2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been disposed in a number of cases, and there is no reason to get angry unless you have something to hide and are being caught. That is what many attorney's count on to determine if someone is lying.

First, you NEVER ask questions of the attorney who called the deposition, you just answer the questions as simply as possible. You do not elaborate with long tales like Cindy, Lee and George did. (their attorney either did not prep them well,or they would not adhere to his instructions)

The preferred way is a simple yes or no. If they want additional information, let them ask specific questions and then you answer them again yes or no.

You never "threaten" an opposing attorney like Cindy did on a number of occasions. This shows ill intent and can come back to haunt you later.

You never curse, or call anyone names. That is not only uncivil, but indicative of poor character and does not set well with juries when heard in a trial.

Cindy is almost a textbook case in this one of what NEVER to do in a deposition. When I see her doing these things, it makes me wonder, like I did in the beginning, if she really wanted rid of KC and maybe even Caylee.

my bold

Even BC can't be so inept to not prep them. The problem is, Cindy has no self-control. She couldn't contain her anger if her life depended on it and Casey's life does! This woman is so busy feeding her own agenda she doesn't see how much her disgusting display of lie after lie will harm her daughters case. What a shame :rolleyes: It leaves me wondering (along with other posters) if they are trying to deliberately keep Casey behind bars for the rest of her evil little life.

Yes it was interesting that in this depo she couldn't really remember Ginette's last name, but was communicating with her regularly, sent a teddy bear....please !

This seems like a big game with all of the A's. I hate to tell them they don't have enough smarts to win this one. There is a judge on the stand that will not let this crap happen. He pretty well stated on the first day how he felt about the lil mama when he let her have it about not helping to find her child and her lies. People are not as stupid as they would like to give us all credit for. I think the new boat may be sinking before it is even used. The lies are going to do them in.

I'm wondering about that picture CA said she saw of Jeff and Zach and I wonder if KC was actually in it with them or if it was an actual photograph you can hold in your hands. 100 bucks said it was some random picture she found on the internet of a guy and little boy and showed to CA on the computer. And most likely it was a gorgeous guy way out of KC's league. It's kind of funny how KC describes all her imaginary friends and boyfriends as being gorgeous or "tens" (Caylee's dad, ZFG, etc) yet when you see her real ones you see that she doesn't really run around with as hot of a crowd and she'd like..haha

The interesting thing to me is her continuance of that LIE............

She KNOWS that the Jeff who KC went to school with has NEVER been married, has NEVER had any children and had not seen KC in years until after Caylee was murdered.

Yet she claims he paid for ZG to keep Caylee and his son and tells that LIE over and over. I know she has read his police interview.

WHY do ALL of these people tell such outrageously BIG lies, knowing they are so simple to discredit?

ok, "zany" had a white dog... but in reality, who had the dog? I can't remember... was it Annie or Amy? Was the dog a small white dog?:waitasec:

I know it's been said, but I am disgusted and in shock by the eye-rolling, superior attitude of G and A. I got a kick out of George correcting the "pronounciation" of Zenny to Zanny and then he spelled it out as ZANY (which is zane-ee!) Such an attitude of "this is such a waste of my time." It is just unbelievable. There is no acceptance of responsibility. None.

I know that I am going to get beaten up for this, but I think that Mr. Morgan is a disgusting man. I believe this case is his way of making money off of this child's murder. I think KC is a murdering *advertiser censored*. I just hope that this man hasn't done things with these depositions that get the criminal case thrown out. I don't know if that is possible. I don't believe he had any right asking the questions he did. I don't feel sorry for Zeneida one bit. She is just abusing the system for a free ride. I find this whole thing an abuse of the system.

It's obvious from her hand placement and eye position that she is constantly telling lies. There is no need to be beligerent unless you have something to hide IMO.

Ok I just looked at the guest card again, and it is filled out not by Zeniada herself, but by the apartment leasing agent, so whatever Cindy was so excited about was silly. Zenaida Gonzalez does indeed sign her police statement Zeniada Gonzalez, not "C Zenida Gonzale"

snipped for space...

I have 2 theories on this application issue...btw TWA...great post, #1: of course the leasing agent filled out the card, probably started to write Zenaida phonetically with a C, before she began spelling it herself.....or......#2 Casey Anthony submitted the application as "Zenaida" and started writing Casey first,,,either of these scenarios is more believable than what we've heard from the horses mouth...

I see there was a bit more of the name debate after the tape was turned off?

1 MR. DILL: Let's go off the video record.
2 THE WITNESS: There you go. You want to fight
3 it, go for it. To us, she's Zenaida
4 Fernandez-Gonzalez.
Page 139
CAnthony-rough.txt
5 THE VIDEOGRAPHER: Time is 4:17. We'll go off
6 the record.
7 THE WITNESS: Prove it.
8 MR. MORGAN: I have. I have.
9 MR. CONWAY: Do you know something? This is
10 completely out of hand.
11 THE WITNESS: Because if we were in a
12 courtroom, the judge wouldn't have let you talk to
13 me that way either.
14 MR. MORGAN: Well, you've told the truth at
15 least.
16 THE WITNESS: I always told the truth, Mr.
17 Morgan. I went on TV a while ago and said that it
18 wasn't her.
19 MR. DILL: Off the record.
20 MR. DILL: Now Cindy, take the “f” out of “Zanny the Nanny”
21 THE WITNESS: There is no “f” in “Zanny the Nanny?
22 MR. DILL: That’s what we have been trying to tell you, Cindy!!

GA & CA both must have dicussed the perfect 10 comment. George stated the same thing in a slightly more gentle manner but it was still a slam dunk insult on his part against zenaida (and I thought that before I saw cindy's).

How long do you think it takes CA to put her jewelry on each day?

Do you think Brad was sitting there thinking, how did i get wrapped up in this mess?
What does Brad do anyway? He obviously can't manage these folks! He should just go back to his office and smoke his bong...oh, and stop tearing pages out of his law books and using them as rolling papers!!

OH MY..... when asked what excuse KC gave for stealing from grandma Cindy's response is "not relevant to this case." What the.......?? She doesn't want to answer. Why not?

Because she doesn't want to admit that she and KC got into it, JUST before Caylee was killed.

IMHO, she knows EXACTLY who the killer is, and why. If she was in denial, I think she's long out of it.

I know that I am going to get beaten up for this, but I think that Mr. Morgan is a disgusting man. I believe this case is his way of making money off of this child's murder. I think KC is a murdering *advertiser censored*. I just hope that this man hasn't done things with these depositions that get the criminal case thrown out. I don't know if that is possible. I don't believe he had any right asking the questions he did. I don't feel sorry for Zeneida one bit. She is just abusing the system for a free ride. I find this whole thing an abuse of the system.

IF Zenaida IS telling the truth about what this case has done to her and her children, then she deserves rectification. Her situation reminds me of Richard Jewel who responded to the olympics bombing and was then arrested as the bomber.....innocently thrown into a scandal and then having their lives destroyed. What is the woman to do IF SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH? Zenaida has not done anything to promote my distrust in her story, whereas the Anthony's have. You don't deserve to be beaten up DASGIRL4EVER....a simple tar and feathering ought to suffice....just kidding, appreciate and respect the post...

I am freaking out over a few things that Cindy stated during her depo - the most haunting to me is Zanny's white dog.

The other three pieces that really freak me out are:

1. That Cindy had addresses (or she claimed) of ZFG - I am dying to know if these correspond to any of KC's friends, specifically Ricardo (where we know she stayed with Caylee).

2. The Straightening hair iron that KC told her mother that Zanny gave to her - is there a friend that could come forward and say that they gave it to KC? I would have loved LE to ask all of her friends (Amy, Annie, all of the females) if they ever gave KC a hair straightener.

3. The airbag - I never saw LE interviews asking anyone if KC ever brought an airbag for Caylee when they stayed overnight.

1. IF CA had those addresses as she claimed, why, then, on 7/15 when she picked up KC and KC refused "to take her to Caylee@ ZG's," didn't she ......... either call the #s she had, or go to those addresses during the interval between her questioning KC @ home, the 911 calls & the arrival of LE???

2. Betcha KC stole the straightener - perhaps from a friend or just shoplifted it!

I see there was a bit more of the name debate after the tape was turned off?

1 MR. DILL: Let's go off the video record.
2 THE WITNESS: There you go. You want to fight
3 it, go for it. To us, she's Zenaida
4 Fernandez-Gonzalez.
Page 139
CAnthony-rough.txt
5 THE VIDEOGRAPHER: Time is 4:17. We'll go off
6 the record.
7 THE WITNESS: Prove it.
8 MR. MORGAN: I have. I have.
9 MR. CONWAY: Do you know something? This is
10 completely out of hand.
11 THE WITNESS: Because if we were in a
12 courtroom, the judge wouldn't have let you talk to
13 me that way either.
14 MR. MORGAN: Well, you've told the truth at
15 least.
16 THE WITNESS: I always told the truth, Mr.
17 Morgan. I went on TV a while ago and said that it
18 wasn't her.
19 MR. DILL: Off the record.
20 MR. DILL: Now Cindy, take the “f” out of “Zanny the Nanny”
21 THE WITNESS: There is no “f” in “Zanny the Nanny?
22 MR. DILL: That’s what we have been trying to tell you, Cindy!!

:laughbounce::laughbounce::laughbounce::laughbounce::laughbounce:

Where are all the LOLOLOLOL smileys when you really need 'em! :)

Hi Turbo! I bolded your comment because I made a similar comments months ago and boy did I get the stink-eye from a couple WS'rs! Yet what I stated has definately come to fruition. The memory of Caylee has already been forgotten from this case, other than when GA uses it to martry himself and get out of difficult questions. Love your post.qq22q

I questioned in the beginning if Cindy wanted rid of KC and all her problems.

I believed Cindy blamed KC for all the things which went wrong in all of their lives. If you listen closely to some of her statements from the beginning she blamed KC for Lee moving out, George and her marital problems, etc.

I at first thought that 911 call was legitimate, but now after I have listened to it time after time, I believe it was made up too. There was NOTHING at all about Caylee until Lee was talking to KC and then Cindy said "DID SOMEONE TAKE HER?"

I have noticed that Lee and KC both take their answer clues from Cindy in what to say and that was KC's que to say someone took Caylee. I believe Cindy KNEW from the time she started trying to find Caylee that something had happened to her. She also KNEW what KC was capable of doing (ex: what have you done to her statement)

I believe that was when the nanny lie started and they all added to if from there. Kind of like that game when someone says a word, and everyone adds to the story.

Remember the remark Cindy made, "I have already lost one and I can't loose another one." It appears since Caylee is gone she will do what ever it takes to keep Casey and maintain her innocense, even though "FACTS" show Casey is not innocent PERIOD!!

It is heartbreaking that not one member of Caylee's family is standing up for her!!

I have watched this case from the begining and it hurts my heart for Caylee and Caylee only. I can just see Sandra teaching Caylee how to skip.

1. IF CA had those addresses as she claimed, why, then, on 7/15 when she picked up KC and KC refused "to take her to Caylee@ ZG's," didn't she ......... either call the #s she had, or go to those addresses during the interval between her questioning KC @ home, the 911 calls & the arrival of LE???

2. Betcha KC stole the straightener - perhaps from a friend or just shoplifted it!

She lifted it, and had to make up a story for CA.

my bold

Even BC can't be so inept to not prep them. The problem is, Cindy has no self-control. She couldn't contain her anger if her life depended on it and Casey's life does! This woman is so busy feeding her own agenda she doesn't see how much her disgusting display of lie after lie will harm her daughters case. What a shame :rolleyes: It leaves me wondering (along with other posters) if they are trying to deliberately keep Casey behind bars for the rest of her evil little life.

That's exactly it NYVictoria... you cannot control this woman. She is as bad as the offspring she gave birth too. Just pure evil.

I am freaking out over a few things that Cindy stated during her depo - the most haunting to me is Zanny's white dog.

The other three pieces that really freak me out are:

1. That Cindy had addresses (or she claimed) of ZFG - I am dying to know if these correspond to any of KC's friends, specifically Ricardo (where we know she stayed with Caylee).

2. The Straightening hair iron that KC told her mother that Zanny gave to her - is there a friend that could come forward and say that they gave it to KC? I would have loved LE to ask all of her friends (Amy, Annie, all of the females) if they ever gave KC a hair straightener.

3. The airbag - I never saw LE interviews asking anyone if KC ever brought an airbag for Caylee when they stayed overnight.
I thought the dog statement was interesting too, and I imagine Cindy looked back over her, many, past media interviews and used them to prep. There was a video where reporters ask her if Caylee ever talked about Zanny and Cindy replied, no she talked about her dog or something like that, never expounding on that comment, until this deposition. Unfortunately, Caylee is no longer available to concur with that, which Cindy knows. Casey never mentioned a dog of Zanny's in any of her statements, it would be harder to move from place to place (like they claim she was doing) and kidnap a child while caring for a dog. I would be willing to bet that all of these numbers for Zanny, if there even are any, are bad numbers or numbers for friends. There is no way they would hold back on a number for this nanny when Detectives were investigating Casey for murder. These issues will be easy for the prosecution to disprove. The straightener Casey mentioned to Cindy in the jail visit, but it's pretty much Casey's word only, which translates to a lie.Now the air mattress I believe was mentioned by Cindy in some interview, can't remember which. None of these things can be supported by anyone else but Casey and Cindy, the jury will basically view their testimony as not credible, they will be impeached very early on, I believe, if they do testify,IMO.

What does Brad do anyway? He obviously can't manage these folks! He should just go back to his office and smoke his bong...oh, and stop tearing pages out of his law books and using them as rolling papers!!

:Banane09: That's NOT what law books are for???? No wonder I never got my JD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms