CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this correct Columbo? I did see your photos and I really appreciate you taking the time to go over there and take them. You are a truly dedicated sleuth thanks for all you do at WS.:blowkiss:
BackdoortoShuz.jpg
Thx for the pics Mom, they really help when running events through my mind!
(BTW, Love the Ballerina)

OK I'm confused again. LWR said they took the kids because they would have a hard time placing Hassani. However, from the woman who worked with him at the school, it sounded like he was already placed with a family if he had a foster brother as well. Am I reading that wrong?

I never, ever let my kids out of my sight. I had to be able to see them at all times. I can't imagine leaving a five y/o by himself for any amount of time, but that's just me. Everyone has their own way of doing things.
JMO

The last video I posted is the most recent WhyaDuck! LR & JC are supposed to be out themselves handing out fliers near the store today. They were going to do so yesterday, but LR said JC wasn't feeling well.

Here's the video:
Video~OAKLAND: Volunteers, Police Fan Out To Search For Missing 5-Year-Old
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20414777/index.html

*Note: This video is the most recent that the 2 of them are interviewed too! :wink:
Notice the mentioning of LR speaking about Hassani in past tense in it! Saying Hassani WAS etc. When he describes what Hassani is like etc.!

:angel:

KTVU reporter, Ken Pritchett, updates immediately following the story by announcing that Ross called him and said JC was ill and that the original plans announced in the interview about conducting a canvas of Rockridge were postponed 'til the next day (which would be today, I think). Ken precedes the update with a mention of JC's pregnancy, so it seems Ken relates JC's illness and subsequent deferment of their plans to this; but she looks ill in the video when Ross speaks of Hassani in the past tense. I feel ill, too, when I play a video which starts with Hassani's sweet face and ends with his being spoken of in past tense, and I'm not his mommy/aunt; can't imagine what she's feeling. How is she keeping it together? Is she? I don't think she knows anything. I think she got set up. Look how quickly she made it to the back door when Ross motioned to her from the storefront he was there. BTW, how did he communicate to her that he needed her to open the back door? He never entered the store. WAS this a part of their regular routine after all?

If she doesn't know what happened any more than the rest of us and only has Ross' story, like the rest of us, she must be so ambivalent inside, wanting to maintain her loyalty to the man she loves, because wouldn't it be awful if she turned on him with her own gnawing suspicions, then his story is proven true; well, their relationship would be destroyed, and if Hassani is found alive, then their family, home, and life they were planning would be destroyed.

Sorry, don't know why I go on like this. Doesn't contribute anything. Just hashing it all out, I guess. Plus, backreading forces one to vent or burst.

Here's the video that shows the reporter timing the walk from the backdoor to the front It also appears that there is no ringer on the backdoor....since I recall a few asking if it had one.

VIDEO: Investagators Searching Car Hassani's was Taken To Store In
http://serve.castfireicom/video/139013/139013_2009-08-11-234829.mp4

ETA: This video has an interview from a neighboor of LWR's & JC's:
VIDEO: FBI Searches Park Near The House Of Missing 5-Year-Old Boy
http://serve.castfire.com/video/139519/139519_2009-08-12-234120.mp4

Watch this video at aprox. 1:46 & look at this picture of Hassani's house I noticed that the upstairs window screen is pushed out some in the bottom right corner! :eek: I highly doubt that Hassani fell through the window without a neighboor hearing it happen, but you never now. I'm just trying to look at every possible angel of what may have happened to him.
VIDEO~OAKLAND: Missing Five-Year-Old's Foster Parents To Take Lie-Detector Tests
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20377981/index.html

5997 Roxie Terrace, Hassani Campbell's home
6093_827090551753_1208515_47035845_1794367_n-300x300.jpg

This video is a good one for reference(taped 2 days after Hassani being reported missing!) IMO
RAW VIDEO: Foster Dad Speaks Of Missing Boy 08/12/09@7:07PM~17:09
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=53997@kpix.dayport.com

In this one at the end of the video, the reporter states that the lawyer was consulted, because LWR was upset that people were saying that computers were taken from their home when LE & FBI searched it. Why is LWR upset over that & why even worry about that!

VIDEO: Search For Missing Boy Expands 08/12/09 6:05PM~2:15
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=53995@kpix.dayport.com

(Still looking for the one that momtective asked about!)
I'll edit to add the other one that momtective was asking about asap!

As well as any others or articles that have something in it that best describes the time-line etc.

:angel:

Oh I realize it isn't really that far, but my main concern is he'd be walking away with the car parked in the alley being completely out of his sight. MOO

And remember panthera - Ross opened the trunk before he left the car in the alley...that would make it impossible for passerbys to see who was in car or in the backseat. This is looking more and more like it was planned out.....mho

I am at a loss here. These people are making aren't making a lot of money, one laid off and in college, the other a manager for a shoe store. Yet, they have the Beamer, the house, the attitude of the Rockefeller's. And somehow they are supporting 2 foster kids and prepping for one of their own.

HOW????? The state pays for fostering, but not that much and not all in cash.

There is something that we aren't seeing. No matter how you add up the pieces of the foster parent's lives, it just doesn't fit.
The late model Beamer, the house, the kids, the soon to be baby. And then you add this to the other part of the equation: no child care, no witnesses see them spending time with the kids, very few witnesses that have even seen the kids...
I am starting to wonder if Hassani and his sister really lived in that house at all? How long has he really been missing, when was the last social worker visit, can bio mother take a lie detector?
I have a feeling this is shaping up to look like another child murdered or otherwise killed while in the "care" of state welfare authorities.

And remember panthera - Ross opened the trunk before he left the car in the alley...that would make it impossible for passerbys to see who was in car or in the backseat. This is looking more and more like it was planned out.....mho
There's also the discrepency whether Hassani was out of the car standing by the back door or still inside the car. And about that trunk ~ who goes away (out of sight of the vehicle) and leaves the trunk lid open?? :waitasec: MOO

I am at a loss here. These people are making aren't making a lot of money, one laid off and in college, the other a manager for a shoe store. Yet, they have the Beamer, the house, the attitude of the Rockefeller's. And somehow they are supporting 2 foster kids and prepping for one of their own.

HOW????? The state pays for fostering, but not that much and not all in cash.

There is something that we aren't seeing. No matter how you add up the pieces of the foster parent's lives, it just doesn't fit.
The late model Beamer, the house, the kids, the soon to be baby. And then you add this to the other part of the equation: no child care, no witnesses see them spending time with the kids, very few witnesses that have even seen the kids...
I am starting to wonder if Hassani and his sister really lived in that house at all? How long has he really been missing, when was the last social worker visit, can bio mother take a lie detector?
I have a feeling this is shaping up to look like another child murdered or otherwise killed while in the "care" of state welfare authorities.

This little guy is Jennifer's nephew - right? So it would be a familial foster care placement of a 'special needs' child. With that in mind, and seeing for the life of me, I can't come up with a motive, would Jennifer and Louis be able to take an insurance policy out on the child? TIA

They seem to be all about contradictions - and money may play an important part in those contradictions. MHO

From the KTVU video, looking through the front door in to the store, and all the way to
what appears to be the back room with a window.

shuz-store_inside.jpg

snipped:
It was reported the junkyard employees saw Hassani crying in the car.
Has it definitely been confirmed that they saw rather than just heard as reported initially? Can you just drive your car into an auto parts salvage yard, walk around, and leave without checking in/out with the office/employees? Is there a security guard hut? How does the business know people aren't leaving without paying for a part they found? Does it work on an honor code?

From the KTVU video, looking through the front door in to the store, and all the way to

shuz-store_inside.jpg

I think that is a mirror and you are seeing the reflection of the front window?

IIRC the "blond lady" who lives in the apartment on the 2nd floor of this strip of retail stores said one of the back windows was in the store beside Shuz (sp?). Are there 2 windows back there? The one in this photo seems so easily accessible for a quick glance from inside, even at a little bit of a distance, and it sounded like JC was fairly close to the rear of the store when Ross arrived (he motioned to her rather than speaking to her, right?; she was already out the door and to the corner asking about Hassani by the time Ross returned to the alley.)

Is there a techie who can post a side by side of this inside-the-store photo with a shot of the windows in the rear wall from outside in the alley? Has anyone dug up the blond lady (upstairs tenant) interview? She doesn't lease the entire 2nd floor, does she? She said she had a business on the 1st floor; maybe she owns the building? Isn't someone going to interview the employee who was present when Ross arrived? How about the people in the house adjacent to the alley?

ETA: Never mind about the side by side; just saw the comments about mirror. The chair in the "mirror" does seem to be identical to the chair a few feet away. Talk about a keen eye, but you rained on our parade. :( Nevertheless, may the truth always prevail.

Here is something that I have been scratching my head over since last night.

It may or may not mean anything but it like an itch I can't scratch when trying to wrap my head around this disappearance.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Hassani Campbell

It was reported that she managed the shoe store, were there other employees that could support that she had those children at the store on a regular basis as she and LWR claim? I hope so. (I'm giving Mr. Riker a pass on how insensitive he sounded in the way that was worded :))

While digging through the articles I found another adult that cares about Hassani:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Hassani Campbell

I also saw a video of a blonde woman who described that she had never seen LWR's car in the alley. She talked about how there are four parking slots in the alley and they are assigned....can't find that video but it's a good one if anyone can find it and post it for other's to view.

bolded by me

I hope LE is asking employees if the kids were usually there! I'm sure they have covered every angle.

snipped:

Has it definitely been confirmed that they saw rather than just heard as reported initially? Can you just drive your car into an auto parts salvage yard, walk around, and leave without checking in/out with the office/employees? Is there a security guard hut? How does the business know people aren't leaving without paying for a part they found? Does it work on an honor code?

I don't know the specifics but in the video I watched, I saw several customers walking in the direction of the salvage area with tool boxes, etc. Because of this I'm assuming that their set up is like ours here in South Carolina in that there is an office area where you go to pay your fee or get a hand stamp, and then you continue into the yard on foot to prevent parts from 'driving off.'
There's a link to the report, just today, in which the employee's claim that they saw Haasani in the car, crying. I'll go look for the link for you, but I'm betting that before I can find it AWC will slap it up here!! LOLOL

Yes, all your photos really do help a lot! I originally thought he only went around one corner of the building but now that it's two ~ and both Hassani and the car were completely out of sight I can't see why he didn't just call her. Never leave a child alone out of sight like that!! But then again, it seems he already had ~ at the junk yard. MOO

Because of that wraparound plate glass window in the empty store on the corner, there is a lot of visibility --of course, walking around the corner you can't see into the alley, but if someone were grabbing Hasanni and going out of the alley into Harwood St., you could possibly see it from College Ave because of that empty store's windows .

OK I'm confused again. LWR said they took the kids because they would have a hard time placing Hassani. However, from the woman who worked with him at the school, it sounded like he was already placed with a family if he had a foster brother as well. Am I reading that wrong?

I was wondering about that, too. Oh gosh--I was thinking blood brother, maybe it was a foster brother! But who would he(Hasanni) have been living with? Do you think maybe he was temporarily placed because of the domestic violence situation, and then JC and LR stepped in because they are family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname