Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok one more strange thing, let me see if I can put this in order so that it makes sense.

BM has a forclosure on Victorian Village 2/09
with two tenants named P & k- BM just happens to have a son named PM that divorced KM in 12/08- see SR court records

Now Pam Long has a Forclosure on Victorian Village 6/15/09 with two tenants named P & N-
Does anyone find that strange- N could be the new girlfriend- P just got arrested for DV also with in the last few weeks.

I am going to be so aggrivated if BM turns out not to be Pam Longs attorney after all of this! This is what I get for seeing a resemblance.

sooo confused - can you please link all this stuff???

Sheriff also in one of the press talks said the name Lawrence - Pamela Lawrence...you left that one out:)

I also find it strange that Pam's attorney is not listed on her court records for her arrest. Does anyone have a link to her arrest report?

In reading back through previous posts, I see there seems to be a connection between the Billings, Pamela Long Wiggins, and Chelsea Statam. Is this a firm connection? Is the connection that CS lived at one time in one of the Billings' rentals and currently resides in one of PLM's rentals according to CS' arrest report on the same day Gonzales and Coldiron were arrested?

CS declares she is a lesbian on MS. Wasn't it questioned in a previous post that PLM might swing both ways because of a court case involving her "sexual assault" of the female plaintiff. Could CS have received some of the safe's stash from PLM and was trying to pawn it? Am I missing something? Am I even following on this at all? I am definitely open to correction if anyone has the time.

Wellll, Yes on everything until you get to the part about where CS lives. On the arrest warrant is says 1206 on the same Rd as Pam Long - 0.7 miles away. As far as I know CS family still lives in the property the Billings own - as listed on 411 - and btw, CS is also listed as had been living there too.

The swinger thing could be...anything is possible! And I think the getting caught - pawn thing - you could be onto something there!

I agree that a lot of the speculation seems harsh and at times wild, but I think the underlying sentiment here is how incomprehensible it is that out of all the people they could have chosen to victimize, why this couple? It just defies all reason, and I think that's why they are being put under a microscope.

Innocent people are victimized all the time. We see it every day here.

You know what perhaps you're right. I originally came here to help answer some of the ?s about the family. I did my best to give you all the factual information on who the family was, the whys, etc.

But since the focus has shifted and you no longer want or need that type of info perhaps I should just take my leave of this forum.

I just don't understand why when it has been stated over and over by the sheriff in an attempt to quash rumors, you guys continue to insist there must be something horrible or sinister to find about the family.

Mom, you have given great insight to all of us. My heart and prayers go out to you and all their friends and family. I know many of my friends here in Tennessee feel the same as I do. Thanks so much for all you have given.

I am about to get off of work at 10:00, I can do it when I get home, it is all on the Santa Rosa county clerks records site.

I just don't understand why when it has been stated over and over by the sheriff in an attempt to quash rumors, you guys continue to insist there must be something horrible or sinister to find about the family.

I stated it many pages back but I'll paraphrase. It's not that we WANT to find dirt on them or to make it "because of them."

However, to find out the MOTIVE/WHY these people chose the Billings to rob and kill, we've got to pull back and see any and all possibilities that may come to fruition.

This isn't a clean cut "He hit my son in the face, so I went and killed him" story. Hence, we have NO CLUE why this happened.

And this is the same Sheriff who vehemently denied the DEA was involved, even after their own spokesperson said THEY WERE.

Sometimes things are said, or not said, in an effort to conceal what's going on behind the scenes. That behind the scenes thing is what we are all trying to figure out.

I'm not trying to accuse the Billings of being 'bad' people, but I am trying to figure out the connection among them and everyone else.

And on that note, anyone who has posted rumor and conjecture they cannot back up in some way should go back and fix it before any of the moderators here have to. That's not sleuthing, and that's not what we do here.

This is a site with a bias toward victims, we're pretty up front and clear about that.

Just wanted to bring this post by (moderator) forward to remind us of the rules.

I really don't think we are. I think we're looking at a bigger picture. Why question Michael Billings relationship with his folk? Because he appears to have been estranged from them sufficiently for them to have to sue for child support (and gain custody of his kids).

I know this is hard - but we would be doing this if you weren't here - and you wouldn't be any worse off for not knowing. I absolutely believe that Melanie and Byrd Billings were wonderful parents to their children. Now let me ask you a theoretical question, if I may, IF (and that is a totally theoretical if) there were questionable business dealings that led to a bigger syndicate and that information could help expose the criminal masterminds, would it be worth it? Or do you believe that their memory should be protected above all other considerations?

If it were my friends, I would undoubtedly want to protect their memory. But if I had kids and knew that there was a powerful syndicate who not only poisoned the streets with drugs, violence and stolen property, and those scum bags had put a hit on my friends because of a business connection, possibly one that LE is working on behind the scenes. I would want the syndicate exposed at all costs.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

That is EXACTLY my only motivation for "digging" any further. We are just supposed to sit back and Roll Over and say "OK" because Sheriff Morgan says there is nothing further?

I don't buy that for one minute. Personally, I think the Sheriff is being directed in what NOT to let out via the Prosecutor, and there is a WHOLE LOT MORE TO THIS STORY!

The DEA was called in to investigate something that was discovered about the perps....not the victims. IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amster View Post
Did NG talk about this case tonite?

reply:No, it was all about Michael. But Larry King had Crystal Spencer, attorney for the Billings'
family and Sheriff Morgan.

AH-HA..NG was Nancy Grace...I had 0 clue until the Larry King comment.

So many abbreviations, so little time...I think I need to hire an assistant to help me from now on. HA!

Did NG talk about this case tonite?

Yeah...BARELY! Seems Michael Jackson's hair and scalp catching on fire was more important to her than covering the victims in this case (The Billings AND their children). She kept showing the tape of MJ over and over and over - just sensationalizing it even more. I'm a fan of NG's, but I'm disappointed in her. I thought she would really want to explore and report more on this crime - especially since two innocent people were murdered leaving many many children behind.

this is why the DEA is involved apparently
The DEA confirms it is involved in the case. Federal law enforcement sources tell ABC some of the suspects claim associations with Mexican drug runners, and a violent gang known as MS13.
source: http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2009/07/16/Authorities-Billings-murder/1247758125.html

Morgan has to contradict himself sometimes like saying they weren't involved, then they were, then he wont comment, so it doesn't jeopardize other aspects of THEIR (other agencies) investigation.

So what I get from that is, Morgan was confirming that the DEA was NOT INVOLVED BECAUSE THE BILLINGS'ES WERE RUNNING DRUGS. THEY WERE NOT.

If I remember correctly that was the rumor he was trying to quash, I don't think he made any remarks about any other dealings of the Billings'es or that of the suspects as pertaining to other agencies after that.

Thats it...nothing more.

And tbh we have to take whats released to the press with a grain of salt, as its common knowledge that a little dis information is released to the public sometimes too.

I am in no way trying to offend you mom23greatkids, my heart goes out to you, but you are not the only one affected by this case. I hope you stay but can certainly understand your position.

I think we are all just trying to look at the big picture here instead of a narrow view.

My apologies if I have offended you in my comments, that was not the intent.

local 10pm news is coming on...going to see if they say anything new and post after.

Yeah...BARELY! Seems Michael Jackson's hair and scalp catching on fire was more important to her than covering the victims in this case (The Billings AND their children). She kept showing the tape of MJ over and over and over - just sensationalizing it even more. I'm a fan of NG's, but I'm disappointed in her. I thought she would really want to explore and report more on this crime - especially since two innocent people were murdered leaving many many children behind.

What is so strange is that I thought she was going to cover this case - since the begining of the show played highlights - I was sick of hearing about michael jackson hair!! I agree - I am also disappointed - anyone know if Greta is on this?? She is good too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv