Ronald proposes to Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Misty, personally, told us..." well then it must be true!

maybe you are just too close to the situation to realize why this seems so wrong on so many levels.

Why is it so hard for some of you to believe Player? Because it dosen't fall into the "he's guilty" column? Why can other locals post here and everyone hangs to every one of their words?

Player has stated he knows them, has seen them when they are at home relaxing, interacting with the kids. Sorry I put more faith in his words then someone who hasn't had social interaction with Ron and Misty. IMO

Person female/male.. FYI Ron has a great job and worked 10-12 hrs daily and Saturdays. Now if my NLRB and state laws tell me right he should have been paid 40hrs at S/T + 10 hrs at 1.5x + 15 hrs for each Sat..Based on 10 hrs a day.... For atotal of 65 hrs per week based on a 6 day week. .

Great, can you tell us how much Ron makes ? Last I heard it was $10 per hour, my husband makes a lot more than that & works overtime and if he took off a month or two, we would be in a world of hurt. No tattoos or diamonds for us.
Is there anything other than his word showing that he makes "great money"?
Because I'm not sure I would trust that.

There are so many things wrong with this picture, where do you start? This is not normal, you can try to color it and spin it anyway you want to, but folks this ain't right!

I don't think it's right either however, it's not our life to live .. :blowkiss:

Congratulations to Misty and Ron ..
May your future be brighter than it is today .. :blowkiss:

Most people who want to marry the person who proposed (prior to this happening) but can't afford the wedding they want right now say yes, become engaged, and plan said wedding in the future.

If he proposed a month ago and there is a family heirloom diamond for this purpose, why the need to propose again this week?

And I am assuming they are a bit busy at the moment to pull together this "full dress wedding" you indicate she is holding out for. Not mention where they would be getting the funds for this "full dress wedding" all of the sudden?

We would all be more than happy to focus on finding Haleigh. Perhaps someone could suggest to the family that they do the same. Weddings, house hunting, and memorial-tattoos-for-a-child-that-is-supposedly-not-known-to-be-dead could all probably be put on the backburner for now.

If you carefully read my message he "asked" her well over a month ago. I am about to do what I said yawl are doing, speculate, that it was a discussion as MISTY (not Ron) said she "wanted to hold off a bit for a fulldress wedding". I hate to assume *advertiser censored*/u/me, but I just did. Read my post as to Rons' job.. Why do you think he was working those kinds of hours ? The answer is simple. For the family, new home and a future. Speculate there.

Why is it so hard for some of you to believe Player? Because it dosen't fall into the "he's guilty" column? Why can other locals post here and everyone hangs to every one of their words?

Player has stated he knows them, has seen them when they are at home relaxing, interacting with the kids. Sorry I put more faith in his words then someone who hasn't had social interaction with Ron and Misty. IMO

It's not a matter of not believing Player. It is a matter of disagreeing. No matter when they initially started planning this wedding, it was very bad timing to announce their engagement a month into Haleigh being missing. JMO.

I guess the same reason there are some who do not believe anything the other locals say? Depends on what direction you are leaning....:waitasec:

You know what? Disagreeing is fine, go ahead and do it. But if you can't disagree respectfully, don't post on this thread.

If you carefully read my message he "asked" her well over a month ago. I am about to do what I said yawl are doing, speculate, that it was a discussion as MISTY (not Ron) said she "wanted to hold off a bit for a fulldress wedding". I hate to assume *advertiser censored*/u/me, but I just did. Read my post as to Rons' job.. Why do you think he was working those kinds of hours ? The answer is simple. For the family, new home and a future. Speculate there.

I read your post, and if you read mine I asked why she didn't say yes then and set a date in the future for her fulldress wedding. That is how we do it around here. My question was why the rush to get married this week? Why are her parents suddenly signing off when they wouldn't before and why is her fulldress wedding not an issue now?

I would assume Ron is working those hours because as with most single parents who are owed back child support they need to support their children, and the live in girlfriend that is under his roof as well. Feeding four mouth, keeping the lights on and a roof over everyone's head takes money.

Ronald Cummings may have reason to marry:eek: Misty ...
but I think he just wants to shoot the finger:razz:
right in the media's:razz: and general public's:razz: face.
I think that is his motivating factor at this moment.
:rolleyes:

So what changed those plans? Why the urgency now?

Sorry...tried to edit my above post after the correction on the name...it won't let me...

well, it is hard to believe some things, and illogical to believe everything.

Yes I believe that Ron & Misty were all about personal hygiene, I'm sure the kids were kept clean and dressed nicely. I'm sure Misty's nails always look lovely.

the point is that none of that really is the point.

The point is that proposing, giving rings, making wedding plans, gushing to the press about being proposed to, and rushing to get married when you don't know where your child is or if they are even alive, if they are being fed, cared for, tortured or abused at this moment just isn't something MOST (not all) parents would do in this situation.

Personally it wouldn't be high on my list of priorities. Granted we are all different and all have different priorities.

I'm sure Player has seen Ron & Misty having positive and normal interactions with the kids.

My Mom never beat me in front of guests.

Great, can you tell us how much Ron makes ? Last I heard it was $10 per hour, my husband makes a lot more than that & works overtime and if he took off a month or two, we would be in a world of hurt. No tattoos or diamonds for us.
Is there anything other than his word showing that he makes "great money"?
Because I'm not sure I would trust that.

It is none of my business, however I heard a number when he first took the job around $13/14 p/h and raises at 30/60/90 days. The tatoos were a gift to him. the ring was a family heirloom. I am sure that if you would apply for work at his company they would give you a pay scale. The 3 places here in Putnam that pay the best are: his place, the pressed board folks, and CSX . Why isn't anyone looking into Halieghs' mothers past. She just "refused" to answer a question on TN concerning her drug usage, but we are to believe that Ron is the user. Ron is subject to random drug testing Halieghs' mom is not. Ron pays his bills, Crystal does not. Ron has full custody of the children, Crystal does not. Crystal was oredered to pay $400 per month child support. Crystal does not. What I am about to say I can't verify it, but from what the news has said she is in arrears over $4000.00 Ron had told me a larger #, but that would be hearsay and there is certainly enough of that (hearsay)and conclusions out here. Look for the MOTIVE.

The coverage died down and he did the tatoo, then this? Misty's mom said they have been asking for awhile and she said no, not till Misty is 18. But, because of all this she decided to give consent. They have not set a date.
He could keep it private if he wanted. I think he is trying to keep her in the news. The case in the news.

I hadn't thought of it from your angle. And it's an interesting thought.

But if he is doing these things (getting a tat, buying a house, getting engaged) in order to keep the media's focus on Haleigh, why isn't he acting like a loving father and fiance' ? You're right - it is so important to keep the public involved in looking for Haleigh. So why then does RC keep jeopardizing the public's support by acting like a ? Fair, or unfair, the public makes decisions made upon perceptions. Is no one advising him how to appear in public ? His mother seems very skillful at dealing with the press and the public. If he is really interested in finding Haleigh, he needs to follow TN's example.

I agree!!

It is none of my business, however I heard a number when he first took the job around $13/14 p/h and raises at 30/60/90 days. The tatoos were a gift to him. the ring was a family heirloom. I am sure that if you would apply for work at his company they would give you a pay scale. The 3 places here in Putnam that pay the best are: his place, the pressed board folks, and CSX . Why isn't anyone looking into Halieghs' mothers past. She just "refused" to answer a question on TN concerning her drug usage, but we are to believe that Ron is the user. Ron is subject to random drug testing Halieghs' mom is not. Ron pays his bills, Crystal does not. Ron has full custody of the children, Crystal does not. Crystal was oredered to pay $400 per month child support. Crystal does not. What I am about to say I can't verify it, but from what the news has said she is in arrears over $4000.00 Ron had told me a larger #, but that would be hearsay and there is certainly enough of that (hearsay)and conclusions out here. Look for the MOTIVE and quit trying to create one based on insinuations and accusations.

well if you are looking for a motive for a non stranger abduction, then crystal would have more of a motive than some (potential SO's aside), but if you are looking at other potential motives for other potential crimes, she isn't even in the running. LE has stated they don't know what crime they are looking at nor what time it was committed. I'd think if they felt Ron & Misty were innocent they'd make a statement which led people to conclude they were innocent of any wrongdoing, but they haven't done that.

possible motives of a caregiver to kill - rage, jealousy,
possible motives of a caregiver to fake an abduction - to cover up another crime, to cover up an accident in which the caregiver was criminally negligent, to cover up for someone else's criminal actions

there really is a potential motive for all involved.

It is none of my business, however I heard a number when he first took the job around $13/14 p/h and raises at 30/60/90 days. The tatoos were a gift to him. the ring was a family heirloom. I am sure that if you would apply for work at his company they would give you a pay scale. The 3 places here in Putnam that pay the best are: his place, the pressed board folks, and CSX . Why isn't anyone looking into Halieghs' mothers past. She just "refused" to answer a question on TN concerning her drug usage, but we are to believe that Ron is the user. Ron is subject to random drug testing Halieghs' mom is not. Ron pays his bills, Crystal does not. Ron has full custody of the children, Crystal does not. Crystal was oredered to pay $400 per month child support. Crystal does not. What I am about to say I can't verify it, but from what the news has said she is in arrears over $4000.00 Ron had told me a larger #, but that would be hearsay and there is certainly enough of that (hearsay)and conclusions out here. Look for the MOTIVE.

Crystal's motive is $4000 ? That's it ? When LE appears to be focusing more on Crystal, so will I. I saw several segments in which CS admitted to using drugs. Yet RC, despite the charges refuses to admit to anything. He is obviously not a saint, yet will not acknowledge any imperfections.

Fact is, Ron and Misty were in charge when Haleigh disappeared, Crystal was not.

Misty has always been careful about her personal hygiene as Ron was about the children and his (forgetting the body art). Her nails usually looked like that and she did them herself. So much for extravagant.

How would you know how she kept her nails, and that she did them herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenny in Oz