-june:

WOW! you are very good. Thank You so much for getting this together. I had a hard time trying to even "snip" because every word is important.

I hope Val is off starting a new thread, cause I am enthralled by this new info.

Please. We have enough threads discussing speculations of feelings/emotions right now. Val's "KC is ZG" theory warrants debate considering the information she provided.

TY Valhall.

Well, I've never created a thread here, and I was under the impression we have to get approval first. Is that correct?

Just needing guidance. I'm okay with some one else starting it as well, just want to abide by the rules.

Anyone can start a new thread. Just make sure it is a new topic, and that there aren't any other threads on that topic.

I clearly remember seeing the checks made out to KC and signed AH as well. It bothered me so much that I had to pose the questions on here: what the he!! was KC planning to tell her "BFF" when she got back from her trip to PR? What, AH must have been sleeping again when she made those checks out to KC?:doh: What!?

Lololol!

I can't find the link it was soooo long ago!

But I remember having the same reaction...... Doh!:slap:

Boy, talk about a sense of entitlement. To any one and every one else's money!

ETA: She had to have had AH's ID!!!

Now I'm confused!

Thought he said that Casey erased Myspace/FaceBook stuff so the family couldn't track her down?
And, I remember reading somewhere that she deleted hundreds of pictures before being arrested on the 16th?

Is this about the laptop he found with the 'blue screen'?
So conveniently.

?
He said something about removing pics in what I guess were previously "unknown" accounts...afraid of the media getting a hold of them or something like that. I read it here...fell asleep while listening to the depo.

Oh, I'm sorry. I'll drop off this thread. I wasn't thinking about how this was about a totally different subject! :doh:

Maybe the mods can clean it all up???

This is worthy of discussion! Don't drop off! Can you just open a new thread with your inital post? Please? This is facinating info being kicked around.

respectfully snipped by me for space.

:highfive: And :welcome-12-june:

Wow! You are very good. Thank you so much for getting this together. I had a hard time trying to even "snip" because every word is important.

ita!!!

He said something about removing pics in what I guess were previously "unknown" accounts...afraid of the media getting a hold of them or something like that. I read it here...fell asleep while listening to the depo.

Ohhh...... must have been cross eyed myself by that point.

LE must have this stuff tho? Hopefully!

Lololol!

I can't find the link it was soooo long ago!

But I remember having the same reaction...... Doh!:slap:

Boy, talk about a sense of entitlement. To any one and every one else's money!

ETA: She had to have had AH's ID!!!
But AH would have needed her own id for the flight to PR. You can't board a plane without ID (unless of course she just took her passport?)

Exactly, and not only will they be able to determine the IP of the log-ins of caseyomarie's myspace, but of the premeditated "zenaida" myspace set up on June 16th, just prior to KC "kicking off" the whole "Zanny stole my baby" story.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

And they will be able to tell if she accessed this zenaida myspace account from JB's office during the countless days she spent her full day at his office. And they will be able to tell that it is not merely a coincidence that 1.) the zenaida myspace was created on the same day Caylee was last seen, and 2. the zenaida myspace was last accessed on the last free day - when KC went to jail for good.

They will be able to see what IP coincidentally chose a "Dora the Explorer" dancing doll as their myspace picture when at the same time Caylee had a Dora the Explorer backpack (and most likely a Dora pony, as referenced as a "toy horse" found with the remains).

They will be able to see what IP...so coincidentally...chose a birthday on the zenaida myspace that is February 19th - where KC's is March 19th.

Age 23 on 02/18/09:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Valhall/zenaidamyspace021809.jpg

Age 24 on 02/19/09:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Valhall/zenaidamyspace021909.jpg

Apparently this myspace "zenaida" doesn't drive, because the Florida DMV shows no one with the first name zenaida having a birthday of 02/19/85 in their database.

And hopefully they will be able to obtain what, if any content, was posted on that account and subsequently removed prior to 10/14....the last date of entry. And they will be able to tell what IP...so coincidentally...chose "Miami" as the location when we have seen KC keep centering back on Miami as a possible place for "Zanny".

They will most likely be able to tell us exactly what time on 06/16/08 that account was set up. And since the forensics from KC's laptop show NO user activity for the entire day of the 16th, and the forensics for the Anthony desktop show only activity for a brief time in the morning and then again just prior to GA going to work, and no activity after he left work....if the IP matches the Anthony IP, that time of creation will NECESSARILY preface the disappearance of Caylee. Pointing to premeditation of the whole scenario and a "plan" as KC walked Caylee out of that house.

They, of course, already know that this myspace wouldn't show up on the computer forensic search for "zenaida" because there is no "zenaida" in the URL for this myspace. But they also now know what to perform a forensic search on to see if the Anthony desktop accessed this myspace.

Then, maybe, they will be able to tell us why the 22 year old Zenaida Gonzalez who got two traffic tickets in Orlando by an OCSO officer in May 2008 - one for not yielding at an intersection, the other for not have a valid driver's license was able to completely satisfy the ticket for not yielding, but was unable to produce a valid license at the June 11th arraignment for not possessing the license. And maybe they will explain why the payments on the fine for not having a license were kept up until KC went back to jail for good and then this "Zenaida Gonzalez" fell off the face of the earth. Maybe they will explain why, on February 19th, 2009, "Zenaida" didn't show up for her last chance to keep her license and they subsequently issued a court-ordered suspension of that license. Maybe they will explain why in the Florida database this Zenaida Gonzalez has never been able to have her social security number verified in the system...was it because this "Zenaida" is an illegal? or is it because she is somebody else who already has a valid license that has the social security number verified? (like KC). Is it a coincidence that this ZG has an address to a home that is owned by two people whose permanent address is in New York and appears to be a winter home for them, while KC insinuated a possible New York connection?

Maybe LE will also be able to explain why on 09/11/08 a previous traffic citation KC received on 08/04/03 for not possessing a valid driver's license, and which was marked as satisfied and dismissed on 08/12/03 when she did produce her driver's license, was changed from a "dismissed" status to "prosecutorial". Did they find that on 8/12/03 she had two driver's licenses, one with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez"? Possessing two driver's licenses in Florida is a felony offense.

Did KC run with people who had two driver's licenses? Yes...Lauren Coppel was stopped on 10/14/04 for DUI and subsequently also received a citation for "possessing more than one valid Florida driver's license"...she had to lawyer up to get out of that one.

It appears KC is ZG...it appears she created the myspace "zenaida" page before she left the Anthony residence on the 16th. It appears she planned something that required a "zenaida" and with the "timer55" backing out to June 15th, it appears she started this plan on that evening, probably right after CA almost choked the crap out of her. The LE can explain what that "zenaida-requiring" plan was and why we have the odd coincidence of Caylee turning up missing and then dead and it tying to a kidnapping "Zenaida"...they can explain all these coincidences to us some day. They'll probably also explain to us the bizarre coincidence that will follow this post when coincident to a JB visit to KC in the jail, the "zenaida" myspace will mysteriously, after months of no access, be accessed. Because I fear that, to be quite honest...I think JB has some one watching this site and that's why I haven't said anything about the myspace page here before now. But maybe just outright stating that we know what's up JB!!! will make him think twice about that one. But, of course, he can just pass username and password to good ol' Lee on the backside...Lee the formatter, Lee the expunger....Lee the "blue screen of death".

KC isn't lying...the last person she saw Caylee with was Zenaida Gonzalez.

This is fascinating. Kudos for great sleuthing Val. I'm curious if the courthouse where one would go to pay the fine has security cameras that still has videos available for the day or days when the fine was paid on the ticket and WHO would show up on that video?!!?

But AH would have needed her own id for the flight to PR. You can't board a plane without ID (unless of course she just took her passport?)

Prolly no passport to PR........ but, maybe she somehow slept walk thereby also loosing her ID and had to get a new one???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname