2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am being really picky tonight, but it irritated me that the inteviewer introduced the Anthonys as Caylee's grandparents. They should really just say Casey's parents, because they are speaking on behalf of Casey, not Caylee.

OMG, Cindy has to stick in the part about "Casey helping her" not commit suicide...my goodness, the next thing we'll hear is Casey originally wanted to be a nun but when she got pregnant she knew her life's purpose was to be Caylee's mother...cough cough

You don't want to imagine the things that are said to children (worse yet, the things that are withheld or never said) in homes like this. Cindy does have major issues staying with a man like this who would steal and sneak and lie and not hold down a job. and obviously George has issues because he is this kind of person but but what really show-cases this families dysfunction is Cindy's verbally abusing and encouraging her children to verbally abuse and make fun of their own father... yet Cindy stays with him. THAT teachs your children MUCH!

My bold

I agree with you 100%. From what I have read, this family is just full of total disrespect for each other. I have always believed that love will not thrive without respect, so I am surprised that they have lasted together as long as they have. I knew when GA told LE that KC used profanity with him regarding the gas cans that there was a significant lack of respect in the home particularly where she, herself, is not working and they as grandparents were helping her care for Caylee. It's a shame really, and the real shame is that no one in the family wants to change and seek help.

Okay I am having issues with editing posts and not having the ability to use smilies and bolding options....are we having technical issues here or is it just me? Sorry OT

It is just you! The Anthonys petitioned to have your smilies removed because your posts made too much sense. :)

I think Whisperer is having difficulty also. Perhaps you could PM one of our mods?

Cindy said today:

"Casey Anthony did not report Caylee missing because she feared for her the lives of her family.Cindy Anthony said she had no reason to call authorities to report Caylee missing."Because she was with her mom. And I believed that she was with her mom and I never had a reason not to trust Casey with Caylee. Casey made Caylee her priority and it was very evident, and anybody that ever saw Casey and Caylee together knew that Caylee was No. 1 for Casey," Cindy Anthony said."I'm just a grandmother. There's a lot of grandmothers that don't know everything about their grandchildren. Just because she lived with me, that doesn't mean that Casey was not in charge of Caylee," Cindy Anthony said."There was never a red flag until July 15,"

Contrast her interview today with her myspace entry while Caylee was Missing:

• Mood = sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?
The last sentence really caught my eye. Why question who is watching out for Caylee if she was with Casey.

OMG, Cindy has to stick in the part about "Casey helping her" not commit suicide...my goodness, the next thing we'll hear is Casey originally wanted to be a nun but when she got pregnant she knew her life's purpose was to be Caylee's mother...cough cough

Remember that KC is the CEO of the A family and, absent KC the A's would not be the notorious money-making machine they are today. May they always live in infamy. A legend in their own mind.

It is just you! The Anthonys petitioned to have your smilies removed because your posts made too much sense. :)

I think Whisperer is having difficulty also. Perhaps you could PM one of our mods?

LMAO, thanks I will PM . He knows all.I just decided after watching the part 1 of the interview today and the coverage, that even tho I am so sick of the A's flapping their jaws, I think they should keep talking. MANY MANY more inconsistant statements are laced thru their interviews. They have re-invented their stories so much that there is no way they can keep all the bull-shiite straight...the pile has gotten so high that it will be an avalanch by trial time.

LMAO, thanks I will PM . He knows all.I just decided after watching the part 1 of the interview today and the coverage, that even tho I am so sick of the A's flapping their jaws, I think they should keep talking. MANY MANY more inconsistant statements are laced thru their interviews. They have re-invented their stories so much that there is no way they can keep all the bull-shiite straight...the pile has gotten so high that it will be an avalanch by trial time.

My "Thanks" button keeps disappearing also. I have to go back to prior pages and then it will show back up. I sense a conspiracy :)

This suicide revelation Cindy threw out there today just makes me sick. First I don't believe a word of it, and for her to say this on Natl TV shows a new level of desperation, it's disgusting.

What a pathetic grab for sympathy & attention, maybe she was jealous of all the attention George got with his alleged suicide run. I personally think she's too self-absorbed & conceited to kill herself.

The suicide stuff really concerns me. I fear that both CA/GA have those thoughts. They are driving the crazy train off a cliff with this media tour. I do believe that they are going to do everything that they can to save their daughter. Lie, cheat, steal (whatever it takes---and the same words that KC herself used...likely when she was speaking in code to her parents). I feel like they their expiation is to save KC. They will find forgiveness for their part in KC's warped family life with them if they can save her. So they absolutely will lie/plead the 5th/throw themselves under the bus if they need to to save KC. Hence, suicide isn't that much of a stretch. What in the holy heck are these two going to do when she is ultimately and deservedly found guilty in a court of law? Their demeanor, lies and attitude suggest to me that not only are they going to live in their own world...but that world will be shattered once KC is convicted. I am not a fan of the A's but I just wonder how far they will take this...defense of their lying disgusting daughter.

QUOTE *Rodriguez asked if Cindy regretted making the 911 call that could be used to convict Casey.

"She said, 'I don't regret it. I had to tell the truth. Casey thanked me for making the call immediately after making the call,' " Rodriguez said. QUOTE

I thought in that 911 call when Cindy was unaware they were still connected KC asked for one more day and Cindy said I have already given you a month. I don't recall hearing KC saying thanks, Mom for making that call. Unless it was way after....but I would think it would have been more like, "Well thanks alot Mom!"
On the 911 tape, I heard KC say that she didn't want to talk.. as CA was handing the phone to her to talk to the 911 operator.

Sometimes CA just needs to keep her mouth closed because the lies she tells just sounds so ridiculous.

If you truly feel that your loved one is alive, as Cindy always claimed, she would never have considered killing herself.

You only think of suicide when you know your loved one is gone from this earth.

So if she was truly considering it, that means she knew Caylee was dead back in July, Aug.!

Well aren't you the smart cookie:blowkiss: I knew it was there, I just knew it was...CA's little slip up I was lookin' for... and you found it rookie!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Caylee Anthony: Cindy tells CBS' 'Early Show' that she considered suicide but Casey kept her from it
Orlando Sentinel TV Guy blog
posted by halboedeker on Apr 22, 2009 11:40:39 AM

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...dered-suicide-but-casey-kept-her-from-it.html

:eek:

That struck me more than anything else from the interview. So why, when Casey was charged with only the lesser crimes and Cindy knew she'd be making bail at some point -- and when Cindy says she believed Casey -- would she write several suicide notes? Not just one in an isolated moment of anguish, apparently, but SEVERAL notes?

Wouldn't she want to be home to see/help Casey when she got bailed out? Wouldn't she want to help find Caylee and be there for her when she came home? Why would she want to kill herself before Casey had been arrested for murder and, especially, before Caylee's remains were found -- she was insisting Caylee was alive and was being spotted somewhere just about every day.

And when Caylee WAS found, she was so utterly despondent -- so suicidal -- that she had to go to a nice hotel for some fine dining with her PIs, attorneys and a media liaison just hours after learning of the find.

If she really were suicidal (and if we look at the truth of the situation, I can see why she might be), then it follows that she knew Casey's story was nothing but one big lie after another; that the smell in the car was exactly what she thought it was; and that she knew without a doubt that Caylee was gone and never coming home again.

Cindy is so like Casey in thinking that if she insists something is true, people will just have to believe her. That woman just talks too much. They all -- including Casey -- would be in far better shape today if Cindy had just kept her trap shut all along.

On the bright side, inserting foot in mouth each time she speaks is helpful to the prosecution, so it's not all bad. :crazy:

ETA: I believe that the Anthonys are not only on a crusade to try to influence public opinion on behalf of Casey herself, but to try to engender as much sympathy for themselves as possible in hopes that their own pitiful plight might be enough to sway a juror not to cause them any further pain (or push them past the brink toward suicide) by convicting their daughter.

On the 911 tape, I heard KC say that she didn't want to talk.. as CA was handing the phone to her to talk to the 911 operator.

Sometimes CA just needs to keep her mouth closed because the lies she tells just sounds so ridiculous.

And yet, she keeps pointing out to LE and others how these things make sense, or as George said, "That's feasible."

If Cindy stays with this current story the state is going to have a field day with her on the stand, I see a hostile witness qualification in Cindy's future. They will confront her on every lie and they have the evidence to do it. It will be plain to the jury that she is lying. The more I see, the more I look forward to seeing her called on every single lie, oops I mean "mistruth", on the stand.

E-day I learn something here at W/S. Today I learned not to take a nap. I woke up and this thread was 6 pages ahead of me.

My "Thanks" button keeps disappearing also. I have to go back to prior pages and then it will show back up. I sense a conspiracy :)

That I think I can solve for you...log out and when you sign back in click the box next to your log in name to enable your cookies...the site will remember you.:)

And I think I solved my issues as well...teenagers had my laptop hostage for a while, had some clean up to do, LOL

I hope NG has LP on tonight and asks him if he ever saw KC and CA praying together
:rolleyes:

That is exactly what is so scary about Cindy, she plays the perfect victim.

I was listening to music earlier and a phrase from one of the songs is "she's half victim, half superstar, she'e a victi-star". I thought that was the perfect way to sum up who CA thinks she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ