GUILTY CA - Laci Peterson, 27, pregnant, Modesto, 24 Dec 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link Tricia. Let me run right over to that website and make a donation (cough cough NOT cough cough) Just the thought of that man makes my stomach turn and my blood boil:banghead: All I can say is talk to the:hand:

Huuummmppphhh....:rolleyes: maybe they wore the out the Jaguar they were using to drive up the coast to visit Scott?

Nothing this family does is NOT self serving....

If this wasn't so pathetic, it would almost be funny. Suffice it to say, I could give a crap. :p

I had meant to before now, but the motivation just increased 100%. Hi ho, hi ho, to Amazon.com I go.

ROT IN PRISON, BABY KILLER!!!!!:furious:

I will be sending my donation to the financially strapped state to assure they have the funds to execute him. Maybe I can get them to send one of those "A donation has been made in your name" cards to the Peterson family.

lololol...kiss my you know what!

That reminds me...I'll be donating to Tim Miller.....

ETA: Screw you Scott.

I think we should post one of those countdown tickers on the front of WS...counting the minutes till Scott is executed....tick tock tick tock.....bwahahahahahah........

Im in disbelief! Cant think of anyone who would like to donate except his family members perhaps.

Huuummmppphhh....:rolleyes: maybe they wore the out the Jaguar they were using to drive up the coast to visit Scott?

Nothing this family does is NOT self serving....

I wonder if each family member has sold their home and lives in a tent now like they said they would do if that is what it took???????????? Now is the time to back up those words folks.

I'll donate to their cause. Only if I can put whatever I want in their hat.

Like a big steaming.....

Why dont Jackie & Cindy Anthony get together & write a parenting book-Im sure itd be a best seller! ::rolleyes::

I saw this news yesterday and I was stunned!!!! I just can't believe it.

Thankfully the photo they used of SP really makes him look like an very, very bad man. That glint in his eyes.

Laci's poor family, just have to keep living it over and over again. Sigh.

(Sadly there are SP fans out there, so, some funds probably will be received. None by me obviously, lol!) I am still in shock, I just can't imagine even thinking of doing this, much less following through with it!

Oh wait, I just remembered another Peterson recently tried something similar. Great, it is a new fad.

Perhaps SP could take some classes regarding the law himself, get licensed, and then represent himself. It's not like he doesn't have the time (I amost wrote "on his hands". LOL!). Seriously, can you imagine? SP is so arrogant/narcissistic, he probably would think he could pull it off...

The need for entitlement continues and family enables as much as possible. :rolleyes:

I will be sending my donation to the financially strapped state to assure they have the funds to execute him. Maybe I can get them to send one of those "A donation has been made in your name" cards to the Peterson family.

:clap: :clap:

This is better than what I was going to say, which would probably have earned me a time out. Thanks for saving me the TO!

I got a donation to make. The doctor has me on a high fiber diet so I can make many donations.
LOL!

That man makes me sick!

I encourage anyone who hasn't read Sharon's book to purchase it, like others suggested. Not only does it contribute to a good cause (and a boost in sales will hopefully show the Petersons where we all stand!!) but it's an incredibly touching book. As someone else stated, Sharon is truly an inspiration.

Perhaps SP could take some classes regarding the law himself, get licensed, and then represent himself. It's not like he doesn't have the time (I amost wrote "on his hands". LOL!). Seriously, can you imagine? SP is so arrogant/narcissistic, he probably would think he could pull it off...

The need for entitlement continues and family enables as much as possible. :rolleyes:

I think that's an excellent idea! His mom can print his lawyer's diploma right off the internet.

Just hearing that they are seeking donations makes me ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa