Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone please refresh my memory regarding L Patrick and Fausti...I am very certain I can link them to the Billings...or has that already been done? So many names!

BFausti & Tabitha Fausti are together, at least from 1994.

LPatrick and BFausti are busted for pot 11/2007

LPatrick changed his name and the DA doesn't pursue the charges/

BFausti is busted for trafficking in Cocaine 12/2007

LPatrick marries Tabitha Fausti

I would love to know the link. :blowkiss:

GOOD CATCH!! I didn't see that - but who is on whose side. One of the attorneys are BM

Without going back to recheck, my impression was that the defendant changed attorneys at some point.

She was a beach person with all of her heart and soul. She was a member of the Krewe of Wrecks. She was a charter member of the Glorious Grandmothers and Woolyboogers. She was also a member of the Pensacola Beach Church, which she reaffirmed her faith to Jesus as her Savior and Lord.

Glenda was the first queen of the Krewe of Woolyboogers, which she was very proud of. That was because to be a Woolybooger you were required to do nothing. Since she did the least, she because the first queen.

BBM Never heard of the Woolyboogers, but they're my type of Krewe!:)

Holy hell! I wish one of you pros could help me navigate this properly....I can certainly put those pieces together directly to the Billings.
Any advice?

Click on my name and you can send me a visitor message

And I will sen you one that you can reply to - check the top right of the page and click on your name.

No disrespect to the Air Force meant. I'm pretty conversant with the ins and outs of military life, being the daughter and wife of military lifers for over 55 years. My husband was in an EOD unit; didn't mean he was trained in diving or dismantling explosives.

I wasn't trying to throw down the gauntlet with you, just wanted you to be aware that "drinking the kool-ade" isn't an accusation that's allowed here.

Do you suppose it's possible that "the hidden hand" (any ideas who that would be?) also encouraged them to send that many guys in and to drive their own, easily-recognized vehicles? Could somebody have been trying to set them up to fail from the start?

On the Casey Anthony case the comment "drinking the kool-ade" is used all the time.

First here is the deed the Billings purchased this property at 930 Silcox Lane on 3/28/2008

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2008025756.pdf

Now look at 411 listing pages:

http://www.411.com/search/FindNeigh...ty_zip=Pensacola&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

Lists a Chelsea Staham - hope I can post this since it is in the PNJ living at the address the Billings own/owned

Now Gazelle found this on PNJ:

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090715/NEWS06/907150324/0/NEWS05/Arrest-logs

Via de luna is the ADDRESS of Pamela LONG!!!

:blowkiss::blowkiss::eek::eek::eek:
In reading back through previous posts, I see there seems to be a connection between the Billings, Pamela Long Wiggins, and Chelsea Statam. Is this a firm connection? Is the connection that CS lived at one time in one of the Billings' rentals and currently resides in one of PLM's rentals according to CS' arrest report on the same day Gonzales and Coldiron were arrested?

CS declares she is a lesbian on MS. Wasn't it questioned in a previous post that PLM might swing both ways because of a court case involving her "sexual assault" of the female plaintiff. Could CS have received some of the safe's stash from PLM and was trying to pawn it? Am I missing something? Am I even following on this at all? I am definitely open to correction if anyone has the time.

This topic needs its own forum like Caylee. It wouldn't surprise me if we never found out the truth and if many facts will be sweep under the carpet.

Gosh, mom23gr8kids, my heart goes out to you. It's hard to be in the position you're in. What a cluster of emotions you must be going through. You seem to be a true and close friend to this family.

Do you think robbery was the motive? I understand that the Billings had several businesses, and were prominent, but they also had several children who had needs that probably required substantial money that was not funded by the state or any other entity.

Thank you for your kind words. Obviously my emotions are a little raw after the wake tonight.

The BIllings had some wealth and some businesses yes. But I wouldn't necessarily call them prominent figures. Many people knew of them from news reports and the articles about their adopting the children but it isn't like they were huge heavy hitters with lots of influence in town.

Yes their wealth funded taking care of the children and that was all they cared about.

New here and having trouble following. Has anyone discovered any connections with the
billings and the perps? If so can you bring me up to speed?
Pretty Please?

But that was my point. There's just maybe's and could be's and what-if's and conjectures -- even with all this digging into records and histories.
I've seen nothing that ties the Billings to any sort of criminal activity, and I don't like to see it posited on the forum without at least some kind of credible back-up justifying it.

I agree that a lot of the speculation seems harsh and at times wild, but I think the underlying sentiment here is how incomprehensible it is that out of all the people they could have chosen to victimize, why this couple? It just defies all reason, and I think that's why they are being put under a microscope.

ETA It just struck me, maybe they were chosen because of the remoteness of their home. Down a long driveway, hidden from the road and other homes. It could be that simple.

Ok one more strange thing, let me see if I can put this in order so that it makes sense.

BM has a forclosure on Victorian Village 2/09
with two tenants named P & k- BM just happens to have a son named PM that divorced KM in 12/08- see SR court records

Now Pam Long has a Forclosure on Victorian Village 6/15/09 with two tenants named P & N-
Does anyone find that strange- N could be the new girlfriend- P just got arrested for DV also with in the last few weeks.

I am going to be so aggrivated if BM turns out not to be Pam Longs attorney after all of this! This is what I get for seeing a resemblance.

This topic needs its own forum like Caylee. It wouldn't surprise me if we never found out the truth and if many facts will be sweep under the carpet.

More like a Hoover Wind Tunnel :clap:

The "stream of consciousness" of a single thread is tough, but it's alot more productive in the long run. I wonder if we could start a "relationships" thread to bullet established fact connections with links? SuziQ?

I really don't think we are. I think we're looking at a bigger picture. Why question Michael Billings relationship with his folk? Because he appears to have been estranged from them sufficiently for them to have to sue for child support (and gain custody of his kids).

I know this is hard - but we would be doing this if you weren't here - and you wouldn't be any worse off for not knowing. I absolutely believe that Melanie and Byrd Billings were wonderful parents to their children. Now let me ask you a theoretical question, if I may, IF (and that is a totally theoretical if) there were questionable business dealings that led to a bigger syndicate and that information could help expose the criminal masterminds, would it be worth it? Or do you believe that their memory should be protected above all other considerations?

If it were my friends, I would undoubtedly want to protect their memory. But if I had kids and knew that there was a powerful syndicate who not only poisoned the streets with drugs, violence and stolen property, and those scum bags had put a hit on my friends because of a business connection, possibly one that LE is working on behind the scenes. I would want the syndicate exposed at all costs.

You know what perhaps you're right. I originally came here to help answer some of the ?s about the family. I did my best to give you all the factual information on who the family was, the whys, etc.

But since the focus has shifted and you no longer want or need that type of info perhaps I should just take my leave of this forum.

I just don't understand why when it has been stated over and over by the sheriff in an attempt to quash rumors, you guys continue to insist there must be something horrible or sinister to find about the family.

Does anyone have the alias that Patrica Long used??? I MIGHT BE ONTO SOMETHING HINKY!

I think her "Official" name is: Pamela Long Malden Link Laverne Coco.

But, you can just call her "Pam"....

ROFLMAO

Ok quick question..in my travels to sort thru the escambia clerk's website again to remember who BWM was the atty for (btw, I found out who BWM *phew)) I found this:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=51828448

Appears to be Byrd's first divorce...and on line 33:

33 03/19/1996 CONSENT FOR RELINQUISHMENT BY ADOPTED MOTHER

It also has where the Associated Press paid $68 to get this document today.

I could see it if we had no idea who the perps were. But there's a much clearer and straighter way to the "mastermind" if there is one -- and that is by investigating the perps. What are they involved in? What are their histories? What links them together? Who have they associated with? (You know, all the things you're looking into about the Billings.)
Investigating the victims is like taking a long, slow, side road that may not even reach the destination.

You know what perhaps you're right. I originally came here to help answer some of the ?s about the family. I did my best to give you all the factual information on who the family was, the whys, etc.

But since the focus has shifted and you no longer want or need that type of info perhaps I should just take my leave of this forum.

I just don't understand why when it has been stated over and over by the sheriff in an attempt to quash rumors, you guys continue to insist there must be something horrible or sinister to find about the family.

Don't leave. Just scroll past the posts that insist that the victims are linked to their killers by some criminal acts on their part.

The Billings need to have a voice of someone who knew and loved them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173