Ron C. #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What relevance is what position RC held at work, his certification, who he lived with as a child to Haleigh's disappearance?

Maybe so... I see an awful lot of opinion here... not rumors... just opinion, but if you think I should delete that post I certainly will. What do ya think?

I thought opinions were welcome as long as they are stated as such radio. If not, I s'pose I should skedaddle!

Hmm where Ron lived as a child is not relevant. IMO, extended support, including lodging, given to a young man with two children could be, if it is an indicator of how much cooperation his family members would provide, after the fact, had Ron been involved in the disappearance.

But then, as I said, I was not aware that this move last Fall, when he was 23 or 24 and the father of two children, was his first to a home he provided for himself (and the children). I was surprised to read that.

I thought in this forum it is facts only and we needed links to back up what we post?

(BTW... that's not snark, it's an honest question).

You're right.. everything is quiet. Darn shame. Wish they'd find HaLeigh already!

There is a facts only thread in this forum, I assume the mods allow for a little conjecture now and then as it pertains to the thread as long as all points are not based on a huge rumor.

I for one am so glad everyone is coming back here to post in this forum rather than downstairs. I must have missed something down there, I know I was missing in action for a few days and when I went to read nothing was there. But I digress....lol

There is a facts only thread in this forum, I assume the mods allow for a little conjecture now and then as it pertains to the thread as long as all points are not based on a huge rumor.

(snipped)

I've seen it stated many times in the PL that the upstairs is for facts only. I also saw this post by Tom'sGirl that we are facts only up here, which was why I asked.

By: Tom'sGirl
Check in the Parking Lot. We only post verified fact in here and so far nothing in the Media.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Misty C. #3

I thought theories went in theories thread.

Of course people have opinions, but usually opinions stem off facts. For example, if we have a fact, an opinion may stem from that.

IE -- Ron got fired from his job. I would think that he is going to need to find a new job, however it may be difficult given everything going on his life right now. See what I mean?

That said, I'm sure that Tom'sGirl can always clear this all up for us. :)

snipped
(snipped)

I've seen it stated many times in the PL that the upstairs is for facts only. I also saw this post by Tom'sGirl that we are facts only up here, which was why I asked.

By: Tom'sGirl

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Misty C. #3
That was my reply to this post
Where is Misty? What has she been doing all day? Has Satsuma forgotten about Haleigh? Anyone local know what is going on?

The poster was asking the above info. from locals which would have been "hearsay" if a local gave their take on what Misty does all day :)

I hope so.

MC said he was a crane operator.

What does it matter? He was working the worst shift for $10/hr. to support himself and his family. He was full time and getting benefits. After having legal custody of his two small children for almost 4 years, he was finally able to move them all into a home of their own. He was proud of his accomplishments, he had a job, beautiful children and had provided a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home for them, located in a rural setting and surrounded by family.

He couldn't do drugs and be subjected to random drug screening. I believe him when he said he didn't do drugs. Maybe in the past, but not now. I would bet that MC hadn't done any dope in a long time until they broke up and she went wild for a few days. (around here we call that grudge ___.

I wish all men would strive as hard as he did to support his children. Good grief, half of these losers wouldn't break a sweat to feed his family much less the night shift which removes all party hardy nights out making more babies. They weren't neglected, mistreated, hungry and cold. These children were happy and loved and nutured. RC loves his children, truly loves them and could never have harmed HaLeigh - ever.

And, if he had accidentally run over her with the car, he would have shot his brains out that night.

That is how strongly I feel about his character.

Flaws, yes. We all have them.

I am not going to run through the litany of things he has done or is alleged to have done or is rumored to have done to shred him. I do see him as a polite southern boy, doing the best he can and I bet he never had a father figure worth a nickel when a nickel was still worth something. I just have a gut response to him and this is what I get.

He is a victim of the most horrendous crime that can happen to someone.

He needs a job. Isn't there anyone who knows someone who will hire him?

I feel the same way about Ron. I also believe that if he thought for a second that Misty knew anything about Haleighs disappearance or had anything to do with it he NEVER would have married her and he would have gotten the truth out of her that same night that Haleigh disappeared. If Ron had a clue who took Haleigh he would have gone after that person without a doubt.

I hope he has gotten another job by now and I really think that outfit pulled a dirty deal on him when they fired him.

That is quite a testimonial for Ronald Cummings. I am impressed! Was RC a certified Crane Operator? I thought you had to be certifed to hold that position. In california, you do...and it pays very well.
----------------------
If you look up the bridge parts plant you will see under employment jobs that include miscellaneous crane operations and also includes other jobs as needed. That to me means, not a dedicated crane operator. Could just be a "picker" (small crane) moving things from the staging area to the fabrication shops. Could be just "qualified operator" since the tonnage is small. I agree, that was quite the testimonial for Ronald Cummings. I'm not sure "impressed" is the word I want to use here. BYW, a qualified operator is a lot different, pay wise, and isn't even close to be a certified crane operator. The pay rate, to me and I have been hiring crane operators for 21 years, is for a qualified "picker".

Ronald was fired by his employer for abandoning his job. The attorneys say there was an agreement for him to return to work on April 6th but the offer was taken back and they have now fired him. The attorneys are looking into possible legal avenues against the employer.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/cummings_4716967___article.html/haleigh_ronald.html

Pretty sad to fire him like that when his little girl is missing. I don't think I would be able to work-I don't even know how I would go about daily living much less working.:eek:

---------
How long do you think a company is suppose to have a job vacant when the job is needed to help run the company? Forever? If Haleigh was found in the first 24 hours deceased, the company at most would have a berevement period of three days to a week for immediate family. That is customary. How long is fair before the company has to have someone do that job?

Tom's Girl...I would like to have this explained because it is not obvious. I do not want to make the same mistakes again when I question a fact.

We have a father, Ron Cummings, here in this case who is in a basket with many other people who have not been cleared. He is the father of a victiim of a crime and he has told the public he does a certain job and works for a particular company, why is is not relevant if he is telling the truth. You have stated his job, where he works and his certification are not relevant.

If that particular job requires a person to be certified and that person may not be certified, why is that not relevant?

I see now that he operatied a rolling crane because it is stated in print by PDM but I think that my question was justified at the time concerning his work. People stated he only made $10.00 an hour. I was trying to make a point that cert crane operators make very good money....I was implying maybe more than $10.00 an hour.

Tom's Girl...I would like to have this explained because it is not obvious. I do not want to make the same mistakes again when I question a fact.

We have a father, Ron Cummings, here in this case who is in a basket with many other people who have not been cleared. He is the father of a victiim of a crime and he has told the public he does a certain job and works for a particular company, why is is not relevant if he is telling the truth. You have stated his job, where he works and his certification are not relevant.

If that particular job requires a person to be certified and that person may not be certified, why is that not relevant?

I see now that he operatied a rolling crane because it is stated in print by PDM but I think that my question was justified about his work.
And the relevance to Haleigh's disappearance is?

Waving a white flag here. I think in a lot of cases, there's more information in the beginning about the missing child's parents jobs.
Pay, etc..It could play a part why they are missing or not. From what I have seen it usually doesn't matter after you know that info. In Haleigh's disappearance, we can't find out just those simple facts. Frustrating!!!

With all due respect, it might not be relevant here, but to LE it would be. People closest to the victim are investigated thoroughly... every aspect of their lives are scrutinized, usually. If LE in Putnam Co. have not done that, then they are sorely lacking in their skills and knowledge. But I believe they have and they know much more than we do at this point. JMO.

RC said he was a crane operator for PDM, PDM said RC was a crane operator for them. I guess I am missing the lie here. IIRC the $10.00 an hour was from 2005 custody documents as well, don't think it has been reported how much he was making currently.

I agree that LE is very interested resolving any potential lies. Wasn't lying to the police one of the charges KC was originally booked on ? IIRC, LE didn't have much at that point, other than the lying and the fact that sweet Caylee was missing. But lying, child negiligence and a couple other of smaller charges resulted in a huge bail, IIRC.

RC said he was a crane operator for PDM, PDM said RC was a crane operator for them. I guess I am missing the lie here. IIRC the $10.00 an hour was from 2005 custody documents as well, don't think it has been reported how much he was making currently.

but IIRC, he had only been working for PDM for a short time, right?

I also believe they know more and they know what happened too. However; they are not on this forum discussing the case, TL....wish they were.

My point is we are here to discuss the case and I don't see anything wrong with finding out the parents employment and the wages. It has been done before in other cases. There may be a good reason it is not done here...just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member