2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...I came here to read about Lee's deposition and I had to go back 3 or 4 pages to find the last post about it. All this Casey is ZFG stuff is highly important and may I suggest a new thread for that discussion?

Oh, I'm sorry. I'll drop off this thread. I wasn't thinking about how this was about a totally different subject! :doh:

Maybe the mods can clean it all up???

KC/Zenaida - remember KC gave Zenaida a key to the house? I'm convinced now that KC is Zenaida. And that's why Lee says he believes everything KC says (he believes Zenaida took Caylee because KC IS Zenaida).

It does appear that there is now solid evidence to prove KC created ZFG. Not sure about anything beyond that. And I'm not sure LA is smart enough to put the two and two together. lol.

lol...i came here to read about lee's deposition and i had to go back 3 or 4 pages to find the last post about it. All this casey is zfg stuff is highly important and may i suggest a new thread for that discussion?

bumping

Oh, I'm sorry. I'll drop off this thread. I wasn't thinking about how this was about a totally different subject! :doh:

No, no, we can continue on a new thread. Not a big deal!

This is just a guess. But expanding on Valhall's theory if KC was using the identity of ZFG for other things, think of the rumored more explict pics of KC. Could they be on the web, but we haven't found them because they were in an account under the id of ZFG. Or possibly under ZG. The reason I say that is because KC was so quick to correct LE and insert the F name when they were discussing her. So she may not have wanted any connection to ZG.
I really would like to know about those other photo accounts that Lee was kind enough to erase.

See, back OT!!

It blows me away that they drove that car off the lot instead of calling 911. I would have been on the ground in such hysterics, the ambulance would have had to call 911 on me.

ditto! (we are off topic - be back later.)

This thread is moving along like a roller coaster. I am signing out for now! I have a delicious 'Chef Salad' when I check in later for anyone who has figured this all out!

Nothing new! I don't have time to catch up, post, plus grasp all that's being discovered!

Trying hard to make some contributions!!!

Oh, please...don't go. BTW, I remember your husband's website...just not how or why I went there.

This is, without a doubt, the most fascinating discussion I've read yet. Valhall, you're a genius. If you're not in LE, you should be. All of this makes perfect sense. Thanks for an enlightening Sunday afternoon. :smiliescale:

And here's another thing, decomp smell in car picked up after weeks in towyard, daughter and granddaughter not seen for a month and evading you like you're the plague. What do you do? Go back to work.:doh:
I don't think I'd be able to work. :( I just can't understand the family emotions at all, and especially all that laughter from LA during the deposition.

Not if Caylee was already dead...which I'm beginning to feel strongly now that she was. I'm wondering now if Casey was planning on taking that trip to California and then planned on springing the whole kidnapping scheme afterwards when she got back...or while she was away. The only thing about that was she probably waited too long to put any kind of scheme in motion. Even the website, if it was her, why set it up and wait so long, risking being found in Florida. Could TL be the "thing" that kept her in Orlando?
Sorry, slightly OT.

This is what I believe, she was going but got in "deep" with TL and this kept her back!

Keep getting lost here, going back & forth!

Is thread being moved???

I would bet this is being held back for the time being... Wouldn't that be a "bombshell" later on?

There is one officer at OCSO just for searching out the REAL ZFG!

:dance:
Hey Carolina, it sure would. I'm finally catching up here, and I'm still kicking around Valhall's theory. It sure makes sense that it could be a possibility. That whole myspace thing and the date of creation is just too coincedental for one thing - add the traffic citations and my mind is just blown away. I'm sure LE is on this by now - if not, thanks to Valhall, they surely are now!

It blows me away that they drove that car off the lot instead of calling 911. I would have been on the ground in such hysterics, the ambulance would have had to call 911 on me.

That bugged me at first. Then I got to thinking if she had picked up the car and smelled the decomp. her mind may not have let her put it together. She may have thought what has KC gotten herself into, but not been able to put it together with Caylee. But after she got to work, she might not have been able to put it out of her mind and thought "I have talked with KC but not Caylee". And that might have been what drove her to leave work and go looking for KC. Why else would she go to work then leave?

I think she continued in denial until after the 911 call. And I think at some point soon after it hit her, and that is when she shut down and went into protect KC mode.

This is what I believe, she was going but got in "deep" with TL and this kept her back!

Is thread being moved???

I hope Val is off starting a new thread, cause I am enthralled by this new info.

Is thread being moved???
I hope someone went and created a new one.

Prolly too late here, but I did see a pic of the check on a web site (got it from a daily news up-date right here at WS's!)

She did make check payable to herself!

I'll go try to find the link........ on new pc so don't have all the links I had before! Take some time.....

I clearly remember seeing the checks made out to KC and signed AH as well. It bothered me so much that I had to pose the questions on here: what the he!! was KC planning to tell her "BFF" when she got back from her trip to PR? What, AH must have been sleeping again when she made those checks out to KC?:doh: What!?

That bugged me at first. Then I got to thinking if she had picked up the car and smelled the decomp. her mind may not have let her put it together. She may have thought what has KC gotten herself into, but not been able to put it together with Caylee. But after she got to work, she might not have been able to put it out of her mind and thought "I have talked with KC but not Caylee". And that might have been what drove her to leave work and go looking for KC. Why else would she go to work then leave?

I think she continued in denial until after the 911 call. And I think at some point soon after it hit her, and that is when she shut down and went into protect KC mode.
True, you can almost see the realization hit her in that last 911 call. But I know from GA's prayer he said at the towyard that he knew right then.

I hope Val is off starting a new thread, cause I am enthralled by this new info.

Well, I've never created a thread here, and I was under the impression we have to get approval first. Is that correct?

Just needing guidance. I'm okay with some one else starting it as well, just want to abide by the rules.

Her co-workers made her leave, IIRC.

Do any of the As have appropriate responses? Lee's depo was just plain bizarre.

(trying to stay on topic!)

One question is this:

We know that KC cashed checks off AH's account at at least one bank (and one of those was on July 15th the same day a payment was made on the ZG22 driver's license fine...Blink points out of all the BoA's she could have gone to, she went to the one just a block from the court house...but I haven't been able to verify that.) Anyways, in order to cash a check on Amy's checking account at a bank, the check would have had to have been made out to KC so that she could present ID and get it cashed....

or ZG22.

It would be hard to believe KC would write the check out to Casey Anthony and then hope to lie her way out of being the one that stole AH's money - right?

So...is the check KC cashed at the bank made out to ZG22?

That would be another HUGE bombshell that would sink her arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname