2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suicide revelation Cindy threw out there today just makes me sick. First I don't believe a word of it, and for her to say this on Natl TV shows a new level of desperation, it's disgusting.

Sure it's disgusting but, that's Cindy for you!

If you truly feel that your loved one is alive, as Cindy always claimed, she would never have considered killing herself.

You only think of suicide when you know your loved one is gone from this earth.

So if she was truly considering it, that means she knew Caylee was dead back in July, Aug.!

I am stuck on these commercials before the Anthony interview. Below is a promo for "Criminal Minds" tonight on CBS that was also on right before the Anthony's interview. In the promo a woman says "he dumped the boy like garbage"...sound familiar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GX-8DufHic

IDK, I'm kinda thinking the state is going to keep it short and to the point and then get them out, unless it is to show all the inconsistentces. Which if that's the case they would just be showing over and over the A's can't be trusted.

They will have the sympathy of some jurors as Caylee's GParents. (Read VICTIMS) I don't think they are going to want them in front of the jury much at all.

I don't see that it will be a short, "cameo" appearance. There are MONTHS of video taped inconsistant statements, espcially by CA that they have to confront them with. So many questions about the events that led up to June 15/16 that they will HAVE to answer in a court of law. They will be smaked in the puss that they cannot tell "mistruths" or bully anyone when they do not like the line of questioning...I CAN"T WAIT.

Casey's defense is going to be that Jessie G. killed Caylee & threatened to kill Cindy & George if she called the cops.

Jessie planted the evidence in the trunk..!!

Jessie made the chloroform searches on the Computer..!!

Jessie was really "Zanny"..!!!

I really hope they do go with this defense because it has ZERO CHANCE of succeeding

Oh, Jesse is such a scary guy!! He's my first pick for the next Friday the 13th movies and for SAW and maybe FL chainsaw murderer!

Couldn't they have at least picked someone who looked the part?

Casey's defense is going to be that Jessie G. killed Caylee & threatened to kill Cindy & George if she called the cops.

Jessie planted the evidence in the trunk..!!

Jessie made the chloroform searches on the Computer..!!

Jessie was really "Zanny"..!!!

I really hope they do go with this defense because it has ZERO CHANCE of succeeding
You know Boston, I agree with you. I thought this was going to happen as soon as I heard Cindy pointing fingers at him in her LE interview. I really feel for the G. family.

:innocent:
Casey Anthony is a Saint and we need to recognize it.

1. Casey has saved her parents from the evil and dangerous protestors who were casting pennies at the garage door.
2. Their hero saved her mother's life when her mother was at her darkest moment and contemplating suicide. She stayed by side, in her hour of need. She prayed for her and with her.
3. KC has sacrificed herself and will sit in prison for the rest of her life to keep her family from danger; AND, If necessary, she will sacrifice her own life to protect her family.
4. KC should not and will never accept a plea for her life because she did nothing wrong. Her honor is at stake here and that is worth any sacrifice.

These are all the reasons why the Anthony's are so proud. They have asked us all to simply open our hearts and try to understand the magnitude of Casey's humanity.

:curtsey:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If you truly feel that your loved one is alive, as Cindy always claimed, she would never have considered killing herself.

So if she was truly considering it, that means she knew Caylee was dead back in July, Aug.!

EXCELLENT point!

if you truly feel that your loved one is alive, as cindy always claimed, she would never have considered killing herself.

So if she was truly considering it, that means she knew caylee was dead back in july, aug.!

bingo!!!!

Yep, you got it!

Ok, A few minutes ago I said I wouldn't watch, but you all gave such such an intriguing description of a calm and collected couple, I caved.

And all I learned was that I was right, this interview was nothing more than fluff, it was a complete waste except to show Cindy and George in a better light. They left their wads of Double Bubble at home; this made me wonder if the gum at the depos was an intentional diversion. It certainly would have been a distraction to the Morgan team and possibly made it more difficult for their transcriptionist After all we know Cindy doesn't trust anything containing typo's.

Maybe Morgan should hire Wendy to do the next depo for them. The A's certainly responded to her style in a more positive manner than the Morgan crew.

They obviously knew ahead what questions were going to be asked, there were no wild eyed accusations of poisoning any potential jurors, the one "legal" question about the smell of the car was handed over to BC who's lips were moving but no real answer escaped through there.

Here's what Wendy Rodriguez told Hal Boedeker at the Sentintel:

Maggie Rodriguez will conduct the interview Wednesday and Thursday in the show's New York studio.

And the topics? CBS said, "Rodriguez will talk to the Anthonys about the investigation into their granddaughter's death, including the timeline of events leading up to the arrest of their daughter, Casey, for the crime. The Anthonys also will talk about how their daughter is handling the prosecution's recent decision to seek the death penalty in their case against her."

Which raises a question: How do George and Cindy know if they haven't visited Casey?

Cindy Anthony contemplated suicide several times, she tells CBS' "Early Show" in an interview to air Thursday morning.

[U]"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide.[/U] She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."

Cindy Anthony "told me with tears in her eyes" that it was "something she had never confessed before," Rodriguez said.

*Rodriguez asked if Cindy regretted making the 911 call that could be used to convict Casey.

"She said, 'I don't regret it. I had to tell the truth. Casey thanked me for making the call immediately after making the call,' " Rodriguez said.

"They say they have no regrets," Rodriguez added. "Would they have called for help sooner? No."

*The couple wouldn't say what they thought happened to Caylee, but "Cindy does say she would like to have private time with her daughter."

*Rodriguez said she could ask anything. But the couple wouldn't answer any questions pertaining to evidence, and their attorney, Brad Conway, would jump in when she tried, Rodriguez added.

*The interviewer's take on the Anthonys? "They are bent on supporting their daughter, no matter what," Rodriguez said. "They don't want to lose another family member."

There is enough fluff in this interview, if we added some Peanut Butter, we could all have Nutter-Fluffer samiches for lunch!!

Bold is mine

This just leaves me astonished that a lightening bolt didn't hit the studio when this interview was taped. Guess whoever was in charge of irony today was a little over generous.

Cindy really believes that if she says these things enough times the public will buy her version of the close, loving, prayerful Anthony family, despite what went on in public before.

Sadly, in some cases, she will be correct. But where in all this thanking, hugging and 'tears in her eyes' was little Caylee? Where is the concern for her now?

I don't see that it will be a short, "cameo" appearance. There are MONTHS of video taped inconsistant statements, espcially by CA that they have to confront them with. So many questions about the events that led up to June 15/16 that they will HAVE to answer in a court of law. They will be smaked in the puss that they cannot tell "mistruths" or bully anyone when they do not like the line of questioning...I CAN"T WAIT.

Me neither!!! :D

Why would CA be considering suicide in July/August 2008? At that time, they claimed they believed that Caylee was out there, alive and being held by someone. To me, the suicide notes CA claims to have written if true, are the most d*mning proof that she knew Caylee was not coming home...and was not on this earth anymore. Why would you contemplate suicide if there was a chance, however slight, that Caylee would be coming home? If what CA is true (spin the wheel of truth on this one) and she truly contemplated suicide and wrote letters...then she did so well in advance of the remains being found and at the very beginning of Caylee's having been abducted. So if true, CA knew Caylee was not coming home...ever.

Okay I am having issues with editing posts and not having the ability to use smilies and bolding options....are we having technical issues here or is it just me? Sorry OT

Exactly ! Maybe they are digging the hole deeper by doing these appearances. This is something the state could very well use as proof that they never believed Caylee was kidnapped and alive...she and the whole family knew Caylee was dead early on. You are right, you don't consider suicide if you really believe your loved one is alive and out there somewhere !

This suicide revelation Cindy threw out there today just makes me sick. First I don't believe a word of it, and for her to say this on Natl TV shows a new level of desperation, it's disgusting.

I agree because at that time Cindy insisted Caylee was alive and Casey would be vindicated. Casey would be awarded 'Mother of they Year'. One thing consistent with GA/CA is they are never consistent with anything.

I watched the interview on YouTube and my impression was that the second half of the interview to be aired tomorrow is going to showcase the new foundation.

I'd really like to see a public outcry about this! First of all, Caylee was never missing. Her mother, Casey, knew exactly where Caylee was and simply refused to tell anyone, making up the kidnapping story to cover her rear end. Secondly, the Anthonys never searched for Caylee. They posted a website pleading for donations to search for Caylee, sold T-shirts and bracelets; passed out flyers, and drove a huge billboard around Orlando, but never actually searched for Caylee. Thirdly, the Anthonys obstructed the search efforts of bonifide search groups, and refused to cooperate or support those search efforts.

There's a lot of questions to be answered. If the Anthonys had a website asking for donations to fund the search of Caylee, why weren't those funds collected turned over to TES, who organized two massive searches for Caylee?

Another question that needs to be answered is how the Anthonys have been able to afford to quit working? Prior to this case becoming a national headline on July 15, 2008, the Anthonys were in debt. Now neither GA or CA needs to work.

If the Anthonys new foundation is related to missing children, GA and CA are the last people on earth to be in a position to advise or help people with missing children. If the foundation is related to families of murdered children, again, GA and CA are not the people who should be advising relatives of murdered children.

If the purpose of the Anthonys new foundation is to provide a source of income so GA and CA don't have to work at bonefide jobs, then it's not really a foundation to help others as much as it's a foundation to help the Anthonys, and should be so stated.

I totally agree. It really burns me up when I think of family members that are forced to return to their jobs almost immediately after a loved one has been murdered - forced to return to work before they are ready or risk losing everything they have.

I don't agree with the A's becoming involved in a foundation for missing children while supporting and defending their daughter. I understand the presumption of innocence, but KC was indicted by a Grand-Jury. She is waiting to stand trial for the murder of their Grand-child. There is something very wrong with this picture.

JVM is claiming that Cindy's statement that Casey was in fear for her family is "NEW"

There is nothing new about this

Cindy said a long tome ago that Casey was protecting her family

Well, now that Casey's in jail she can no longer protect them. Aren't they worried that the "real killer" may still come after them? Are they in hiding? Nope. They're on a media tour. :rolleyes:

It also clearly states that CA knew Caylee was DEAD in late July, early August -- else why make such a drastic step if Caylee is Alive, sighted and being searched for, perps watched and, PI's one step away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland